Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
get a jpj runner to print out the butir2.....pay him a small fee will do.
then find that guy's house and report to police that he slapped yr gf...charge him and if possible get any witness there or the cctv from the nearest lamp post or bank...
must let him learn a lesson for being taikor...bullying a woman is a NO NO NO

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
yea, can report to to the officers. but they are going to slumber with the case la.
and how efficient they are is yet to know.

might as well pay the call men n ask them to do the dirty job for u

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
must make police report......
get the CCTV footage from the bank....gal dare to slap....c if dare slap me.....
U must be really big size la bro...:rofl:

yea, can report to to the officers. but they are going to slumber with the case la.
and how efficient they are is yet to know.

might as well pay the call men n ask them to do the dirty job for u
The police are much more efficient nowadays...Look at BERSIH Rally :rofl:

Will keep an eye on that car and teach him a lesson if spotted...:top:

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Double Park is already a traffic offense and hitting the girl is another offense, go ahead and make a police report, let the police investigate if you have any witness who saw the actual event would be even better. Teach him a lesson

rageaccel2

Known Member
Dec 22, 2010
Shah Alam
that man doesn't deserve to use the road.. road bully.

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor
last 2 week i also have almost the case with toyota estima. i went to Kota Kemuning pasar pagi, when i toyota estima reverse and come out from parking, i part into that place. The lady driver fr toyota estima straight away come out frustrated on me say that why not let her finished turn then only park. Wahlao ehhh...do u know...that road a Hummer also can do turn round n round over there but her Estima cannot. Skill not good somemore want frustrated on ppl. Ppl go pasar with kancil...myvi...saga...what for drive brand new estima go to show off.

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha... she dont have confidence.. even the reverse sensors cannot help her..hahaha... usually new big car driver dont know how to drive it like the cars.. women somemore...hihihi

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
I wonder the owner of this Toyota Estima BHL 7588 have a history of violence against women.

I guess he's used to slapping his wife kot. Moron. Or probably he's angry that the wife keep on asking money from him...if he dun give, cannot get good massage at night. Hahaha.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
last 2 week i also have almost the case with toyota estima. i went to Kota Kemuning pasar pagi, when i toyota estima reverse and come out from parking, i part into that place. The lady driver fr toyota estima straight away come out frustrated on me say that why not let her finished turn then only park. Wahlao ehhh...do u know...that road a Hummer also can do turn round n round over there but her Estima cannot. Skill not good somemore want frustrated on ppl. Ppl go pasar with kancil...myvi...saga...what for drive brand new estima go to show off.
Is the lady one kind of above 8/10 in look:cool:? Even if not, normally we don't engage in war of words with lady la...
I have encountered many ignorant (idiotic?) lady drivers, they never bother to check the right coming traffic when coming out from junctions, every time I got to give way to them patiently. If I bang them usually they will say "why you drive so fast?":banghead:

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
if im not mistaken u can check d car identity at jpj pay rm10 at counter.if u lazy then pay jpj runner.if me sure hunt that uncle till mission done hehe.

i experience this situation b4. While searchin for parking at mc d,1 uncle keep horning a lady with 5 year old child coz d lady waiting for another car to come out. D uncle horn non stop like crazy. I open car window to show him that i m aware he try to bully d lady.my blood presure boiling oredi i stay there til assure dat lady n child walk dafely out of d car

if im not there mayb dat lady hit oredi.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
estima with reverse camera also cant u-turn...maybe next time install a zoom function...so they can zoom it to get better angle..haha

many funny2 ppl around...just relax...i saw one uncle reverse hit the wall then forward and reverse again hit the wall then go off...bumper also dented....he pretend nothing..maybe shame to come out look at his car...go back sure bang balls...some more new camry...sigh.:banghead:

sugizo_takuro

Known Member
Feb 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
estima with reverse camera also cant u-turn...maybe next time install a zoom function...so they can zoom it to get better angle..haha

many funny2 ppl around...just relax...i saw one uncle reverse hit the wall then forward and reverse again hit the wall then go off...bumper also dented....he pretend nothing..maybe shame to come out look at his car...go back sure bang balls...some more new camry...sigh.:banghead:
wah.. he try to make a crash test, maybe he thought that toyota didnt done it at the factory...hehehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hahaa....many funny ppl...but i notice nowaday those aunties like to parade their cars around school compound to show off how well off they are....fetching their kids and show off at the same time....if u see around those school along jalan pahang, along federal highway, jalan segambut...they can park until middle of the road just to wait for their kids...

but if we argue with aunties...until we vomit blood also they wont give in...they will nonstop arguing until the donkey and cow come home...will utter senseless words and statement...until we felt like slapping them..haha

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Agree with EvolutionZ,

After fetch their kids, they never think of using the signal light to enter the busy lane..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
they rather blocked the whole road than park 50m away from the school gate...im wondering they are actually physical or mental disable :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like to convert my old vitara (92' model) to turbo engine.
Need helps on type of turbo engine than can be transplant with minimum mod on engine mounting. Any experience?

Used to saw a 2 door Vitara with a big IC in front. Don't no what type of engine...CA18det,....AE86,....????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience