Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ya man, its hard to familiarize a stranger's car if you don't drive it for awhile(days). :\
Even if you have familiarize your self with a stranger's car or even your best friend's car, wouldn't it only be right to respect the car and even if the owner doesn't mind you thrashing the car but at least let him be there to supervise... IN A SOBER STATE. Haha...

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

his friend was driving the BMW, and he was the passenger, and they crash, he died becoz of that
The irony of staying perfectly unharmed in his own sick driving on the street but once someone else have the wheels then disaster strikes. Maybe this is god's way of giving him back what he gave the street because letting him die by his own hands is just not enough for him to repent for the sins he have done.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Even if you have familiarize your self with a stranger's car or even your best friend's car, wouldn't it only be right to respect the car and even if the owner doesn't mind you thrashing the car but at least let him be there to supervise... IN A SOBER STATE. Haha...

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

The irony of staying perfectly unharmed in his own sick driving on the street but once someone else have the wheels then disaster strikes. Maybe this is god's way of giving him back what he gave the street because letting him die by his own hands is just not enough for him to repent for the sins he have done.
Well, whenever I drive someone's elses car, i will ask them if i can rev the car. :hahaha:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Fyi, these group still active regularly on Karak. I been to bhp karak on saturday night 10pm onward you'll see whole bunch of them unless rainy days. Seriously danger, while i'll just go GohTong Jaya eat dim sum yum yum.

Actually not only TopOil evo gang, also some other. Last few week 10x fd2r, 3-5x dc5, 3-5x euro R. Woah

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Euro R and FD2R seen both of them once when going down genting...really tailing everyone and swirwing in and out.

Funny thing is one day I saw an Iswara trying to catch up with a GTR34 :rofl:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Nowadays all sort of kaki is there, young kids, P holders, stock cars, full of accessories, loud exhaust. You name it...how struggle the car is they also wana reach top. LoL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays all sort of kaki is there, young kids, P holders, stock cars, full of accessories, loud exhaust. You name it...how struggle the car is they also wana reach top. LoL
Just don't endanger the innocent people on the road who is trying to have a great family day in Genting or to reach home safely from genting.

Should take it to the track instead.

Yet the white evo almost ram into the car :mad:
Lucky sendiri accident and didnt involve that car...bugger.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just don't endanger the innocent people on the road who is trying to have a great family day in Genting or to reach home safely from genting.

Should take it to the track instead.

Yet the white evo almost ram into the car :mad:
Lucky sendiri accident and didnt involve that car...bugger.
As good as idiot drivers only. Want to race go race track loh.....:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got Saga tail my VR before on the highway. Probably modded with VR4 engine too....
Ya you mentioned that before. Lots of sleeper sagas. But stability surely not as stable as your VR :biggrin:

Eh, this fellow want to set fastest lap time record in genting uphill is it?
No la, they watch too much Initial D, maybe waiting to come across an AE86 and race with him and thinking they are from Emperor group.

As good as idiot drivers only. Want to race go race track loh.....:mad:
Can afford Evo but track cost too expensive :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys , im driving a fd2r . Was stock and now fitted an exhaust system , mugen airbox , and Mugen ECU . Im planning to get a Toda C cam . Would it be a good idea or should i do something else first ? Give me your opinion , be appreciated :driver::smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience