Problem with Kancil

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
K back to topic to update you guys on the my kancil problem.

Problem Solved with just RM3.

The culprit is the brake bulb on the right. The previous owner or whichever mech that changed the bulb for him, actually or I don't know how to describe on what he did was a stupid mistake.

They actually fitted the wrong bulb. After changing the brake bulb to the correct one, All problems solved.
Thank god is not some serious wiring problem.

Really :banghead: moment when the accessories shop mech told me the main cause of all this headache.

Anyway problem solved. This thread will only be a reference for those who would face the same problem as me.
But I think rarely la. :rofl:
I have come across grounding problems, like when brake the lights goes off rather then light up, but this is really new to me, because cannot understand why the headlights light up, even though it is the brake light bulb problem....brake and headlight same wiring?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have come across grounding problems, like when brake the lights goes off rather then light up, but this is really new to me, because cannot understand why the headlights light up, even though it is the brake light bulb problem....brake and headlight same wiring?
This one I can't brain also. I ask the guy the front lights no longer light up when press brake? Cuz I saw him didn't even check :rofl:

He just changed the bulb, fit back and tell me is done. Damn confident guy.

I test everything. Seriously is fine. He has been there for 10 years doing this adi :rofl:

When my friend working there who is in charge of tinting tell him the problem, with no questions ask, he straight open up the rear tail lights to check. :adore: Real sifu. Cool guy but damn experience.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This one I can't brain also. I ask the guy the front lights no longer light up when press brake? Cuz I saw him didn't even check :rofl:

He just changed the bulb, fit back and tell me is done. Damn confident guy.

I test everything. Seriously is fine. He has been there for 10 years doing this adi :rofl:

When my friend working there who is in charge of tinting tell him the problem, with no questions ask, he straight open up the rear tail lights to check. :adore: Real sifu. Cool guy but damn experience.
Just that he done before....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Thanks, will check my club mechanic have Original or not and what price....:driver:
Wonder if Turbo Tong have or not?....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

The culprit is the brake bulb on the right. The previous owner or whichever mech that changed the bulb for him, actually or I don't know how to describe on what he did was a stupid mistake.

They actually fitted the wrong bulb. After changing the brake bulb to the correct one, All problems solved.

Really :banghead: moment when the accessories shop mech told me the main cause of all this headache.

Anyway problem solved. This thread will only be a reference for those who would face the same problem as me.
Aw man. Does this mean we won't get a chance to strip your car to bare bones? :bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aw man. Does this mean we won't get a chance to strip your car to bare bones? :bawling:
The only person I trust to strip it to bone, will be only you and Titanrev. No other for the moment :rofl:

You can if you want. I don't mind haha! I dare not strip it myself.

Now, my mind really twisted with TWO zth member with the name twisted. :rofl:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Gino bodykit for kelisa or gino seats? Gino Engine? L7?
QUOTE]

actually I just wanna the auto flip side mirror & ej-de oni, if got the whole cut other part will go on sale lorr

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

this make me wanna go & check it out 2 night, what type of bulb is the brake light bulb, maybe I can give some diagnosis of it if can figure it out:idea:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
actually I just wanna the auto flip side mirror & ej-de oni, if got the whole cut other part will go on sale lorr

this make me wanna go & check it out 2 night, what type of bulb is the brake light bulb, maybe I can give some diagnosis of it if can figure it out:idea:
Oh...auto flip mirror and engine. I'll try to look out for it la. Not sure what bulb but maybe u can try fit in other code bulb for brakes and see if you will get the same thing as me :rofl:

Design looks same, maybe the leg there at the bottom is different :laugh:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if just the mirror it's just like my kelisa worr, in that case if got the gino full set flip put on kelisa than can mod the stock kelisa to put in kancil wooh:idea:
Compatible with kancil? I mean stock kelisa side mirror. Can move the mirror I happy enough adi. Haha! Now my kancil have to use hand. But more durable than those auto flip. Kena by motor will risk getting it rosak

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
i not scare coz got hit 1to many time edi untill now still ok woh coz the flip spring is not thatbstiff so got git it just went forward

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i not scare coz got hit 1to many time edi untill now still ok woh coz the flip spring is not thatbstiff so got git it just went forward

Oh, then not bad ar. Cuz last time my dad's sentra the side mirror everytime kena hit until that motor also rosak already.

They all really **** mia.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
decided just to change the carb, cost me 380 including install for recon ones, gonna runner in for few days & than gonna floor & see how does the carb goes

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
decided just to change the carb, cost me 380 including install for recon ones, gonna runner in for few days & than gonna floor & see how does the carb goes

Why no masuk L2? :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so many edi poison, i'm thinkin it over this year + got sum errands that may need to use from my budget

Yup, normal problem when wallet not big enough, that is why for me even though I did mod transplant but kept at standard. No extra mod like some friends after got used to that power keep adding and adding....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all ZTH members....

Recently I made a little mod to my SGTi.... so after that my pomen tell me he does a some pressure test... and the question is start here, I tell the people about the result and the said it is compression ratio (CR), and some other said it's cylinder pressure. So I go back to my pomen, and he said just make a pressure test, but he doesn't know either it CR o cylinder test, but he show me the method he do....:listen: = :confused:

-remove all spark plug and put...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience