A.E.S. Camera System - Info pool

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one only works for Speed Traps :biggrin:..

Roadblocks sure kena...if change number plates...must be James Bond Car

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
AES my ass. Remember those camera posts around the city and strategic locations on highways years ago ? They are nothing but eye sores nowadays so what makes this AES any better?

Satu lagi project umno/bn membazir duit rakyat.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But if AES can take clear picture of driver, then police search for him......:hmmmm:
I guess all of us have to dress like this wit trademark hairstyle and sunglasses :biggrin:

But malaysia's technology not so high tech got face recognition gua...unless murder case...

Unless they are from The Division/ Gogol (if u watched Nikita u know what I mean) :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then when they develop the pictures, why all looks the same.......hahahahahaha:rofl:
That'll be real funny and next main page article in THE STAR on the next day :rofl:

"Drivers to avoid A.E.S Cameras in Gangnam Style"

Authorities having trouble in nabbing those who were speeding yesterday afternoon. According
to the Kapitan, there were no number plates on the cars. All drivers were well disguised the same. They are seems to look like the current Popular Korean Hit Singer from the song "Gangnam Style".

Over more than few thousand drivers managed to escape being caught after reviewing the photos shot by the A.E.S Cameras. Authorities are trying their best to identified the drivers who were caught speeding yesterday. According to the Authorities, those who turn themselves in, will just
received a small amount of summon of RM300. Those convicted were given 3 days to turn themselves in or the authorities will be issuing a warrant for arrest.

Authorities had already managed to identified a few of those caught speeding yesterday.

Source: TypicalNews.com :listen:

judean

Known Member
Dec 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Does AES function at night?
as far as i'm concerned...
functioning 24/7 bro...
:bawling:

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

there's one AES located in putrajaya... refer LINK
a friend of mine is travelling that particular road to work everyday...
so he'll pass by that AES camera every single day...
fyi my friend uses motorcycle to go to work...
n this friend of mine will always give a different pose every time he passes by that AES camera...
since AES is still in a test run mode he purposely ride his motorcycle over the 70km/h speed limit in order to trigger the sensors n snap his photos...

:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Does AES function at night?
You can try park your car beside the road right opposite pearl point, you can count how many times it takes a shot.

I once awhile have drinks at the mamak there, Can monitor at least 1 hour also maybe say 10 shots. so 24 hours u do the calculation how many shots in a day.

According to write up.........Yes.
LOL! According to the news :rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You can try park your car beside the road right opposite pearl point, you can count how many times it takes a shot.

I once awhile have drinks at the mamak there, Can monitor at least 1 hour also maybe say 10 shots. so 24 hours u do the calculation how many shots in a day.

LOL! According to the news :rofl:
Lets say average 10 shots an hour....

24 hours is 240 shots a day...

Income for the installer (losses by the motorists) is about 240 X RM150 = RM 36,000.00

Not a bad business venture consider it raking RM36,000.00 a day for a single camera !

Monthly raking is about RM36,000 X 30 days = RM1.08 MILLION

Got collection rights of ONE camera hidden in any bushes also can become millionaire in 30 days
leh!

So get ready! BIG HOLES GONNA BURN ON ALMOST EVERY MOTORIST'S POCKET !:banghead::adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Lets say average 10 shots an hour....

24 hours is 240 shots a day...

Income for the installer (losses by the motorists) is about 240 X RM150 = RM 36,000.00

Not a bad business venture consider it raking RM36,000.00 a day for a single camera !

Monthly raking is about RM36,000 X 30 days = RM1.08 MILLION

Got collection rights of ONE camera hidden in any bushes also can become millionaire in 30 days
leh!

So get ready! BIG HOLES GONNA BURN ON ALMOST EVERY MOTORIST'S POCKET !:banghead::adore:
That was what the debate was about. The AES camera supposed to save lives not make money....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How nice if it is open for investment like Properties...I think it will be a hit and lots of bid for it...:rofl:

Imagine income RM1 million monthly :rofl: If it base on commission say, 5% of the income earned...
95% to government.

1 month at least RM50K...Damn! Can be millionaire in no time. Better than investing in Property where still got risk :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been searching for related topics previously but the search results were only those in the marketplace.. so I create a new one for discussion

Straight to the point.. is this thing works? There are a few liquid products of engine decarbonizer out there.. lots of people bought it but no review given whether it is good or not.. All I see just pictures of cars producing lot of smokes and it claimed to be the carbon and sludges (or it's just the engine decarbonizer liquid itself being...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience