PROMOTE's

thanks mate...hope my dream come thru....might wanna spray pearl white and join the cheras kaki geng....hahahhaa

Hey, Jeff! Long time no c...

PROMOTE PU Bumper - RM 280
PROMOTE Fiber Bumper - RM 110
PROMOTE PU Diffuser - RM 80
PROMOTE Side & Rear Skirt - RM 250 (Fiber Only)
PROMOTE Spoiler (Subaru Look-a-like) - RM 250
PROMOTE Hood (Custom from OEM or Mivec hood) - RM 380

Above are the listed price for things i've pay...prices may differ at different garage but it won't be a massive amount.

bro do u have pics for all the items stated above?

bro do u have pics for all the items stated above?

i'm not a bodykit seller or distributor...i post those prices as referable info for jeffboyz only...

afcmh, most bodykit part i stated are those installed on my ride...its on previous page under the same thread..the humble white wira sedan...good luck

Gen 2 can promote??

Yes, certainly. Gen2 have PROMOTE bodykit too...very similar to Wira, Satria and Putra kit. A bit of mod to fit Gen2 but the bodykit is definitely available and there are Gen2 owner using it. PROMOTE bodykit also available for the brand new Satria Neo, Waja, Perdana, Kelisa (1st page on this thread), MYVI, Accord and some other local or imported car.

Jeff, i'm juz another wira owner. Humble and helpful if possible. Anybody who wanted to install HID, can contact or pm jeffboyz. His LUMERG HID (i'm one of the proud 8k HID owner) has awesome colour n brightness output. At reasonable price, quality is assured and jeff provide really good service.

Last edited:
slowly la....all the PROMOTE owners still sleeping...hehehe....

but i saw the VIDesign bodykit for Putra.....superrrr !!!

slowly la....all the PROMOTE owners still sleeping...hehehe....

but i saw the VIDesign bodykit for Putra.....superrrr !!!

i recently replace bumper, hood and headlamp after some problem with the old wan...
thought bout givin a new VID look to my ride too..
but somehow, i opted to stick with PROMOTE design and replaced the bumper with PU Bumper, redo the hood and new set of headlamp...

i recently replace bumper, hood and headlamp after some problem with the old wan...
thought bout givin a new VID look to my ride too..
but somehow, i opted to stick with PROMOTE design and replaced the bumper with PU Bumper, redo the hood and new set of headlamp...

what happened to ur bumper..hood n headlamp ?

guys, where to get the VIDesign bodykits..? any informations..? and err, about promote, i heard the original side skirt is PU finish right..?

jeff, all of them crushed into pieces...guess i need not to explain more...

azuri, PROMOTE side skirt available in both PU n Fiber...meanwhile, VID workshop is in kepong if i'm not mistaken...

thanks bro ric.. but do any of you guys know how to contact them..? (VID workshop).. plus a quotation on bumber and skirts would be much appreciated... =)

thanks bro ric.. but do any of you guys know how to contact them..? (VID workshop).. plus a quotation on bumber and skirts would be much appreciated... =)

azuri, i've ask around...VIDesign workshop is in Sri Sinar at Kepong. The shop name is Inspire Automotive. I didn't manage to find their contact though...bumper i heard last time is RM 300+ (Fiber only)...hood should be RM 400...skirting around RM 200

thanks for the info bro... really appreciate it... i'll check with them soon...!! =)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom