What Spoils a Movie in the Cinema....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Having heard a few good reviews of the movie "UP" ...i decided to book 2 tickets with 3D to watch in 1U yesterday..

the movie was a good one and highly entertaining i would say..especially 3D made it more fun...BUT....

the destroy the entire atmosphere.. there were a couple seated next to us.. at Hall 10, Row E, No. 14 & 15.. you people are terribly horrible !! :thefinger::thefinger: These 2 persons were commenting and talking from start to end !! :damnmate: it practically spoilt the whole show...and mind you..they were talking like they were talking in the mamak stall...loud !! WTF... these people have totally no ethics and common sense... i guess it was a first time for them in the movies... geezz...

so fellow ZTHians... share your cinema experiences... i am sure i'm not the only one to sit beside idiots like these.... :rofl:

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ya that's annoying.
Besides that, I also can't stand for those clowns who laught like................
Some parts ain't funny, but they laught out loud like they never did before..... :banghead:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
those who kick alot... turn around and give them the STARE OF DEATH...

:rofl:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
1. people chit-chatting (loudly)
2. noisy babies/children (keep crying/playing/asking)
3. mobile phones keep ringing
4. people kicking my seat
5. people at the front or beside non stop kissing/hugging

*list is not jotted in any particular order

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
1. people chit-chatting (loudly)
2. noisy babies/children (keep crying/playing/asking)
3. mobile phones keep ringing
4. people kicking my seat
5. people at the front or beside non stop kissing/hugging

*list is not jotted in any particular order
same all agree, except no 2 is due children curiosity they will tend to ask parent & some i see the parent tend to ask their baby to tone down. still they are children.

btw most only happen for children related movie.

for adult they are really annoying,especially talk mobile phone in cinema with a loud sound.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
when a emo scene is going on, suddenly you hear ppl behind laughing....haiz...potong man

dekra27

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
My experience?..In the movie Terminator 4,there was this guys sits besides me and all of a sudden when the scene is quiet and suspense,this dude farts like a minigun!A good 5 to 6 seconds of turret and a nasty stinkbomb after that..

Damn,he just keep quite after that like nothing happens!...:banghead:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i exprienced once...is not fart...is somebody din take a bath like 1month...f*cking smelly but i duno who...everyone turn they head left and right n guessing who's that motherf*cker...make the whole cinema no mood to watch..i got headache after come out from cinema cos smell it too much...

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
:rofl: fart is the ultimate killer.... :rofl:

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i exprienced once...is not fart...is somebody din take a bath like 1month...f*cking smelly but i duno who...everyone turn they head left and right n guessing who's that motherf*cker...make the whole cinema no mood to watch..i got headache after come out from cinema cos smell it too much...
Pity you la bro. :rofl:
My friend told me last time when he watched movie in TGV Kepong,
there was 1 uncle "tapao" the mixed rice and eat it inside. xD

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
ppl who talk: shush them
cannot work, tell them directly like my fren did.
girl behind keep talkin to her bf, so my fren turn around n ask "can u keep quiet please?"
then after that she continue talk, he behtahan d, turn around say "can u shut the fuck up?"
wtflol man, silent whole movie :rofl:

once i asked a guy to stop kicking my chair, he said not him, who the fuck behind me la?
then keep continue i turn around stare at him ask him again pls stop doing it
after movie i turn around n look at him, he ask me got problem ar? wana fight ar? knnccb fella wrong already wana ask for trouble. i tell him i not so free fight with him, sit behind keep kickin who else, got ghost ar. stare at him till he walk out, old bugger think young kid nice to bully,
seriously mars the movie watching experience la :banghead:

kids can forgive la, excited ma

last time also almost started something, row behind noisy, but we know they're like 10 ppl 1 row, we also around 10 ppl. we tahan til after movie, sit down awhile then they started chatting with the row infront of us, another 10 ppl, lucky din start free for all. 20 on 10 wei lol

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Kids. Children.

Goddamn kids.

always crying. always talking. always running here and there.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Ju hu(sotong)they open the packet only i pengsan already.but if i'm the one eating then alright la.then there is this one,knnccb this fucker breath loud and got sound.like BOV.and then there the the fat fuck who dont give a dam that he put both his arms on the arm rest.fine wanna use the arm rest but dont la used up all the space.somemore got some who seat until like they have hernia(tua lum pha).knn leg open so wide.pour my coke on him then he knows la.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hand freakin phones!!!! makes me feel like throwing over my big gulper at that person all the time!!

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Having heard a few good reviews of the movie "UP" ...i decided to book 2 tickets with 3D to watch in 1U yesterday..

the movie was a good one and highly entertaining i would say..especially 3D made it more fun...BUT....

the destroy the entire atmosphere.. there were a couple seated next to us.. at Hall 10, Row E, No. 14 & 15.. you people are terribly horrible !! :thefinger::thefinger: These 2 persons were commenting and talking from start to end !! :damnmate: it practically spoilt the whole show...and mind you..they were talking like they were talking in the mamak stall...loud !! WTF... these people have totally no ethics and common sense... i guess it was a first time for them in the movies... geezz...

so fellow ZTHians... share your cinema experiences... i am sure i'm not the only one to sit beside idiots like these.... :rofl:

unker SDF, u shud have just use some of ur used turbines and throw in front of them :rofl:

if they are having some kinky voyeur XXX then u shud record it with ur phone :adore:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
fred... i not so "pin tai" like you lar.... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's some oldschool marathon today! Look at 2 retro monsters fighting to the top, on the proving grouds of the Fuji Speedway, Look at them battle through the high speed corners and a great dive by the driver of the Skyline C10. These people know what they are doing with their oldschool, that they ate some Mazda MX-5 and other cars along the way.

YouTube -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience