RON95 : Feedbacks

my car confirm loss of power after pump ROM 95....my wife drive my car and complaint that my car something wrong with it...don't have the pickup like last time...

shit...need to use back RON97@RM2 per liter...

hmmm based on this feedback,i think my decision is firm.

rm2/L it is.

been loyal to petronas ron97 before...(got petronas crdit card and mesra card)
then, one quiet night, change to ron97 shell..
waa...found some power...will never change to petronas...

then, few days later, fill up with ron95 shell...power down...almost like petronas..
nothing to lose though...

Don't waste time on ron95 la.tried it that day on my one day trip up and down from penang to kl n back to penang.went down ron97 n came back up to penang pump ron95.car feels like na.haha.consumption like normal la but engine knocking became worst lo.

WHAT if ..... the Government phases out RON 97???? :banghead:

THE HORROR !!!!!

been loyal to petronas ron97 before...(got petronas crdit card and mesra card)
then, one quiet night, change to ron97 shell..
waa...found some power...will never change to petronas...

then, few days later, fill up with ron95 shell...power down...almost like petronas..
nothing to lose though...

same here mate.. i've been a good customer to Petronas for at least the last 5years.. enjoyed the milage gained on the Primax3...

BUT..........

to my horror this morning.. when i pulled into the regular Petronas station.. all the pumps are now converted to Ron 95 !!! WTF...... :banghead: and to make it worse... they actually didn't remove the green rubber handles & Primax3 labels, but a printed paper stuck on the wall and said "Ron95 RM 1.75 litre" ....imagine if i didn't notice.. i'd have accidentally pumped Ron 95.. :bawling:

so pissed... i drove next door and happily pumped Shell Ron 97.... i don't wanna let crap fuel (RON 95) damage my engine... :rofl:

Haha crap fuel (ron95).i like that.government thought they r doing us a favour by giving us(i mean making us pay) ron95 but whats the point of going backwards.we should be moving forward and using cleaners fuels.whats with the mentality.fine, some may not have the privilege to pay so much but at least they could do is not raise the price of ron97 but introduce ron95 with a cheaper price like say rm1.70 per litre.

Haha crap fuel (ron95).i like that.government thought they r doing us a favour by giving us(i mean making us pay) ron95 but whats the point of going backwards.we should be moving forward and using cleaners fuels.whats with the mentality.fine, some may not have the privilege to pay so much but at least they could do is not raise the price of ron97 but introduce ron95 with a cheaper price like say rm1.70 per litre.
BUT..OUR G say this ROn95 is cleaner and safe fuel....can say better then RON97 woh....damn...been cheat by G again...

Let's put it this way la.

Despite what the G says ........... if RON 95 is so good , better than 97 or whatever .........

Why is RON97 still more expensive? Simple logic.

Becaause the Rakyat easy to be puppet by G....

okok back to the topic..if not sure kena lock this thread

2day early morning went to college take pump 10buckz RON 95 in petronas station n try,my result is "DAMN I JUZ LIKE DRIVE A 1000cc CAR"....N juz now i hv 3 passengers belongs me n have pull half pedal oni can move it....POWER LOSS LIKE HELL,DAMN!!!

most shell station at Kuching does not carry ROn97 anymore... jialat...

shit...just pump yesterday at Petronas, wonder i pump the correct fuel or not...

much agreed... alot of our things are backwards looking.. geezz...

next time we dyno oso use reverse gear... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw, my dad's vios is using ron 95 now. previously, the vios (2 generation older) is very responsive, tap the accelerator a bit, it will go. now the car feels heavy and its like being dragged along. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

heard the price of ron95 will go down to rm1.65/litre and ron97 selling at rm1.90/litre but dunno how true is the rumours......

the price is still high at the end of the day... we are still on euro 1 or 2 std right? :(

heard the price of ron95 will go down to rm1.65/litre and ron97 selling at rm1.90/litre but dunno how true is the rumours......

eh...the official price for the petrol should be ron95=rm1.75 and ron97=rm2.00 right?

rumors???M'sia was full with rumors... hehe

Last edited:
I think we do not need a person who have interest in cars to tell that the ron95 is way inferior than ron97.What layman will feel is that the car feels more heavy or the engine needs servicing:rofl:.they justify the price hike and give ron95 so us rakyat wont complain.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom