Datsun 510 Talk.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
coldair, to thrash it first I need to get it apart, unlike the RB's coupling which are held to the shaft with 4 bolts , L18's are like pressed.

datsr510det, yup, it's called the impact screw driver alright. Do you mean to use the impact screw driver to remove the coupling from the water pump pulley?All I can see after removing the fan is a spring load in the middle of the coupling.

The reason I want to get rid of the coupling is that the stock coupling has jammed dead, the fan speed is proportional to rpm and drags the engine alot.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
A friend of mine who owns a classic race prepared 510 is thinking of selling off this car to anyone who might be interested. I do not have the detalis but
briefly off the top of my head.., it's got twin webers, racing cams, bucket seats
black racing rims, etc.... so anybody?.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Devious,
You should seriously consider getting a 510, it's a classic as compared to a 910 which is not yet one, long ways to go too. For the amount of money you will be throwing in to build up your 910, here you have an already done up 510 Coupe
with a powerful FJ20. This car does actually make heads turn when you drive it around..no sh(t !!!. I get a fair amount of attention with the 510 Sedan.

blitz3rs

Jan 22, 2006
coldair said:
Devious,
You should seriously consider getting a 510, it's a classic as compared to a 910 which is not yet one, long ways to go too. For the amount of money you will be throwing in to build up your 910, here you have an already done up 510 Coupe
with a powerful FJ20. This car does actually make heads turn when you drive it around..no sh(t !!!. I get a fair amount of attention with the 510 Sedan.
Lol~

Mine also drawn lots of attention~

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
Aih ! Been reading all your post !! actually i am erm... green in this kinda forum stuff and i guess this is where i can hit off well since all are minds alike ..

i am somewhat maybe little green in this ..

But hell YEAH OLD SCHOOL rock !!

hehehee

I had a few weeks ago wanted to buy a Datsun sss 160J and kick off my project but bring it back to my bro's garage .. jack it up .. Major Rust dude ... Beyond hope so return it to owner ASAP. !!

Anhyone here see any Datsun ss 160j lying around anywhere ?>?
also known as 810 if not wrong

help me .. i need a chassis to start off i want to have avehicle to move around in where i study with style ...

By the way i am studying in KL .. No car.. SO want to look for it ..

Thks thks all that can help !! :)

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
go 910 laaa.......cheap and parts abundant.

ficxky

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Selayang Baru
this week 12 january 2007 (friday) TT
venue : shell kelana jaya
time : 10p.m

most old skool datsun and nissan there.
hope u guys can make it.

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
!! HEHEhehe.. 910 body too big lar .. hehe heavy ... cos fren has already .. previously my bro also using 810 .. the sr20det .. then sell 18k.. hahaha nice price right ?? to my fren lar .. the straight road .. tire malfuntion .. whole car terbabas... gone .. but old school datsun rockss

The Metal Blend very strong.. spin i think like 1-2 rounds tak ada masalah ... just face bengkak and head a few stitches that;s also cos that guy hero ...
Dun wan wear safety belt..

but now re-doing it up .. use new chassis but still use back old car's registration..

that guy filthy rich .. and bought himself new sr20 loaded with like i think fairlady's pistion in it and loads..

so want same same mar.. but mine just comfort ride and comfort interior .. maybe with sr20det but tame abit .. hahaha

anyway bro devious.. u got 910 on hands ar ??

or u using 910 ?

blitz3rs

Jan 22, 2006
Lol~ Bit tired this few days~

lazy to post ler~

uncle coldair also very silence ~

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
My slience doesn't mean that I am not looking, I am here almost everyday..., I just don't post if I have nothing to say.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my tyre 'boom' while drive along the north south highway...So...May i knoe wat the accual speed can spare tyre handle...i drive Waja and the spare tyre is god damn small.therefore i maintain at 80-90km/h till i reach my destination....:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience