My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i might be able to hook you up with what you want...

end of the day its the money that talks....yam char then we see how ok...

best part brand new.......which is the awesome part....

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
wow! now got time to see your thread till finish... can't wait to meet you...:love:

your house @ USJ6? my office at USJ 9... so near eh? :wink:
hey papagoines, you work at taipan 2? thats walking distance man.. im gonna keep a lookout for the "battle grasshopper" d... yeah bro lets meet up when u free....

i might be able to hook you up with what you want...

end of the day its the money that talks....yam char then we see how ok...

best part brand new.......which is the awesome part....
hhhehe .. im looking for deals... or better yet steals... but what the heck, if the price is right then i can consider, last i check its still tooo expensive...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
hey papagoines, you work at taipan 2? thats walking distance man.. im gonna keep a lookout for the "battle grasshopper" d... yeah bro lets meet up when u free....
hahha... "battle grasshopper" fast becoming a name only since the baby arrive... all funds for the car funneled to our bundle of joy hehe

let's see next week yaa... can meetup after office hour aa?

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hahha... "battle grasshopper" fast becoming a name only since the baby arrive... all funds for the car funneled to our bundle of joy hehe

let's see next week yaa... can meetup after office hour aa?
hahhahah bro soon you'll be gotta change your nick to papagonenuts...hahahah jk jk... i had to put all my projects on hold when i had my 1st one... now she's 6 accompanied with another 2 sisters ... so all go for my pending project hence "sidewinder" was born...

after office hour can ... lets see next week

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
who would not want a steal...

but its new stuff
well any ways i'm more then glad to introduce to the person

and see how it goes....if i see passing around and a dude with dog flags you down thats me bro....

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
ian ill be on the lookout, been looking around for the mkII halfcut shop... found one quite new, price not too bad problem is i need a new set of spacer just for that wheel, need to reconsider...the mount hole is 114.3.. dammit, im running on 100

Last edited:

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ian ill be on the lookout, been looking around for the mkII halfcut shop... found one quite new, price not too bad problem is i need a new set of spacer just for that wheel, need to reconsider...the mount hole is 114.3.. dammit, im running on 100

yeah i know the pcd is a pain unless ur on the 114.3's already.....

but if i'm not mistaken if u get a new set they do come in the 100's right?
cause the ssr's this shop brings in are all out of factory.....brand new.....
hey mun lee has some new stock but as usual a bit the very pricey i feel.....go have a look see.....

wish could just buy and stock up or hang on my wall.....but the house is the main deal from last year to now.....soon.....well passed by ur place just now....walking the pocket rocket guess ur were tuck tight asleep....which i'm going there soon.....

ladyhana66

Oct 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i have 1 kancil too..Not to old that car , u give some inspiration for my car and i really want to build it back that car. Lately my kancil no sound good everytime changing gear the rev very high then the rev slow back . Like atuk drive the car , i piece off everytime kene and maybe u can help me where the best workshop can i send my kancil?? I love that kancil so much because my mom give it to me , so i want build the kancil back . thank :biggrin: i give 5star for your car n look so cute hehe

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
at last i got 2 see this car for real , looks much better in person with all the custom lightings :)

thanks bro.. theres a bit of defect runnign around with this car so the condition isnt running as what i would like it to be...another rebuilt will be coming soon once i finish up my work... well not entirely a rebuilt but rather a remould of the fibreglass components.. awaiting the right time.. car kinda not looking that good for now...*sob* anyway thanks for the compliments!

i have 1 kancil too..Not to old that car , u give some inspiration for my car and i really want to build it back that car. Lately my kancil no sound good everytime changing gear the rev very high then the rev slow back . Like atuk drive the car , i piece off everytime kene and maybe u can help me where the best workshop can i send my kancil?? I love that kancil so much because my mom give it to me , so i want build the kancil back . thank :biggrin: i give 5star for your car n look so cute hehe
thanks..hhehe.. what you like to rebuild? if outlook can go visit GTProshop, previously known as monter garage.. they built the sidewinder.. thanks for the 5 star!

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
oic , no worries coz at a glance ur car still looks like when u 1st post the car pic...even my fren respects ur custom bodywork . hope it continues to look fab!

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
After a 2 years sleep the sidewinder project has been revived, but with much newer parts coming its way with a completely a new build on various vital areas.. from engine to suspension and even minor updates on body works...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
engine bay pics please :love::love::love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's no secret that Lotus is expected to introduce up to five new models at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. Among these five new concepts are two new front-engined GT models, a roadster, the new Esprit and a mystery model taunted to be a new supercar to take on the likes of Ferrari, Mclaren and Lamborghini.

Well, according to reports online, Lotus has officially confirmed the latter.

The Malaysian-owned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience