RON95 : Feedbacks

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:laugh::laugh::laugh:The 3rd part damn funny la!!:rofl::rofl:repeat repeat n repeat...:argh::argh::rofl:

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro XTAC..nice vids seriously....

i had the best laugh of my life man.....

hehehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
hia ya no point lar, we are susposed to united rathers prove who wrong & right.
we already in deep shit.

off topic sikit, got story to tell.

recently our gomem say they will abolish teaching english language, so this topic was very hot at kedai kedai mamat or coffee shop. so what happen is my friends comdeming the system. he say oredi write down letter to ministry education to complaim & blah blah blah.

after few days/week, the gomem decided to from form 4 to higher will still continue to use english to teaching ( grant period 2 years) then we gathers again. this time round the story are different, it just happen his/her children are fall between this category .even he say he will support them.

from the above moral story, we are not firm enough from our standpoint of view.
what will happen after 2 years grant period over, how about others ppl children education system.if everyone in boleh land are fall on top category what will happen?

currently even indon education system are better from us, based on recently research worldwide.
and our so call top university in boleh land also part of singapore university, but why the ranking in the world are so far away?

from the above conversation that we have, i never cucuck him. coz from the way commented & act is just like our boleh land G roti-prata. and we can easily ppl characters "selfish".

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Aiya sama sama la the RON95 and 97.
Its just like drinking orange juice but with less sugar only.

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
RON95.........Makes my sr20 sounded like a horrible lorry.......

RON97, engine back to normal, more milage by 20% n less noise.....

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
I feel that one day,what happened to John F kennedy last time in the states will happen here in m'sia.it's just a matter of whom and when.Everybody is going nuts nowadays....By having that kind of history in m'sia,our leaders will be aware not to cheat on us anymore...They can say whatever they want to say and shove it up their tut tut!!!!!!!:smokin:
well..to be honest with u...this kind of things really need to take place..in order for change to take place..its not that we rakyat are violent people..but THIS kinda of ruling as been around too long..way too long..so yea...some JFK kinda thingie needs to take place...HISTORY ARE MADE BY THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES...really wish someone who is fucking rich and high in power in the underground world can do something like this...we are in need of this...fuck G!

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
here's more news or i would say..more salt to rub into our wounds....

Sep 7, 2009
Pump prices down
By Christopher Tan, Senior Correspondent

Pump prices saw a sharp cut on Monday after rising in previous weeks. -- PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
WHAT goes up does come down.

Two weeks after pump prices crept back up to pre-Crisis levels, they have softened.

Three oil companies lowered pump rates by six cents a litre across the board on Monday morning, with the fourth doing so just before 1pm.

With the cut, a litre of 98, 95 and 92-octane petrol now retails at $1.92, $1.787 and $1.737 respectively. Diesel is now $1.263 a litre. All the rates are before discount.

Caltex, Shell and Singapore Petroleum Co reduced petrol and diesel pump prices in the morning, while ExxonMobil did so at 12.45pm.

Their moves followed last week's substantial drop in crude oil prices.

After testing 10-month highs of around US$74 a barrel, the commodity slid back down to end last week at around US$68 on worrying figures of unemployment in major economies.

In Europe, the unemployment rate rose to 9.5 per cent in July, from 9.4 in June. The figure is a 10-year high for the 16 countries which use the euro.

Monday's cut in pump prices is the sharpest here this year.

article : Pump prices down

...ok the scenario is like this.. if.....
a Singaporean earned $ 2k a month... his car can use Ron 98 @ $ 1.92 /litre
a Malaysian earning RM 2k a month... his car can only afford Ron 95 (aka crap fuel) @ RM 1.80 /litre

the G likes to tell the rakyat to convert SGD to RM...hence the fuel prices would sound more expensive over there...but in fact...it's NOT !!

sigh~..............what a lousy evening this is......

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
here's more news or i would say..more salt to rub into our wounds....

...ok the scenario is like this.. if.....
a Singaporean earned $ 2k a month... his car can use Ron 98 @ $ 1.92 /litre
a Malaysian earning RM 2k a month... his car can only afford Ron 95 (aka crap fuel) @ RM 1.80 /litre

the G likes to tell the rakyat to convert SGD to RM...hence the fuel prices would sound more expensive over there...but in fact...it's NOT !!

sigh~..............what a lousy evening this is......
no need to convert, just compare earning power will do liao.

one e.g

honda civic-type r
singapore sell $89k OTR
malaysia sell if not mistaken rm190k or 200k.

if ur singaporean earning about 2.5k or 3k, easily can afford this car.
but what happen to here, with tat kind earning power can we afford??:banghead::banghead:

but still, later ppl say tak suka pergi lah sana.:banghead::banghead:

and below price is not yet discounted.

http://www.petrolwatch.com.sg/

i ask my friends at SG, he told the price after discount around is 1.728/l for 98.

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
exactly.... a normal sales guy can afford to drive a Toyota Vios... in malaysia we struggle to pay for a Waja !! :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
eh...cannot say like that....only rich rich ppl drives in sg...
road tax, insurance n plate is damn expensive....and after 5yrs, either u sell the car or take it for inspection. renewal charges is damn high to keep the car legal and modification of any kind is illegal. cops catch u, straight sita. no questions.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

then parking leh? parts n maintenance....all haven't kira yet

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

we have cheaper homes n some space to park outside the hse for free...stay HDB all parking have to pay by the hour....think u can afford that?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
road tax, insurance n plate is damn expensive....and after 5yrs, either u sell the car or take it for inspection. renewal charges is damn high to keep the car legal and modification of any kind is illegal. cops catch u, straight sita. no questions.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

[ probably some locations in malaysia we park for free, but others, you still need to pay..right ? Secondly, are all workshops and maintenance cheap in malaysia ?]

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

we have cheaper homes n some space to park outside the hse for free...stay HDB all parking have to pay by the hour....think u can afford that?
[ not all HDB pay per hour.. most HDB now is FREE parking after 5:30pm. And the savings you save on car prices and fuel, it could subsidise your parking and maintenance...right ?]

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

wouldn't we all like to deal with a more efficient and systematic system rather than one that is slow, red taped, beaurecratic, inefficient.....?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
bro sdf, u have a point there bout the parking n HDB areas after 5.30pm...

u see, what i meant was like commercial area like suntec or marina bay or orchard or science park etc etc...say a person would be working in one of these said areas and obviously season parking aren't cheap within their working area. our most expensive parking is KLIA or KLCC whereby they charge by the hour, but in kl city centre is alot of empty lots converted to outdoor parking space that is average RM5-7 per day. in sg its not like here....i don't know the rate of a per day parking la, i havent been to a place n parked whole day.

apple to apple comparison (working n living expenses in sg n in m'sia)

on parking near homes, its not as flexible here if wanna compare there cuz of space limitation. even in housing area. here we have a lot of extra land...lorong, junction to park within the housing area but in sg if park some place too tight spot or dunno what, neighbor complain,thats it....can't park that spot anymore n most of the 'free' area the other neighbors take edi...

i get where ur going bout the more systematic traffic management..but again, very hard to make direct comparison with sg mainly due to our earning/management/monetary power

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
rich ppl drive?? as long ur income fall at 2.5~3K sing should be no problem.
road tax about $630 per year for 1.5cc
insurance for 1.5 cc average $720.
inspection only after 3 year then inspect, subsequence every 2 years inspect.
per inspection round of make it $35 buck, COE last for 10 years.
MOD is the best part, they will do it after the car came out from showroom, after 3 years inspection time, they will de-kit it or sell to sub sequence buyer. that where bo lui ppl like me collect it.
sita is base case by case, as long ur modification in outer body is not so hot & drive relax i corner, won't catch they attention. then sat & sun go to pasir gudang track whack it.

parking perhours 1 dollar for normal hdb car park (day)
parts wise their side much much more cheaper due to no tax.& somemore is ori.
labour charge wise, yes they ultra x-pensive. so buy part at sing & fix at johor.
TYRE LAGI CHEAP even u convert to rm.

normal singaporean they drive car to works & park at company, makan time jalan kaki. convinience there.
night/season car park, per month open car park $70 & multi storey $90.

the point is their G make it such a way that u can afford to buy car & u will consider/think twice to buy one is due to their transportation bus always punctual & taxi just 1 phone call away & MRT.most of mrt station is shopping centre.

if all public transportation is not the problem why they need to buy car, when installment everymonth they can save or spend on hanky panky phone (i-phone),leathers bag (LV) & etc.

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro,

their petrol got 18% discount if use citibank credit card.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
bro,

their petrol got 18% discount if use citibank credit card.
on the house 5% + 13% on citibank card, is this correct??
coz i never pump at sg, only pump at JB niah.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yeah,

5% station discount....10% is citibanks...3% is smiles card...so citibank will give 5% up front at point of sale...and 5% more credited to the card.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a 4g13p, budget RM 100 (RM 150 max). I don't know which to choose. I saw there are 2 type, the other type look like muffler. Go for which? the one look like muffler or the thinner one? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience