Problem with Kancil

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This morning VR kaput, misfiring. :bawling: Mechanic coming over....:driver: Hope nothing big...:hmmmm:
Then can see each other in Foong place this saturday :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Turbo hose came off, change plugs, now need to find exhaust manifold. He said cracked and leaking....:bawling::bawling:
Stainless steel ones? :love: Or going to get from halfcut?
If not sunday we can go half cut source haha!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if going 1/2cut, please find out latest price for Gino for me ya:burnout:
Gino bodykit for kelisa or gino seats? Gino Engine? L7?

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

My VR too old to look around already. Better look for my club mechanic...:driver:
U mean foong?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
K back to topic to update you guys on the my kancil problem.

Problem Solved with just RM3.

The culprit is the brake bulb on the right. The previous owner or whichever mech that changed the bulb for him, actually or I don't know how to describe on what he did was a stupid mistake.

They actually fitted the wrong bulb. After changing the brake bulb to the correct one, All problems solved.
Thank god is not some serious wiring problem.

Really :banghead: moment when the accessories shop mech told me the main cause of all this headache.

Anyway problem solved. This thread will only be a reference for those who would face the same problem as me.
But I think rarely la. :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
K back to topic to update you guys on the my kancil problem.

Problem Solved with just RM3.

The culprit is the brake bulb on the right. The previous owner or whichever mech that changed the bulb for him, actually or I don't know how to describe on what he did was a stupid mistake.

They actually fitted the wrong bulb. After changing the brake bulb to the correct one, All problems solved.
Thank god is not some serious wiring problem.

Really :banghead: moment when the accessories shop mech told me the main cause of all this headache.

Anyway problem solved. This thread will only be a reference for those who would face the same problem as me.
But I think rarely la. :rofl:
I have come across grounding problems, like when brake the lights goes off rather then light up, but this is really new to me, because cannot understand why the headlights light up, even though it is the brake light bulb problem....brake and headlight same wiring?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have come across grounding problems, like when brake the lights goes off rather then light up, but this is really new to me, because cannot understand why the headlights light up, even though it is the brake light bulb problem....brake and headlight same wiring?
This one I can't brain also. I ask the guy the front lights no longer light up when press brake? Cuz I saw him didn't even check :rofl:

He just changed the bulb, fit back and tell me is done. Damn confident guy.

I test everything. Seriously is fine. He has been there for 10 years doing this adi :rofl:

When my friend working there who is in charge of tinting tell him the problem, with no questions ask, he straight open up the rear tail lights to check. :adore: Real sifu. Cool guy but damn experience.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This one I can't brain also. I ask the guy the front lights no longer light up when press brake? Cuz I saw him didn't even check :rofl:

He just changed the bulb, fit back and tell me is done. Damn confident guy.

I test everything. Seriously is fine. He has been there for 10 years doing this adi :rofl:

When my friend working there who is in charge of tinting tell him the problem, with no questions ask, he straight open up the rear tail lights to check. :adore: Real sifu. Cool guy but damn experience.
Just that he done before....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Thanks, will check my club mechanic have Original or not and what price....:driver:
Wonder if Turbo Tong have or not?....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.geocities.com/tmotorsport/ereedy.html

www.voizer.r8.org

now everybody can play Pssssst sound.....

who gila abt Blow Off sound can try this...

price/RM290
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience