Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
found this in LYT, nowdays some driver make mistake still very rude till slap the victim.

one of my friend/neighbour share his experiences

"Hi guys. Please help me to find the owner of this Estima BHL 7588. He slapped my girlfriend after my GF accused him of double park in front of her car at Public Bank, Sri Muda. Almost hit my GF when he drove off. What an idiot!"

"that uncle double park. i hon the car until 10 mins ler.. he listen the hons in public bank also dun want come out....after come out.. some more stand there and walk slowly...wah lao. then i go talk to him .. i say cannot like that one... ppl wait him so long.. he told me small matter. then he siao liao started his car and door also no close then 打我的脸,fast fast run away. almost kena langgar by him..."

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...&type=1&theater

i think the car owner should stay around the Sri Muda as he withdraw money when night time... but anywhere to check his house location by using car plate no? anyway, my friend will log report later... any thing my friend can do for this issues?
[snapback]43420174[/snapback]​

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
The Estima driver regarded himself too highly and too proud to drive an Estima. Drive big and expensive car with big ego does not entitle one to own the streets. You pay high road tax because your big and heavy Estima is doing more damage to the roads than others. The Estima bully should be handcuffed and charged in court.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
next time saw him double park again just bang that estima.....make sure drive old cheap car....

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Make police report la.. Find a lawyer n sue him.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
must make police report......
get the CCTV footage from the bank....

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

gal dare to slap....c if dare slap me.....

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think the owner is in sri muda or kota kemuning area sure can hunt him down....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bastard.....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
knn, mau tunjuk gangster, hunt dis kimak and burn his car!..

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Just put pebble at his inhaling valve cover (tempat pam tayar). Make sure that there is air coming out from his wheels... a few hours wallaaaaaa tayar pancit edi. Just imagine his car with 4 flattened wheels in the middle of the road on rainy day ... dang wa loike !

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Just put pebble at his inhaling valve cover (tempat pam tayar). Make sure that there is air coming out from his wheels... a few hours wallaaaaaa tayar pancit edi. Just imagine his car with 4 flattened wheels in the middle of the road on rainy day ... dang wa loike !
1 more thing to add, once all his 4 tires has been flat, take a sharp knife & cut thru the firewall....
confirm must change all 4 tires....

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
da*n!!!!he slapped a gurl!!!!
I think this type of moron shud be punished the really hard way....ask him to make press conference to admit wat he had do live on tv or publish his photo in the front page of newspaper...let the whole msia knows him and mark him as 'the most idiot driver'...
Sue also gud,he drive big car surely got big money mar:smokin:

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008
WTF!! noted his number dy...bastard slap girl summore..sorry for your gf bro..will look around..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Hurmmss..... Ego must Go.. Jackass driver!!!

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
how the result ? dah dapat ke this guys? later sure this trend slap women as a habit when anger is cant b control... this in malay can call "dayus" when men slap a women :thefinger:

kaderAE101

Known Member
Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang
Hi Bro

Your GF can make police report, this is classified as assault. Most probably she'll be referred to small claims tribunal session. Your GF can seek compensation for Body injury and Mind injury for the trauma caused by this incident.

Keep us updated..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have one converted MIVEC + 1.8 block,
Recently i notice alot of car magazine also feature the same modification but their engine is not high and no need to jack up the front hood and still can use back the original extractor cover.

I have ask my mekanik he said all modified mivec with 1.8 block will be slightly higher because of the longer 1.8 block so need to jack up the front hood.

My question is
Is it possible to make it so that the mivec + 1.8block is not that high and how they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience