New method of measuring fuel consumption/efficiency

I don't know how the results are obtained but you can find avanza 1.5l in the list. Same engine as myvi 1.5l. So it could be somewhere around that figure. ...

Should be more efficient since it's lighter. That's why also wondering how they test...

Preve is luxury family carrr? Err...ok..I dint know that..

I don't know how the results are obtained but you can find avanza 1.5l in the list. Same engine as myvi 1.5l. So it could be somewhere around that figure. Also, ironically, Preve is more fuel efficient than saga, and often that we heard saga is not a fuel efficient car. Hmmm...

But still Myvi 1.3 wins over Avanza 1.5 anyway. LOL

Quite surprised to see the big E200K is right up there with about 17.8km/ltr beating many well renowned small eco cars.

blue efficiency! similar to diesel economy..

Civic,Jazz,Insight & Cr-z is not real hybrid, All disqualified coz not qualified to be called a hybrid...Just a large Duracell assist.

i believe hybrid use 2 or more 'engine' in one car...does not necessarily using petrol + motor..

it can be diesel + petrol...generator + motor...atkinson cycle + motor...diesel + motor...
Proton once using rotary + motor...ever heard of it? its hybrid also...

and there's no difference between full of semi hybrid...its just the system and capacity..its only toyota marketing..

blue efficiency! similar to diesel economy..

i believe hybrid use 2 or more 'engine' in one car...does not necessarily using petrol + motor..

it can be diesel + petrol...generator + motor...atkinson cycle + motor...diesel + motor...
Proton once using rotary + motor...ever heard of it? its hybrid also...

and there's no difference between full of semi hybrid...its just the system and capacity..its only toyota marketing..

There is a difference.
Full hybrid cars can run by only using the electric motor without any assistance from the engine.
Mild hybrid cars can not run by only using the electric motor alone. Mild hybrid cars can only run with assistance from the internal combustion engine.
Examples of full hybrid cars are Toyota Prius, Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, Lexus CT200h and etc while examples of mild hybrid cars are Honda Insight, Honda CR-Z, Honda Civic Hybrid, BMW Active Hybrid 7 and etc.

But still Myvi 1.3 wins over Avanza 1.5 anyway. LOL

Of course LOL! If avanza FC is better than myvi then we can be sure that this chart is rubbish.

There is a difference.
Full hybrid cars can run by only using the electric motor without any assistance from the engine.
Mild hybrid cars can not run by only using the electric motor alone. Mild hybrid cars can only run with assistance from the internal combustion engine.
Examples of full hybrid cars are Toyota Prius, Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, Lexus CT200h and etc while examples of mild hybrid cars are Honda Insight, Honda CR-Z, Honda Civic Hybrid, BMW Active Hybrid 7 and etc.

Eh I thought civic hybrid would cut off ICE at below 40kmh and run on battery?

Of course LOL! If avanza FC is better than myvi then we can be sure that this chart is rubbish.

Eh I thought civic hybrid would cut off ICE at below 40kmh and run on battery?

But Civic Hybrid runs on Honda's Integrated Motor Assist(IMA) system wor. And that is a parallel hybrid system.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom