New method of measuring fuel consumption/efficiency

Ya, suspect a few members here could be the "You Know Who" Lord 'K'oldemort..
Sounds a bit like harry potter now :banghead:

Bro, can tell me who it is? No need tell at this thread. No need PM at here also, inbox almost full. :rofl:

This K thing sounds interesting.

I've heard someone said that bigger CC does save fuel as they don't have to press too hard on pedal while small CC car struggle to pick up and climb hill. Press more pedal = more fuel consumption

I've heard someone said that bigger CC does save fuel as they don't have to press too hard on pedal while small CC car struggle to pick up and climb hill. Press more pedal = more fuel consumption

bigger CC, you step less also more fuel going in mah!

bigger CC, you step less also more fuel going in mah!

Yeah. Like Kancil 660 full throttle also maybe use less fuel than an Aventador in 10 or 20% throttle.

But according to this theory discussed, Kancil will consume for fuel instead. :rofl:

I just had a thought.

If I drive a 1.3 like a 1.5 my FC will be bad right? If I drive a 1.3 like a 1.3 then it'll be normal FC.
What if I drive a 1.5 like a 1.3? How ah? Extremely good FC then?

I just had a thought.

If I drive a 1.3 like a 1.5 my FC will be bad right? If I drive a 1.3 like a 1.3 then it'll be normal FC.

I'm driving 1.5 but drive like 1.3. The FC is really on par with 1.3. But if I press more then FC would be easily affected.

You buy 1.5 but drive 1.3, might as well get 1.3 model.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Hahaha I can have the extra power when I need it mah...like chasing after a car with hot chicks inside :biggrin: if I drive a Lamborghini, I'll still drive it like a myvi haha

It's like condom - better to have it when you don't need it than not having it when you need it :biggrin:

Hahaha I can have the extra power when I need it mah...like chasing after a car with hot chicks inside :biggrin: if I drive a Lamborghini, I'll still drive it like a myvi haha

It's like condom - better to have it when you don't need it than not having it when you need it :biggrin:

Those driving Ferrari, Lambo usually will drive slow to show off, those in small modded cars will drive fast to show off as nothing to show when drive slow......hahahahaha:biggrin:

Those driving Ferrari, Lambo usually will drive slow to show off, those in small modded cars will drive fast to show off as nothing to show when drive slow......hahahahaha:biggrin:

Cannot la..if I drive a slow car and try to speed..very paiseh because no matter how I floor I pedal, the car is still damn slow wahahaha. But it actually more thrill to drive a slow car fast than vice versa.

I am now monitoring my FC...just installed firestorm. So far so good. Subang - KL - Subang..now doing 16.2km/l, unofficial result. Will have to do 3 tanks and take the average. Previously my best FC for this route was 15.4km/l. Initial data is promising. Lets hope it really helps the FC if not I'm gonna let my dog chew that thing.

Cannot la..if I drive a slow car and try to speed..very paiseh because no matter how I floor I pedal, the car is still damn slow wahahaha. But it actually more thrill to drive a slow car fast than vice versa.

I am now monitoring my FC...just installed firestorm. So far so good. Subang - KL - Subang..now doing 16.2km/l, unofficial result. Will have to do 3 tanks and take the average. Previously my best FC for this route was 15.4km/l. Initial data is promising. Lets hope it really helps the FC if not I'm gonna let my dog chew that thing.
No no no, let me try. I just ordered a Fluke multimeter, must test test and see got difference or not. :biggrin:

No no no, let me try. I just ordered a Fluke multimeter, must test test and see got difference or not. :biggrin:

Can I like your post twice? :biggrin::biggrin: I was too stingy to get a multimeter...now that you have it...ngek ngek ngek ngek ~!!!

I wana plug into my wira and try too...but the seller told me the installation for wira is different. Require wire cutting and tapping.

Can I like your post twice? :biggrin::biggrin: I was too stingy to get a multimeter...now that you have it...ngek ngek ngek ngek ~!!!

I wana plug into my wira and try too...but the seller told me the installation for wira is different. Require wire cutting and tapping.

Ordered only. Haven't received it yet. I got my original cables, so cutting no problem.

Ordered only. Haven't received it yet. I got my original cables, so cutting no problem.

Can I remove the "like" until your multimeter arrive then only I click it again? :biggrin::biggrin:
bugger...thought can test in this near future

I just had a thought.

Then a lot would drive to drive a Ferrari like a 1.3 Myvi, might save more fuel :rofl:
Cuz the Ferrari has all the power loaded inside, so u dun need to floor the pedal too much like
a myvi, in return, u save more fuel than Myvi :rofl:

Now we can say that supercars are more fuel efficient than hybrid cars.
Hence, supercar owners are the people who are going green and saving the environment. Not the hybrid car owners. Oh, how wrong we are in assuming that hybrid cars are environment friendly cars. :rofl:

How much the unit? Have to calculate take how long to break even if got savings?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Now we can say that supercars are more fuel efficient than hybrid cars.
Hence, supercar owners are the people who are going green and saving the environment. Not the hybrid car owners. Oh, how wrong we are in assuming that hybrid cars are environment friendly cars. :rofl:

But some super cars also going hybrid......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Can I remove the "like" until your multimeter arrive then only I click it again? :biggrin::biggrin:
bugger...thought can test in this near future

Take off until you see the unit.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom