Beware ! The price of your drinks...

there is a chinese coffee shop at Penang, near the cendol stall (famous of PCK visited there before), even though you don't order drinks or food, you have to pay RM 0.50 for sitting at their chair. So sometimes you don't order also you have to pay :banghead:
most of the time, they won't ask the charges from u 1, but apply to some races only... why they do that, 1 reason is bcos they still need to business, if those didn't order anything sitting there for 2 hour, sure rugi loo.. 2nd reason is, got 1 races like to lepak without order anything, just sitting there & talk very loud 1.. u shld got wat i mean.. all i can says, they not mamak res like Kayu or Pelita nor Lotus...

most of the time, they won't ask the charges from u 1, but apply to some races only... why they do that, 1 reason is bcos they still need to business, if those didn't order anything sitting there for 2 hour, sure rugi loo.. 2nd reason is, got 1 races like to lepak without order anything, just sitting there & talk very loud 1.. u shld got wat i mean.. all i can says, they not mamak res like Kayu or Pelita nor Lotus...

agree, especially with the 2nd reason..

Yah.. it's a pub, wow you oso noe.. hehe..

order Chinese tea & pay rm0.50 or sit there order nothing & pay rm0.50... which 1 u guys wan...??

I choose to bring my very own chinese tea pot, tea cup, tea leaves and ice cube in a cold storage box and make my own tea at the coffee shop and at the same time I'm paying only RM0.50 sen for sitting. Save Rm0.50 sen for not ordering chinese tea ais from the restaurant. :thefinger:

Economy downturn have to save like this lar what to do...people increase price for not valid reason but giving excuses and taking advantage to increase price when certain increased in price. When the price of that certain thing they complain about before dropped, but I dun see them giving excuse like "Oh...price of petrol drop that's why now our Tea Ais is only RM1.20. Last time RM1.50 (Current Price) Sooner Milo will be RM2.50 which is now the cheapest i can get is RM1.80 for Milo Ais.

If beer also increase then I'm really speechless as I don't see any Sugar written on the bottle's ingredients. :banghead:

my experience more worst!
yesterday went to my usual salon for haircut, then after finish, i pay at counter, to my surprise, they raise rm2 for the service.
i ask them, sugar price increase 0.20 cent per kilo, then you raise rm2 per haircut....shampoo related to sugar ah...then she said, economy no good.....price all increase...
blur...and walk off...

I choose to bring my very own chinese tea pot, tea cup, tea leaves and ice cube in a cold storage box and make my own tea at the coffee shop and at the same time I'm paying only RM0.50 sen for sitting. Save Rm0.50 sen for not ordering chinese tea ais from the restaurant. :thefinger:

Economy downturn have to save like this lar what to do...people increase price for not valid reason but giving excuses and taking advantage to increase price when certain increased in price. When the price of that certain thing they complain about before dropped, but I dun see them giving excuse like "Oh...price of petrol drop that's why now our Tea Ais is only RM1.20. Last time RM1.50 (Current Price) Sooner Milo will be RM2.50 which is now the cheapest i can get is RM1.80 for Milo Ais.

If beer also increase then I'm really speechless as I don't see any Sugar written on the bottle's ingredients. :banghead:

hahahaha... if u wanna bring so many things & sit at those hot places, i rather go to any nicer places to tan cha... PJ rm2 for milo ais ler...:banghead:
if beer cannot increase price due to the suager price hike, then i oso cannot raise my prices on the used performance parts loo..??:banghead::banghead::banghead:

evo-z....... :rofl: wow... this is one helluva experience man !! but at least she was honest to say economy no good... if she told you "ya lor..sugar increase..so our cost increase...so we need to charge RM 2 more..." i bet you more tulan.. :rofl:

i go there cuci mata only, rm2 also have to give lor.....
actually all the traders...i mean petty traders are increasing price....using any single opportunity...

the worst is last pm, increase petrol to 2.70 then now milo ais also bout rm2 per glass...but price went down then drinks never went down.....idiot! thinking about it makes me really upset....

everything went up with that single opportunity, setting a legacy whenever small small issue, all non related industry also increase price.....

but steel price drop dead, but construction material still increase.....really not logic...

if u wan foc coffee..
u go to ikea mutiara damansara, the cafe on 1st floor, the 1 with glass panels all round..summore got smoking room....

they provide free coffee/soft drinks every morning, from 9.00-930am, after 9.30am, will be rm3 per cup...unlimited refills.....on weekends got nasi lemak or mee siam only rm1 per plate....ok ma..
i used to go there everyweekend, now slow sket cos moved far away already ma...last time i go there twice a week..now twice a mth......

if long que, other option is ground floor ikea, opposite the check out counters, coffee still free...but drink paper cup, unlimited refils also....karipap rm1, hotdog rm2.
there less que at counter & coffee refill station

evo-z....... :rofl: wow... this is one helluva experience man !! but at least she was honest to say economy no good... if she told you "ya lor..sugar increase..so our cost increase...so we need to charge RM 2 more..." i bet you more tulan.. :rofl:

If she tells that, I bet the next time EvolutionZ goes back there for a haircut, he will say "Potong pendek, kurang manis" or "Potong Pendek, tak mau gula" :thefinger:

I'm a regular eater at Hajriz Bistro at Bandar Seri Permaisuri so far no price increase yet on drinks. but the things that piss me off is the satay seller at nearby. everynight me layan satay ordering 10pc cucuk satay which is normally cost around RM5.50 (55cent per pc) but last nite increase to RM6 for 10 cucuk.WTF~

I'm a regular eater at Hajriz Bistro at Bandar Seri Permaisuri so far no price increase yet on drinks. but the things that piss me off is the satay seller at nearby. everynight me layan satay ordering 10pc cucuk satay which is normally cost around RM5.50 (55cent per pc) but last nite increase to RM6 for 10 cucuk.WTF~

satay sause got a bit of sweet taste, right? so there's sugar in it, that's why they increase the price of the satay :biggrin:

yesterday went to my usual salon for haircut, then after finish, i pay at counter, to my surprise, they raise rm2 for the service.
i ask them, sugar price increase 0.20 cent per kilo, then you raise rm2 per haircut....shampoo related to sugar ah...then she said, economy no good.....price all increase...
blur...and walk off...

sure lah,other than haircut they also provide something related to sugar ma...their sweet smiles & i macam heard u call them honey or sugar babe?:rofl::biggrin: so extra RM2 charged

disclaimer:i pass-by only,not walk-in customer :rolleyes:

I think we better become farmers...raise our own chicken, vegetables and fish...:biggrin:

Now when I go out I also don't order drinks or just order hot tea. I will bring my own BROS water tumbler....1 liter...next time I bring those 1.6 liter wan...Hahahaha order food then ask for a few empty cups....I pour and share with my friends...if want Ribenna I make at home then bring...Orange juice or what also can bring...Hahahaha...

Yesterday, I brought my tumbler to a CAFE then the waiter say no outside drinks...then I say I got an infectious disease that can transmit through saliva...you want me to use your cup ah? after all your other customer kena how? When she brought my food she gave me plastic spoon and fork and the plate was wrap in tin foil....Hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

I think we better become farmers...raise our own chicken, vegetables and fish...:biggrin:

Now when I go out I also don't order drinks or just order hot tea. I will bring my own BROS water tumbler....1 liter...next time I bring those 1.6 liter wan...Hahahaha order food then ask for a few empty cups....I pour and share with my friends...if want Ribenna I make at home then bring...Orange juice or what also can bring...Hahahaha...

Yesterday, I brought my tumbler to a CAFE then the waiter say no outside drinks...then I say I got an infectious disease that can transmit through saliva...you want me to use your cup ah? after all your other customer kena how? When she brought my food she gave me plastic spoon and fork and the plate was wrap in tin foil....Hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

how about during TT time? you still bring your BROS bottle? :biggrin:

If you really bring your own water with you everyday to counter the price raises, you got my respect :biggrin:

blur...and walk off...
EvolutionZ: Lolz! Where is your usual salon that can cuci mata? Mind telling? :biggrin:
They charged u extra 2$ for Extra Service is it? lolz! :thefinger:

Prices increased due to petrol, who else can we blame but the 'G'. All taking advantage but nobody is taking action against these ppl who do business. So they increase as much as they please lar...

I also sien liao...fed up with their excuses. Hopefully car parts wont increase. Then all of us car enthusiast will be having a hard tme modifying our cars...

JINEIL2EN: LOlz! Don't raise your price lar...pity us car enthusiast. If u want to raise can, but for us friends give discount okay? lolz!

DewA_LavaU: Kepong still RM0.50sen per stick only hehe! :thefinger: U order 10 maybe he find that too little for a regular customer lolz! I usually order 20 stick lolz! That's why maybe he didn't charge me extra lolz! But he use to give me 2 plate of satay sauce...suddenly come with one plate only lolz! Then i ask for another one. At least he give.

TitanRev: Lolz! We might as well look for a good spot and share money to build some stone tables at a comfortable spot and bring our own drinks and food to have TT lolz!

I also have BROs Bottle. Let's bring it out for TT when I join u guys at Seremban hehe!

Would like to join u for TT at Seremban soon this year. But I got to book hotel 1st lolz! Any cheap hotel can recommend that have safer parking lots? I don't want those where i have to park at the streets. Later next morning car missing lolz! Prefer cheap and have a proper parking lot.:biggrin:

yeehau, CSL. I bring my water tumbler to everywhere I go....seriously even TT....trying asking 5115, blank, khoo, DD05 and others....they sure see it wan....

I bring water all the time is because incase emerngency need water..like got choke, thristy or eat spicy thing got water to save me mah....use to wash hand, clean wound...put out small fire.....
Got water beside also good....can drink drink at traffic jams....feel enjoy a bit...some more my water tumbler is steel wan...can throw people also..and still can use back...wont break...

Also you see those mamak or eatery...those cup also don't know properly cleaned or not...

Aiya, SF just stay over night at my house lah...

Last edited:
ya,TR always bring his own drink.it's becoz he not used to those drinks available at mamak/restaurant,his BROS water tumbler contained bird nest 24/7

:biggrin::burnout:

sure lah,other than haircut they also provide something related to sugar ma...their sweet smiles & i macam heard u call them honey or sugar babe?:rofl::biggrin: so extra RM2 charged

disclaimer:i pass-by only,not walk-in customer :rolleyes:

diu...of course lar....u r tht salon boss ma.......:banghead:everyday must pura-pura past by see how good business ma.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom