Feb 2, 2006
Roadtax and insurance oso cheap-cheap....FC oso low low
Much better than riding bike...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No bro, still a lot of Kelisa in the market now. I think even more now since Axia is new and most people would rather go for new car than the cute and compact Kelisa.

Last time I get the 2006 Kelisa for RM24K. Now is only RM16-Rm18K. 2005 model like what TS posted also RM14K.

A lot left in the market, especially if type Kelisa in Mudah.. Question is...how many left is in good condition? :rofl:
Manual will be cheaper though.
Oh! time to look for a manual leh! then transplant. GF cannot say you mod her car.....hahhahhahah:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Agree with Supra fanatics,

The maintenance of kelisa is minimal, provided the base car you found in good condition. Tyres, and other consumables is also affordable.
Parking & maneuvering tight spot in KL is so easy with this car.

On another note, since kelisa is a small car, it is best for short travels. Not so good and comfy for long haul.
Because of its cuteness in size, this car tend to be bullied by bigger cars on the road unfortunately.
But not bro. SF, he gets top of the line tyres for his kelisa.....:smokin::driver:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Ya small car kena bully during traffic jam. They will force their way in and squeeze u to one corner.
My kelisa Im more careful. My beat up kancil I dont care, cost of one fender or bumper wont cost me more than their luxury car :rofl:

Im not not that bad not to let people cut in, I l only hate idiot drivers that cut in rudely or wanted to cut in without signal. Mother no teach manners mia orang.

But easy to park yes. especially living in KL :love:
Told you get SUV for her mah!......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh! time to look for a manual leh! then transplant. GF cannot say you mod her car.....hahhahhahah:driver:

But not bro. SF, he gets top of the line tyres for his kelisa.....:smokin::driver:

Told you get SUV for her mah!......:driver:
Where got top of the line hahahaha! :rofl: So small yet same price as my jetta's 16" tyre price :rofl:

Kelisa convert YRV easier to drive haha! A/T but still power.

Kancil, I think most probably keep it stock. Have to prioritize things already. After all settle only see how. But Kelisa definitely keep.

SUV, need time. Wait lol! After that kelisa will be mine :biggrin: Then...hehehehehe!

zrasam

Nov 26, 2014
Hye guys, sorry, quite busy. Lol. So yeah , I've decided after a long talk with my mom (more like kena leter), to take the brand new Axia. (Its her choice really).

I guess i'll have to wait 3-4 months until I get my car which is not what I had in mind when I planned to get a car before entering the new semester :smokin:

But still, in a long term investment I hope this is worth it. Since Axia is a brand new car, we haven't heard of its real 'ragam' yet. Lol

But thank you guys for replying so quick and I am grateful for that. :shakehands:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hye guys, sorry, quite busy. Lol. So yeah , I've decided after a long talk with my mom (more like kena leter), to take the brand new Axia. (Its her choice really).

I guess i'll have to wait 3-4 months until I get my car which is not what I had in mind when I planned to get a car before entering the new semester :smokin:

But still, in a long term investment I hope this is worth it. Since Axia is a brand new car, we haven't heard of its real 'ragam' yet. Lol

But thank you guys for replying so quick and I am grateful for that. :shakehands:
Congrats on getting a new car then, and enjoy it......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Remember to change top of the line tyre if they give u shitty tyres LOOL!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Remember to change top of the line tyre if they give u shitty tyres LOOL!
no such thing as 'if they give u shitty tire'.surely get shitty tire lah.
in TS case, i rather recommend him to install bull bar all around as his driving skill is rusty as he said.
would be easier for me to avoid him if i met him on the road around melaka.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no such thing as 'if they give u shitty tire'.surely get shitty tire lah.
in TS case, i rather recommend him to install bull bar all around as his driving skill is rusty as he said.
would be easier for me to avoid him if i met him on the road around melaka.
Exactly, you said it......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually, what top of the line tyres can you get for R14 size... Not much choices. Sad...
Not really...for Kelisa now got 2 types...one is fro Michelin and one is from Achilles...but just that Achilles one is not all rounder....on wet then have to slow down.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH,

There a few question playing in my mind right now, so can all the experts or "shi-fu" help a poor chap out here?:stupid::confused:

Question 1:
A civic EG 4 doors with B16A standard and a corolla SEG with 4AGE 20 valve standard. Which is better in terms of performance (i.e. top speed & torque)?

Again, the same 2 cars as described, which is better in terms of fuel consumption (i.e. normal city driving & highway driving?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience