Datsun 510 Talk.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Hello there!,

This "Datsun 510 Talk" has been around for almost 2 years now and I have seen some increased activities in postings and as well as actual presence of 510's being driven on the roads, also seen some 510's at workshops under-going various stages of restorations but the actual number of declared owners are very vague and not counted. Would it be a good idea to encourage all 510 owners in Malaysia to come in here and declare themselves and talk about their passion on "common grounds"?. So if you know of someone who owns a 510, please let that person know we have a 510 community here and get them to join us, let's spread the word around and get them in here and get started.

For a while I used to own two 510's and because of the limited parking space in the house I very reluctantly sold off one, I still have the other. Share your passion and care to talk about your's?.

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
i'm searching one. where can i get it? its gona be my project car. anyone who have information please inform me. my phone num-0197689987

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Bro's, Just came back frm KB. Drove back with 2 units of 510. Anyone keen to play with this car please let me know. Got friends there can find for you!

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bro's, Just came back frm KB. Drove back with 2 units of 510. Anyone keen to play with this car please let me know. Got friends there can find for you!
fuyooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two at once?!!!
very lucky lorh..:mad:

balik cuti neh nak tengok...
hahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
dont forget that sr20 lying at the workshop floor..:proud:

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Nolah!, wanna play standard engine only. SR20 too fast for me. Found your dad's datsun logo already?????? He can find at Ligat's.:biggrin:

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
haha..
is it enough with standart engine??
cmne nak lawan vtec??:proud:

haha..
i think he alredy got it kwot..
SSS badge right??

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Standard engine good enough. Every day use, not for race purposes. It's ok if he can't find the SSS badges, PROTON badges byk ada kat kedai.

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
haha..is it enough?
or u dosent have guts?:biggrin:hahahahahaha...

if not SSS badge,mini cooper S badge pown ok..still got the 'S' there..

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
1.6 is good enough, why spend so much money if just keep in the workshop. It's really a waste.....:burnout:

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
haha..
ok la..1.6 pon 1.6 la..
as long as it still can move the car then it's alright..:rolleyes:

kikaider

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Aiyoo, when dont want got damn alot for sale...now when want dont have any for sale. Damn it! Anyone see a 510 for sale please let me know. THANKS!!!!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai powerzone

im planning to get ur extractor+piping,cam pulley,crank pulley and LSD.can PM me the cost?..and if u think any extra i need..please let me know and quote the price.

thank u in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience