Honda edix 2.0 sport.... Wondering what things I can do with this style wise?

What to do next

• Custom seat covers or leather seats

• If it can be remapped remap?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ashleigh Smith

Jul 30, 2018
Screenshot_20180729-080338~2.png
media (4).jpg
IMG_20180728_1046396~3.jpg
IMG_20180728_1033584~2.jpg
IMG_20180728_1046396~3.jpg
IMG-20180728-WA0011~2.jpeg

Screenshot_20180729-080348~2.png
media (4).jpg
so I have just bought this edix import and I'm havent seen much on here about them I'd like any ideas for styling I've changed the jap navigation unit and also installing a reverse camera aswell

Just want to know what else there is I can add if anyone can help :)

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's a family car. Changing it into anything else would ruin the purpose of the car. But if you really must do something - Engine upgrade, brakes, suspension, rims, tyres... this sorta thing. Interior could do with a makeover if you have the budget.

Otherwise I'd keep the comfortable family vehicle as is. It's a good highway cruiser and a comfortable honda.

Reactions: Ashleigh Smith

Ashleigh Smith

Jul 30, 2018
It's a family car. Changing it into anything else would ruin the purpose of the car. But if you really must do something - Engine upgrade, brakes, suspension, rims, tyres... this sorta thing. Interior could do with a makeover if you have the budget.

Otherwise I'd keep the comfortable family vehicle as is. It's a good highway cruiser and a comfortable honda.
Yeah I thought this the first two things that made me attracted to it was the appearance and then the inside I liked the old jap interior I just waned to see what people have done or seen done that keeps it family friendly but nice and nippy at the same time

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
K20 engine eh? You're in luck as you can share and use parts from other performance variants of the K20 like K20A to improve performance. Where are you based on? UK?

Ashleigh Smith

Jul 30, 2018
K20 engine eh? You're in luck as you can share and use parts from other performance variants of the K20 like K20A to improve performance. Where are you based on? UK?

Yeah that's good then happy days and I am based in morecambe up near the lake district and blackpool

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah I thought this the first two things that made me attracted to it was the appearance and then the inside I liked the old jap interior I just waned to see what people have done or seen done that keeps it family friendly but nice and nippy at the same time
You're in the UK? There should be a pretty big Honda following there. I'm sure you would be able to get lots of aftermarket support for the K20 engine.

What do you want to achieve anyway? Power? Torque? Beautify the interior? etc

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
kswap the edix!

i mean from type R version....

not the stock 150hp k20a1 family getter engine...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think it's pretty much done well already, nothing much to do anymore in terms of styling. Maybe depending on how good the stock brakes now, that would be the only thing I could think of to improve the car for better safety, maybe with better brake pads, Dot 5.1 brake fluids, stainless braided brake hose, or even 4 pot calipers up front (but not too big so that can still fit into that wheels).

Ashleigh Smith

Jul 30, 2018
I'm surprised I've not seen an edix frv or anything like my car around in my area or any surrounding I've searched for followings in the UK and also videos but not many people are out there with info I've found more info from people on here

So what types of reasonable priced engine stuff could I do if any the engine is a k20a

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. My wife's car (MyVi 1.3) was drowned in the flash flood last week. The water level was up to the coin drawer(I don't really know what it was called). The car was parked when it was sank. After the flood I've tried to start the engine but failed. Does any of otai here have any idea what's the problem since the Perodua Service Centre quoted me RM16k to repair the car(I rather go to other workshop than paying that RM16k). Any recommend for trustworthy & good workmanship workshop(with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience