Problem with Kancil

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
HI Supra,
I have the same problem with my Kancil EZ 850 auto.Small lights and break lights on when break pedal is pressed.this happens even when no key inserted. My car even stops if break pedal is pressed for long time.Can you please give your mechanic details where your car problem was fixed.
You recently just purchased the car or did you change any bulbs on your car recently?
You mean your car totally turn off if press brake pedal for long time?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sounds like electrical shortage in the brake wiring and maybe lighting wiring

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When other lights is on when other functions being used then wiring problem dy.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
When other lights is on when other functions being used then wiring problem dy.....
Haha, like me last time. End up did relate to wire stuffs but it was the brake bulb fitted wit the wrong one. hahaha!

Lucky me though that is only a bulb and cost RM3 that time lol. Not RM1K or so for wiring repair.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha, like me last time. End up did relate to wire stuffs but it was the brake bulb fitted wit the wrong one. hahaha!

Lucky me though that is only a bulb and cost RM3 that time lol. Not RM1K or so for wiring repair.
Lucky your wire man good. Some who knows is bulb problem, he can take longer time fiddle with the wires then charge you RM30 for workmanship....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got a shipment of ONR and some samples of other OPT products directly in from the US.

I have been using ONR for some time and thought it was fantastic. Couldn't wait to try out all of the other products. Tried out the Optimum Polish II, Optimum Finish, Opti-Seal, Optimum Car Wax and Optimum Instant Detailer.

Before. As is usual with a white car, lots of baked in dirt and stains...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience