Beware ! The price of your drinks...

jpjlover/yeehau86: makan rumput?? betoikah tak makan flesh meh :rofl::rofl:

makan flesh later become 'guaitoi'-freak.....like the guy tht u use as ur avatar:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Don't go fishing lar bro..really not good. Have seen a lot of misfortune for those who fish

'ngo choi'~~.....................:banghead:

all makan rumput is the best.....
vegetarian

i not jpj lover......:banghead:

walamak tersalah tengoklar, ada sidikit blur :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

makan flesh later become 'guaitoi'-freak.....like the guy tht u use as ur avatar:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

'ngo choi'~~.....................:banghead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

walamak tersalah tengoklar, ada sidikit blur :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tht why lar~~call u dun eat too much 'hamdan'-salted-egg..:rofl:see ur eyes~~:banghead::rofl:

hi JIN long time no chat...:wavey:

SF: waiting the beer :biggrin:

jpjlover/yeehau86: makan rumput?? betoikah tak makan flesh meh :rofl::rofl:

Lolz! U just have to wait. I see the ingredients also adi kepala pusing....would be costly i think. But if successful mayb can open part-time business adi haha!

JPJLOVER LOLZ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::banghead: I just love this part lolz!

Lolz! U just have to wait. I see the ingredients also adi kepala pusing....would be costly i think. But if successful mayb can open part-time business adi haha!

JPJLOVER LOLZ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::banghead: I just love this part lolz!

when i got the book i also kepala pusing, some of the ingredients is very hard to get...
For the whisky i think u better skip it is more hard to make ... from the cooking pot and things to the ingredients ...

If ur brew ready just inform us ohhh

When i read again is really not easy lolz! Steep Grains at 150 degrees is - or +? :confused:

65 Degrees part also a bit confused whether is - or + lolz!

I won't be able to get it done so fast and not sure but will surely let u know when i made it...still dun expect so soon yeah lolz! Finding ingredients is the main headache now lolz

Supra_Fanatics, here are another recipe from the web will be much more easy to make but some of the ingredients is hard to find.

Dark ale recipe - Williams Ale
This weekend was a very special weekend, my little sister got married. The man she married last name is Williams, so as a celebration I brewed a dark ale. I bottled it in pint bottles and took it along to the reception.It went down very well indeed, it proved so popular there is none left now, it is only tuesday. I’ll be brewing up a keg of it for Christmas.

Here is the recipe, based loosely on a hobgoblin recipe I found.

1.92kg pale malt extract
100g crystal malt.
40g chocolate malt.
50g Cara red grain
50g Maris Otter grains.
0.4 oz Progress hops
0.24oz Styrian Golding hops
0.24oz Styrian Golding hops.

This makes up a batch of 2 gallons, for any new recipe I start with 2 gallons then scale it up as I need later. If it tastes rubbish I don’t have 5 gallons to drink.

Start by steeping the grains and extract, for 20mins in water at 65C, then bring to the boil and add the progress and first batch of styrian hops. Boil for 45 mins then add the second batch of Styrian for 15 mins.

Add it to the fermenter and cool rapidly, make up to 2 gallons. Once cool enough pitch the yeast. The yeast I used was a real ale yeast from the home brew shop.

If you like you ales to be dark give this brew a go it is a good one.

Lolz! Thanks for asking. I have not started yet but still looking around for ingredients. Lately got some family matters so a bit busy. I'll try to gather all the ingredients 1st and will let u know once i got it all. Will not drink without u bro. 1st step have to be done which is getting all the ingredients before i can start. :wink:

No need make la so time consuming..
Simple, just go to '798'..
Just pay & drink to your heart's content..

As usual..increase non-stop...This is the only thing in the world that goes up
and will never come down...

So I can't agree to this quote "What goes up, must come down" :rofl:

this is food....
my friend told me .... his friend 2 years back have buy a house that time was 400k plus now the house is ready.... got ppl asking him do you want sell? they offer him 800k plus just a normal double story house....

now days price of property can make millionaire.... over night...

agreed 100% bro, but if yr friend sell the house at rm800k then he gonna search for another house elsewhere for maybe 1.2mil cos everywhere is so expensive nowaday...unless he got house to stay then he makes profit la.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom