A.E.S. Camera System - Info pool

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Let's leave that to quicksilver bro :rofl:
Just feed him the info, where the cameras are?.......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Eh you guys are supposed to help me. It can't succeed if it's a 1 man mission..
Bro. SF expect so.......:rofl:
Like that sure a lost battle.......

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
Is it operating now? Anyone got love letter already?
its on today front page of the sun newspaper...not sure it is the AES system or the ops selamat thingy...evidently they will call the owner of the vehicle for an interview first...present the photo of offenses you caught doing... if it is the same as the pic...then a summon will be issued... bloody suicidal trap... :P one thing for sure...by the end of the day...we'll be buttf**k sideways... no where to run once entered their den... :banghead::bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh you guys are supposed to help me. It can't succeed if it's a 1 man mission..
:rofl: You really serious about it one ka bro? We may take it out once, but not twice.

Another thing is that, there are problems with people who can only drive SLOW and then report
us for destroying the A.E.S Cameras. Cuz to them is good to nab those speeding demons...

To them is good...Road Hoggers are the ones usually...
"I'm driving according to speed limit 80km/h is maximum, stop tailing or flashing me":banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Just feed him the info, where the cameras are?.......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Bro. SF expect so.......:rofl:
Like that sure a lost battle.......
LOL! :rofl::laugh:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Be careful when taking them down, as not to have your pic taken.......kakakakakaka:rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Unconfirmed rumour is that AES cameras are now in operation and being enforced:mad::questionmark::damnmate:....

Can anyone reconfirm if this is true?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The newspaper report a few days ago mentioned they are going to send the pics out soon?.....:confused:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Latest camera spot.

On the way to KLIA,

After the KLIA toll plaza,

Either standing in the middle divider

(1) Under the FIRST advertising billboard currently featuring "CENTURY MAX BATTERY"

or

(2) Under the SECOND advertising billboard currently featuring "MAS A380 Blue Airbus- UNDER EPIC PROPORTIONS"

Speed Limit at this stretch is only 90km/hr

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Does anyone know that the Camera Detector in GPS actually works? I tried it yesterday. Ipoh to KL. Most of the cameras detected
are usually under those flyover that we pass by most of the time...but whether it is really there, I can't confirm.

Cuz i can't spot it. Some are at a few stretch of the road without flyovers...only railings I see beside the road :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
inside the gps camera only works by update (ppl submit to opensource map when they encounter one)

but because it wasn't pemanent spot so sometimes there's no officer taking speed at the time we passes by...

But atleast u've been warned if there any :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
inside the gps camera only works by update (ppl submit to opensource map when they encounter one)

but because it wasn't pemanent spot so sometimes there's no officer taking speed at the time we passes by...

But atleast u've been warned if there any :adore:
Oh shit...I speed throughout until I got warned only I slow down :rofl:
Pray hard no summon...

but max I drove also 130Km/h only..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Latest camera spot.

On the way to KLIA,

After the KLIA toll plaza,

Either standing in the middle divider

(1) Under the FIRST advertising billboard currently featuring "CENTURY MAX BATTERY"

or

(2) Under the SECOND advertising billboard currently featuring "MAS A380 Blue Airbus- UNDER EPIC PROPORTIONS"

Speed Limit at this stretch is only 90km/hr
Yah! most of the time they catch you at the 90kph area, more clients......:banghead:

Was told by my colleagues be careful on KLIA route from Shah Alam upon reaching the overhead restaurant next to Go kart track. There also 90km only.....

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Oh shit...I speed throughout until I got warned only I slow down :rofl:
Pray hard no summon...

but max I drove also 130Km/h only..
Bro., most probably kena already. My friend told me, usually allowance given up to 120km only and you know what, I kena once quite long ago for 121km......:banghead::banghead::banghead:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I was heading to Temerloh on ECE 7Sep, alone and bored, so set auto cruise at 120kmh all the way and free my mind thinking of my ex. I was shocked when bumped into a team of traffic cops doing speed block near Temerloh exit. They checked their notes against my number plate and let me go.:burnout: But many cars were pulled over and saw cops talking/(negotiating?) with them. I am a alert driver but I couldn't see the camera trap.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! most of the time they catch you at the 90kph area, more clients......:banghead:

Was told by my colleagues be careful on KLIA route from Shah Alam upon reaching the overhead restaurant next to Go kart track. There also 90km only.....

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Bro., most probably kena already. My friend told me, usually allowance given up to 120km only and you know what, I kena once quite long ago for 121km......:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Choi...Choi...Choi! But ya My dad kena once before also...:rofl: 111KM/H
My GPS inform me adi where got camera so shud be fine :rofl:

Just that some bloody Alza dont know try to play what tricks of intimidating me...

I overtake him then after awhile when I'm back on 110km/h, he came faster then come in front of me again at 110km/h.

Once or twice i thought maybe just coincidence...but repeated a few times...Beh tahan so tekan and just get him off my sight :rofl:

Each time he overtake me...he will glance at my car then cut in...:stupid:
Like that also fun :banghead:

He is not the 1st one. Is like some ppl bo suang u overtake him even though is just that we are driving faster >_<:banghead:

I was heading to Temerloh on ECE 7Sep, alone and bored, so set auto cruise at 120kmh all the way and free my mind thinking of my ex. I was shocked when bumped into a team of traffic cops doing speed block near Temerloh exit. They checked their notes against my number plate and let me go.:burnout: But many cars were pulled over and saw cops talking/(negotiating?) with them. I am a alert driver but I couldn't see the camera trap.
Cuz u were cruising..so the mind also relax adi...not alert adi :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Just that some bloody Alza dont know try to play what tricks of intimidating me...

I overtake him then after awhile when I'm back on 110km/h, he came faster then come in front of me again at 110km/h.

Once or twice i thought maybe just coincidence...but repeated a few times...Beh tahan so tekan and just get him off my sight :rofl:

He is not the 1st one. Is like some ppl bo suang u overtake him even though is just that we are driving faster >_<:banghead:
He reminds me of my old kaki back in my bike days. Whenever he balik kampung (near PD) on Saturday afternoon he look out for police check point, then he rides his bike a few km away and wait for bikers group. Those days got many and especially on Saturday afternoon, then he act a bit race with them and most will follow. He almost reach last corner before police check, he will disappear into side road, then biker group kaki all kena.....:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Guys i encounter those mobile units (portable type) a few times on MRR2. They often place it under the bridge, where location is the route from Batu Caves roundabout towards Kepong. A few clicks after the roundabout, there's the camera sometimes

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Guys i encounter those mobile units (portable type) a few times on MRR2. They often place it under the bridge, where location is the route from Batu Caves roundabout towards Kepong. A few clicks after the roundabout, there's the camera sometimes

They can hide and got shade mah......:rofl:
Kesas also like that, always under the bridge. Only once in Klang I saw them in the Bus Stop.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
btw..my gps very concern one....using "nokia drive" when exactly the speed limit signboard changed their speed limit sign...gps follow exactly warned me to slow down

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Haha. I'm very kiasu smaller car overtake me. So what I do is while cruising on the highway, if I see smaller car gonna overtake me I'll speed up so that they won't be able to overtake me. Then when they go back to the left lane I'll slow down to cruise again. And when they wanna overtake me again, repeat steps above till satisfied :)