Kelisa ride/handling problems

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Manage to hit the highest mileage I ever had with my kancil today. I believe still can go but after office hours, since very close to E reading, I went and pump petrol instead. Don't wanna get stalled.

RM47 for 261km. Previous recent mileage I hit was 247km but RM45 I think. Highway+City+Traffic Jam is the routine.

Did get feedback from a friend. But driving Savvy I think. ATR-K Sports, Dry grip is real good but during wet, he said you dont know what is traction :rofl:

Best to travel around 60-80km during rain. But if real heavy rain is best still keep to 60km/h.

But like most said, best is to test it out yourself. Diff ppl diff feedback.

If it was my car, I would go for it already. No need think so much haha! Since I dun dare to speed during rain anyway.
u should watch the fuel reading when doing cornering when its almost E coz mine could really see the needle goi g up past the E than u'll know wether its tank really empty coz allocation for reserve fuel is quite a lot for kancil where as our fish is around 10L last time I check

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u should watch the fuel reading when doing cornering when its almost E coz mine could really see the needle goi g up past the E than u'll know wether its tank really empty coz allocation for reserve fuel is quite a lot for kancil where as our fish is around 10L last time I check
Ya I did but on straight, is close to E but when corner or sometimes down or uphill also got different reading :rofl:

After cornering sometimes got a lot...So means that's the amount we have left in the tank?

Kelisa, the fuel reading wont drop up and down though...only Kancil. All the while I thought my kancil fuel reading not so good hahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Manage to hit the highest mileage I ever had with my kancil today. I believe still can go but after office hours, since very close to E reading, I went and pump petrol instead. Don't wanna get stalled.

RM47 for 261km. Previous recent mileage I hit was 247km but RM45 I think. Highway+City+Traffic Jam is the routine.

Did get feedback from a friend. But driving Savvy I think. ATR-K Sports, Dry grip is real good but during wet, he said you dont know what is traction :rofl:

Best to travel around 60-80km during rain. But if real heavy rain is best still keep to 60km/h.

But like most said, best is to test it out yourself. Diff ppl diff feedback.

If it was my car, I would go for it already. No need think so much haha! Since I dun dare to speed during rain anyway.
Best to gauge km/l, so with fluctuation of petrol price, you will still get the correct mileage.
RM per tank vs distance traveled not so accurate....:hmmmm:

Well, sometimes depends. If most say the same thing mostly likely to be that. Even looking at the thread pattern can more or less tell that is it a dry tyre....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Ya I did but on straight, is close to E but when corner or sometimes down or uphill also got different reading :rofl:

After cornering sometimes got a lot...So means that's the amount we have left in the tank?

Kelisa, the fuel reading wont drop up and down though...only Kancil. All the while I thought my kancil fuel reading not so good hahaha
Use until light comes out like in my VR. I did a fast corner no fuel was delivered. Fuel pump suck air, as the petrol went to one side.....:burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Best to gauge km/l, so with fluctuation of petrol price, you will still get the correct mileage.
RM per tank vs distance traveled not so accurate....:hmmmm:

Well, sometimes depends. If most say the same thing mostly likely to be that. Even looking at the thread pattern can more or less tell that is it a dry tyre....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Use until light comes out like in my VR. I did a fast corner no fuel was delivered. Fuel pump suck air, as the petrol went to one side.....:burnout:
How to calculate FC again? Is it 261km divide 20.44L? = 12.77km/L?
Kancil & kelisa no fuel warning light wor...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You pump until full tank? If yes, then correct. Total mileage divide by amount of fuel filled in until full tank.....:biggrin:
Yup, I always pump full so that I would know how much km/L
This time hit highest mileage hahaha!

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
How to calculate FC again? Is it 261km divide 20.44L? = 12.77km/L?
Kancil & kelisa no fuel warning light wor...

aiseh bro SF fish got laa fuel warning but alomost 9 years driving the fish not even 1 time blink even it's edi under E marking. maybe next time goin back Ipoh fill quarter tank & bring spare fuel & see wether the sensor still ok if not might get into trouble in the middle of no where sumday:eek:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

bro SF tis my latest fill up when needle slightly under E line, can fill up that much + 100ml jaso fd 2T.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
aiseh bro SF fish got laa fuel warning but alomost 9 years driving the fish not even 1 time blink even it's edi under E marking. maybe next time goin back Ipoh fill quarter tank & bring spare fuel & see wether the sensor still ok if not might get into trouble in the middle of no where sumday:eek:

bro SF tis my latest fill up when needle slightly under E line, can fill up that much + 100ml jaso fd 2T.
Woah! Even on 14" can have better mileage than mine...sad...

Ya, I remember when I bought fish got low fuel warning light. But I check with mech he say dont have like his Kenari.

Even after E also still no warning light...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Woah! Even on 14" can have better mileage than mine...sad...

Ya, I remember when I bought fish got low fuel warning light. But I check with mech he say dont have like his Kenari.

Even after E also still no warning light...
no lah mine max can go til +-180km for +-23L that means around 180/23=7.8km/L oni, if drive like mely mely ol' unker on fully auto maybe can get up to 200km/23L=8.6km/L.
If what u say is true bout the fish, that means the petrol pump background pic is oni for show lah:bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no lah mine max can go til +-180km for +-23L that means around 180/23=7.8km/L oni, if drive like mely mely ol' unker on fully auto maybe can get up to 200km/23L=8.6km/L.
If what u say is true bout the fish, that means the petrol pump background pic is oni for show lah:bawling:
I think sensor rosak, cuz I remember when I test drive the kelisa before purchase or when I collected the car, that bugger didnt want to give me full tank. So is under low fuel warning light.

I remember got just dun see it anymore. Unless like u said kelisa have extra 10L left so maybe not so fast blink.

Funny for me. Kancil if I drive like turtle, my FC is worse. I drive like normal and some spirited drive and even drop 2nd gear when going up hill, my fc surprisingly better...:rofl:

That's why manage to hit 261km today. 180-190km was before I modded the air flow thingy...then improve up to 220km-230km. But now get to hit 261km.

I dont pedal to metal, just let the speed climb up on its own and wait for the VTEC to kick in, then power comes :rofl:

(By the way, APM springs, recommended if u not afraid that is stiff :biggrin:) Just need to get use to it

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I think sensor rosak, cuz I remember when I test drive the kelisa before purchase or when I collected the car, that bugger didnt want to give me full tank. So is under low fuel warning light.

I remember got just dun see it anymore. Unless like u said kelisa have extra 10L left so maybe not so fast blink.

Funny for me. Kancil if I drive like turtle, my FC is worse. I drive like normal and some spirited drive and even drop 2nd gear when going up hill, my fc surprisingly better...:rofl:

That's why manage to hit 261km today. 180-190km was before I modded the air flow thingy...then improve up to 220km-230km. But now get to hit 261km.

I dont pedal to metal, just let the speed climb up on its own and wait for the VTEC to kick in, then power comes :rofl:

(By the way, APM springs, recommended if u not afraid that is stiff :biggrin:) Just need to get use to it
bro really I need to see your Gonzales coz my beep beep roadrunner is in hell state, want 2 see them air flow & u'r vacuum hose route oso coz u'r milage is better. I'm running on D2 spring & APM absorber (I think)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
bro really I need to see your Gonzales coz my beep beep roadrunner is in hell state, want 2 see them air flow & u'r vacuum hose route oso coz u'r milage is better. I'm running on D2 spring & APM absorber (I think)
Sure bro, maybe Next Saturday. I shud be able to allocate time to meet up with u. Then u can DIY since u know how to do it :)

I'm also suspecting not sure is because I switch to Mineral oil from Mobil that my fc suddenly better than before. Too many possibilities. Will switch back Semi, next and see how is it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Fuh! and I thought my 2.0 SUV doing 7km/l in town was bad. Looks like not far from your 7.8....:burnout:

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Sure bro, maybe Next Saturday. I shud be able to allocate time to meet up with u. Then u can DIY since u know how to do it :)

I'm also suspecting not sure is because I switch to Mineral oil from Mobil that my fc suddenly better than before. Too many possibilities. Will switch back Semi, next and see how is it.
Mineral oil better fc then semi?:hmmmm:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Fuh! and I thought my 2.0 SUV doing 7km/l in town was bad. Looks like not far from your 7.8....:burnout:

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

heard feedback from sum fren runnin mobil eo on older engine say it runs quiter & smoother but can remember mineral or semi currently running wit

got it @ tesco last time 69/bottle bought 3 of them.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Weird right, which is why, next oil change intend to switch back to Semi.
But gf did complain FC in kelisa is worse than before. Find that when using Castrol Magnatec, the FC was better than the Penzoil Semi that I'm currently using for fish.

But will try Kendall next, since is not costly and got good feedback.

heard feedback from sum fren runnin mobil eo on older engine say it runs quiter & smoother but can remember mineral or semi currently running wit

got it @ tesco last time 69/bottle bought 3 of them.
Is smoother but somehow feel the mousedeer drives differently...when I was using Perodua GOLD Semi Syn. The powerband is different. Kicks in later but power delivery is smoother and consistent. Not much struggle after mid range. But still a 660cc so I don't expect much but I dont struggle like before though. Only on stop go a bit slow to pick up power.

Especially after revving the car a bit on uphill with 2nd gear, the car is much more fun to drive after warmed up I guess.

Well, is just what i feel la. haha!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all 4G1++ user

how can we increase the performance of 4g13 stock engine other than using the the stroker kit?

newbe here..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience