[DIY] Oil catch tank

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
See that round flat thingy on top of the left bank? It functions just like an oil catch tank...difference being the oil is then fed back to the engine instead of being burnt off or thrown away like aftermarket oil catch tank.
Which picture? Would like to discuss this if you don't mind

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
See that round flat thingy on top of the left bank? It functions just like an oil catch tank...difference being the oil is then fed back to the engine instead of being burnt off or thrown away like aftermarket oil catch tank.
if it's from the factory, of coz they can produce an oil catch tank & feed back the oil to the engine..

to feed back the oil u need a 'hole' in the engine & i think none of us can DIY that..

:biggrin:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
hi bro zul,
can u tries to upload overall picture the hose connection from oil catch tank to engine head. because i also wanna to install this oil catch tank on my silvertop engine. :driver::biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hi bro zul,
can u tries to upload overall picture the hose connection from oil catch tank to engine head. because i also wanna to install this oil catch tank on my silvertop engine. :driver::biggrin:
i think this picture would be easier to understand bcoz my engine have a hydrogen generator :biggrin:

put the oil catch tank between the yellow lines..

Attachments

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
hi bro,
what is u meant that hydrogen generator. it seem like the new item i never heard it before. can u clarify the function and also the feature a bit . quick interest of the phrase word hydrogen generator.

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
hi bro zul,
i still quick not understand well regard this hose section i had draw in red colour.(please refer to attached photo. based on this pic, that hosing will be connect to where? :confused:

Attachments

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i'm not trying to promote or anything.. but..

the hydrogen generator i bought is called E-gas..

it produce Hydrogen Sulfide, Methane, Oxygen & Carbon Monoxide.. checked with a gas detector..

the 1st 2 gasses is flammable, thus contribute to better combustion in the engine..

it doesn't drain the batery coz it only uses 1amp.. checked with amp meter

after i install it, feels like an increase by 5-10% power.. roughly.. not much.. but ok la..

the only downside of the thing is it needs to be cleaned every 3 months or so..

recommended to people who opens their hood every now & then..

not recommended to lazy people :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

hi bro zul,
i still quick not understand well regard this hose section i had draw in red colour.(please refer to attached photo. based on this pic, that hosing will be connect to where? :confused:
oh.. that's my hydrogen generator hose.. here's a few more picture

Attachments

Last edited:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
i'm not trying to promote or anything.. but..

the hydrogen generator i bought is called E-gas..

it produce Hydrogen Sulfide, Methane, Oxygen & Carbon Monoxide.. checked with a gas detector..

the 1st 2 gasses is flammable, thus contribute to better combustion in the engine..

it doesn't drain the batery coz it only uses 1amp.. checked with amp meter

after i install it, feels like an increase by 5-10% power.. roughly.. not much.. but ok la..

the only downside of the thing is it needs to be cleaned every 3 months or so..

recommended to people who opens their hood every now & then..

not recommended to lazy people :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

oh.. that's my hydrogen generator hose.. here's a few more picture

hi bro zul,
i have doubt regard ur setting hydrogen generator.as u mentioned downside thing, what is the downside connection? is that filter part inside the generator tank need to clean? and also this liquid hydrogen will flow through to which part? or connect to fuel pump?quick interested with that setting. can u share with us?:proud::driver:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hi bro zul,
i have doubt regard ur setting hydrogen generator.as u mentioned downside thing, what is the downside connection? is that filter part inside the generator tank need to clean? and also this liquid hydrogen will flow through to which part? or connect to fuel pump?quick interested with that setting. can u share with us?:proud::driver:
the hydrogen is actually a 'gas'.. not liquid..

the hydrogen generator is actually an electrolysis device that separates hydrogen & oxygen from H2O (water) just like what we learn in school..

the gasses produce is connected to intake hose as u can see in the previous pictures.. there's nothing under the orange thingy..

u can find it at mudah.my .. there's where i buy it too & it cost rm450..

actually, u can DIY the thing.. but i'm too lazy to do that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

below is the diagram of the hydrogen generator..

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

u can read more info in this thread...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...iy-the-probably-the-only-real-fuel-saver.html

Gudluck :burnout:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
hi bro zul,
i had been finish install based on ur information given. please make a comment with it:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

print out the pic outline that i wan cut

here is the sticker...

stick the outline pic on the sticker..& follow the outline cut..wif cutter

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience