Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
UPDATE PLEASE!

oohh i just cant stand this kinda pu*imak.... dammit..

today friday ,when i went to tesco mall for shopping somehting...after park my car in parking bay,i go to enterance door to get in the mall...walau...a big old BMW 7 series i think around 1985 above...parking front of enterance door till making other user can push their troller get out from mall.then many customer just pick up their belong and leave many troller front of enterance door...no one know who r onwer of that old BMW...really FxxK ing that driver...too selfish..why not he parkin his car in parking bay...am think he only need walk few meter to get in mall right?too stupid...

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

today friday 26/8/11,i went to hypermarket tesco bkt.tinggi klang to buy something,after parking my car in parking bay,walking to enterance door...walau A big BMW parking in front of enterance yellow box,till makin many customer cant push their troller out from entrerance to their car outside.some of them pick up their thing walking out and leavin troller at enterance door in angry feel :banghead: to that BMW owner..no one know who r that BMW owner,why not he parking his car in parking bay?am think he only need walkin few step to reach enterance door rite,why he too selfish ,distrub ppl life just for near and nearest to enterance door...really dunno what to say to him...:banghead:

Agree with EvolutionZ,

After fetch their kids, they never think of using the signal light to enter the busy lane..

the best is they trying to make U-turn at centre of road with double line. u honk them, they pretend dunno and trying to squeeze their way thru with their mouth half open....hahahaa....i sometime think how much they paid to get their license...sigh

they rather blocked the whole road than park 50m away from the school gate...im wondering they are actually physical or mental disable :stupid:
they forgot they are driving cars/mpv and not bicycle...hehehe

today friday ,when i went to tesco mall for shopping somehting...after park my car in parking bay,i go to enterance door to get in the mall...walau...a big old BMW 7 series i think around 1985 above...parking front of enterance door till making other user can push their troller get out from mall.then many customer just pick up their belong and leave many troller front of enterance door...no one know who r onwer of that old BMW...really FxxK ing that driver...too selfish..why not he parkin his car in parking bay...am think he only need walk few meter to get in mall right?too stupid...

why not just let the trolley roll on and self-hit on that car......

then only the driver could understand what was his mental problem was :biggrin:

i wish i can do it but i scare if he is around then askin me pay off...some more i just arrive d mall.hopin other ppl will doin it to his car.:listen:

find him, wait for him to leave his car, loosen the the rims, leave it there dont take rims out. when he drives fast enough he's as good as screwed.

i dont mean to be brutal but hitting a girl is just f'ed up. did he forget his mum is a female? or is he probably some genetic dna experiment which turned out to be a failure?

Kota kemuning residents here , will check ard the for u

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

btw what bank he is going? if the bank he went u cant find in Kota Kemuning , Maybe thats where he withdraw his money , why not wait him there everyday . haha

i stay at kota kemuning area.. ill keep my eyes out.. There are alot of idiot Estima and Alphard drivers here. Hope this guy gets caught soon :(

Bro, if i were u , if that was my gf , i will put in alot of effort to find thiis uncle and just ask himm to apologies to my gf , ur one in the million is being randomly bullied by the " he think he's a big shot with an estima " uncle , just prove to ur gf u actually care for her and have true intention of protecting her . Honestly kota kemuning have lots of estima here , at least 40% of the residents here owns estima , will be hard to find. Good luck

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

today friday 26/8/11,i went to hypermarket tesco bkt.tinggi klang to buy something,after parking my car in parking bay,walking to enterance door...walau A big BMW parking in front of enterance yellow box,till makin many customer cant push their troller out from entrerance to their car outside.some of them pick up their thing walking out and leavin troller at enterance door in angry feel :banghead: to that BMW owner..no one know who r that BMW owner,why not he parking his car in parking bay?am think he only need walkin few step to reach enterance door rite,why he too selfish ,distrub ppl life just for near and nearest to enterance door...really dunno what to say to him...:banghead:

just lepas tangan on the trolley and let it hit the BMW le.. the trolley has right of way anyway. he come and complain ask you pay..does it look like a parking lot? no right? so shut up.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom