Witnessed an fugly incident... sigh

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
I was pumping oil on monday (1/8, Foreign vehicle not allowed to purchase rom95) morning at 6.45am, Esso station located next to umw showroom before bomba JB, a singapore registered vehicle stopped at the kiosk opps me, and pumping ron95 petrol.
A Nepal staff approached the old man politely and explaining it, but the old man just ignored him and carry on pumping, when nepal staff emphasize it again he then made a big woo haa, raising his voice like nobody business and scold the staff, keep scolding and ask the staff go check with law enforcer see whether he can pump or not.
Nepal staff patiently explained again then the old a$$hole go to passenger side, take the newspaper from her wife in a very rude way while she was reading it, slammed the door and like throwing the newspaper at nepal staff, told him that newspaper saying singapore registered vehicle can still pump ron95 if driver present msian ic, but i didn't see him showing any msian ic to the staff.
He scold until petrol tank full...

To the old a$$hole in shining black color toyota ipsum with plate number: SJR66Y
Whether you are malaysian or singaporean, SHAME ON YOU!! speaking fluent english and driving big car doesn't make you king, you should glad that the nepal staff remained calm while you showing off your temper, he could break your bones easily, you don't deserved any human rights cos you never respect one.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
heh? what i saw was ron95 can pump to ur hearts content but not ron97 n v-power for foreign registered cars....lemme check back with a photo later

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i overheard certain conversation, seems like he keep saying his wife is msian, but he din present ic at all...

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
hahaha so proud of their country...so stuck up..
but then again still opt for RON95..hahahaha what a shame..

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
last 2-3weeks there's a group of singaporians all riding harley davidson one stop at esso station at bukit merah PLUS highway rnr and lepak inside the esso mart and smoking just in front the cashier counter. They totally not respect our law.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if i was at that place sure he was scolded by me at any cost.... :viking:

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
damn stupid and arrogant old man...shame on you!!! btw why don't you interfere in that incident?? and kindly explain to him with appropriate use of english..maybe that damn old man didn't understand malay of nepal language...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Old man, adi old ma...so surely brain a bit kookoo adi la...
Tend to make mistake and forget things once awhile :rofl:

Which is why he is pumping RON95 and remember that the law allow them to pump. :rofl:
As a richman, driving a big car, living in Singapore. Can't afford to pay for petrol, why even bother driving such a big car? Might as well buy a Kancil or any lower cc car.

Which is why a lot of ppl said, some may look rich by the way they dress or car they drive but actually is just a shell to reflect that they are rich but save on this save on that. :banghead:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
if i witnessed that sure i take video n post in youtube for whole world to see n i'll make sure he knows i recording.if he lays a hand on me then he's in for it...screwed up mentality...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

im thinking of putting a set of hi-low adjustables absorbers for my ride. but the problem is that there is so many brands out there and im afraid if those shocks would be to stiff. Which brand is recommended?? Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience