RON95 : Feedbacks

ok guys.. here is my feedback on Ron95 (Caltex). I drive a Perdana V6. Papers claim PV6 can run on Ron95 no problem..

Previously I use Ron97 (Shell or Caltex).
For testing sake, usually I pump Rm50, I get around 220km mileage (I know its quite high FC), but that day I tried Ron95 (caltex), Rm50 (suppose to get more litres due to lower price right?), I only manage 188km!! ALmost same route, same method of driving.

My fren driving a Myvi also noticed lower mileage!

Govt pls explain is this a conspiracy to price it at Rm1.75??? meaning end of the day .. still same thing la..

end of the day...the actual fact is..

you pay more for fuel.. because you get less mileage
you pay more for engine.. more carbon build up = more repair jobs
you pay more to maintain your autobox.. since you need to downshift the box more = more regular maintenance

:wink:

hmmm....i guess 90% here dun like this kind of ron95...boycot this petrol?after 1st sept the ron97 price will increase...rm 2.00 per lit...pay more or less.....its your choice mate...hmmm...we can motorcycle for alternative...lolz

1st sept:
ron95 = rm1.75
ron97 = rm 2.00(at least)
v power =rm 2++

hmmm....i guess 90% here dun like this kind of ron95...boycot this petrol?after 1st sept the ron97 price will increase...rm 2.00 per lit...pay more or less.....its your choice mate...hmmm...we can motorcycle for alternative...lolz

1st sept:
ron95 = rm1.75
ron97 = rm 2.00(at least)
v power =rm 2++
Ya...Better use motorcycle for short distance drive!:smokin::driver:

I also pumped Ron95 to my Camry '00 2.2 yesterday and I think the power is not as meaty as before. Not to say the power is not there, but you gotta step on it that bit more to get it going. I think RON97 and RON 95 will work out to cost the same cause u step on it more to get it going in RON95.

Atleast there is no knocking issue. Imagine my car having drunk RON97 for the past 9 years and then suddenly is asked to drink RON95. This is like drinking red label johnny walker then suddenly ask to drink black label.....I think I will probably drink something else than black label....yucks....

ummmm .......... sir.

Black label is considered superior to Red label la.

red label generally used with mixers :rofl:

based on the feedback here, looks like 95 really gives you less mileage and less power. i guess i'll stick with 97. die lor... sure bankrupt :banghead::banghead::banghead:

ummmm .......... sir.

Really? I only remember red and blue, which i know blue is better. Never tried black before.....

ummmm .......... sir.

Black Label is the most popular..
& yup Red Label is intended for making mixed drinks..

Really? I only remember red and blue, which i know blue is better. Never tried black before.....

Blue Label is the priciest..

got gold label too :)

Red, Black, Green, Gold & Blue..

u belanja me, k?..:tongue:

:tee:

cant comment much as i have not try it yet, but was thinking trying it soon.
for sure, da 1st tank will feel huge differences... our engine need adjustment to da new fuel i guess... maybe we can try 2-3 tanks, then see how's da results. hopefully nothing broke down within dat 2-3 tanks :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom