PROMOTE's

among all the bumper , promote is still the best.. " pretty + standard "

Guys , does anyone here had their promote diffuser fitted to vid bumper ?..:confused: .. thanks..picture would be much appreciated

HanZ ^^

Attachments

• aaaaa.jpg
    aaaaa.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 106
anymore promote fans???
coz i about to conver my satria to promote bodykit....wats the market price now???

anyway any nice satria rear bumper to recommend???

Bump: anymore promote fans???
coz i about to conver my satria to promote bodykit....wats the market price now???

anyway any nice satria rear bumper to recommend???

market price for fibre is around RM120. PU will fetch for around RM220. could try a custom rear bumper with diffuser.

where is the best place to do promote? i wanna do on my Neo :biggrin:

where is Bumi Fibre? all selling fibre? Is there any specialize in promote - shop? i saw some promote bodykit got lining like satria GTI. but couldnt find in the market. Where to find it ? l
Lead me pls

Bump: where is Bumi Fibre? all selling fibre? Is there any specialize in promote - shop? i saw some promote bodykit got lining like satria GTI. but couldnt find in the market. Where to find it ? l
Lead me pls

where is Bumi Fibre? all selling fibre? Is there any specialize in promote - shop? i saw some promote bodykit got lining like satria GTI. but couldnt find in the market. Where to find it ? l
Lead me pls

Bump: where is Bumi Fibre? all selling fibre? Is there any specialize in promote - shop? i saw some promote bodykit got lining like satria GTI. but couldnt find in the market. Where to find it ? l
Lead me pls

bumi fibre is in USJ. forgot which USJ, it's the road between Summit and the exit to Puchong toll.
those promote with lining used to be from Daichi, original supplier of Promote but ever since it has closed down. most probably the ones on the road is fibre material.

Top Bottom