A.E.S. Camera System - Info pool

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How nice if it is open for investment like Properties...I think it will be a hit and lots of bid for it...:rofl:

Imagine income RM1 million monthly :rofl: If it base on commission say, 5% of the income earned...
95% to government.

1 month at least RM50K...Damn! Can be millionaire in no time. Better than investing in Property where still got risk :rofl:
That is why this AES system will not cost the Police or JPJ any $$$. The 2 companies supplying the system will get a cut from the fines collected...

From Motor Trader....
Automated Enforcement System cameras to start in August | Motor Trader Car News

Automated Enforcement System cameras to start in August
Posted on July 26, 2012 at 2:57 pm

AES – the Automated Enforcement System – which has been much talked-about and anticipated since 2005 will become a reality this August when over 1,000 sophisticated cameras are activated around the country. The project is a jointly undertaken by the JPJ and two private companies with assistance from the Malaysian Institute of Road Safety (MIROS). The privatization of the project is due to its high cost which is believed to be at least RM800 million.

The two companies investing in the project expect to get returns on their investment by taking a share of the money collected from fines. It’s understandable that, as investors, they would expect returns on the money they put in otherwise why make the investment? However, as mentioned by the owners of one of the companies, while profit is important, they also hope that their participation is seen as a ’noble effort’ to help reduce the accident rate in Malaysia.

The AES will be used for recording offences at traffic lights (going through a red light) and on highways and main roads (exceeding speed limits)

There is transparency in the way the companies will receive their commissions, unlike certain infrastructure agreements which have even been treated as Official Secrets and are difficult for taxpayers to know about.

In the case of the AES project, there are three tiers agreed upon with different commissions applicable. In the first tier, each company will receive RM16 per valid summons (ie the fine is paid after due process is observed) and this tier is capped at RM5 million per company. Assuming that 10 million summonses are issued each year (only based on offences captured by the AES) and fines of up to RM300 are paid on 50% of the summonses, each company would get up to RM80 million. When the second tier kicks in, each company will be entitled to 50% of the fines collected with a cap of RM270 million. For Tier 3, the commission will reduce to 7.5% and the projection is RM66 million per company by this time.

There is a 5-year contractual period for the development, operation and maintenance of the system by the two companies and after that, the government can either take over or extend the contract (and presumably new terms can be negotiated as well).

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Let's leave that to quicksilver bro :rofl:
Just feed him the info, where the cameras are?.......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Eh you guys are supposed to help me. It can't succeed if it's a 1 man mission..
Bro. SF expect so.......:rofl:
Like that sure a lost battle.......

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
Is it operating now? Anyone got love letter already?
its on today front page of the sun newspaper...not sure it is the AES system or the ops selamat thingy...evidently they will call the owner of the vehicle for an interview first...present the photo of offenses you caught doing... if it is the same as the pic...then a summon will be issued... bloody suicidal trap... :P one thing for sure...by the end of the day...we'll be buttf**k sideways... no where to run once entered their den... :banghead::bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh you guys are supposed to help me. It can't succeed if it's a 1 man mission..
:rofl: You really serious about it one ka bro? We may take it out once, but not twice.

Another thing is that, there are problems with people who can only drive SLOW and then report
us for destroying the A.E.S Cameras. Cuz to them is good to nab those speeding demons...

To them is good...Road Hoggers are the ones usually...
"I'm driving according to speed limit 80km/h is maximum, stop tailing or flashing me":banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Just feed him the info, where the cameras are?.......:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Bro. SF expect so.......:rofl:
Like that sure a lost battle.......
LOL! :rofl::laugh:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Be careful when taking them down, as not to have your pic taken.......kakakakakaka:rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Unconfirmed rumour is that AES cameras are now in operation and being enforced:mad::questionmark::damnmate:....

Can anyone reconfirm if this is true?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The newspaper report a few days ago mentioned they are going to send the pics out soon?.....:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car engine is leaking......been like this for a month
Do I need to overhaul it how much they usually charge for Honda EG non vtech engine.......and how long does it takes to repair it.....
I think the oil leak is come from my gasket at the radiator hose.....I dont know very well about car sorry if I dont give enough information
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience