Items that price have been increased

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Since the petrol price went up, there are many people taking advantage to raise their products price. I would just like to survey what are the items which you come across that has increased.

For me:-

1. Drinks price in Sri Melor - Teh Tarik is 1.50 now
2. Yuyu Ice - Got a shock today when the owner ask me to pay 1.50 instead of 1.30. What has this got to do with petrol?

prodigy said:
What has this got to do with petrol?

almost everything has relevance to petrol.

u think little magical goblins come help transport the raw materials to the factory? or from the factory to the store? or the shop owner drives a electrical car?

boggysv said:

u think little magical goblins come help transport the raw materials to the factory? or from the factory to the store? or the shop owner drives a electrical car?
I think the question should be, how much has it got to do with petrol?

20 cents increase is ridiculous. Even if it is 10 cents it is ridiculous.

itz bound to happen.. authorities can't restrict this fr happening...... and also, buyers are still dumb enuf to pay for it. I would just leave the thing behind instead of paying for it.

its more like traders are using this opportunity to hike up their prices.. 30 increase in petrol doesnt consititue in 30 increase in drinks or any other items.. totally ridiculous..

boggysv said:

I know everything has got something to do with petrol. But is 30 cents increase justifiable. These shops are merely taking advantage of the situation to increase the price and their profit, NOT to cover their extra expenditure.

I can understand that industry that is directly related to petrol/diesel are like transportation and 30 cents extra is quite a lot. It sounds reasonable to hike up their fares 30 cents because they are actually paying 30 cents more as the main cost of their business.

But you look at the food industry that is indirectly related to petrol. The main cost of their business is water and flavouring. Petrol is only needed when you need to buy raw materials, which isn't the main costs.

Nasi lemak usual price @ mamak formerly was rm1.50 now rm1.80, milo besar tarik now rm1.70, nescafe tarik besar rm2 and more to come kenot finish de list.. KNNCCB!

Regards,
Mike

yea lo....petrol up...all suppliers oso up price.....so a...seller oso hv to up price....then customers complaints...headache la...

but then G keep quiet only...wtf:mouth_closed:

call menteri hal ehwal pengguna...

complain...!!!!

dnno la..this is teh G ask us o take action if price hike is crazy..inflations..!!!

alan ,
can u post out the menteri hal ehwal pengguna contact number . So everyone can complaint if the food there eat was freaking expensive !

menteri hal ehwal pengguna contact number??????

if they pick up ur phone or take any action..... pigs can fly lorr.......

Wan tan mee in TPG is increase .....
now is RM 3.5 perpack blrady expensive ......

can i increase HID prices ar ???
cause now air ticket to seoul is RM 2500 (used to be RM 2000)
UPS now RM 661 for 25KG Jumbo box. (RM 601)
Laudry service RM 3.3 per KG (RM 3)
Indo Mee at steven Corner RM 3. (RM 2.5)

:( .....

Last edited:
Top Bottom