Noticable difference using bodykits

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Who is "them"?
A custom bodykit shop that I visited and consulted before at Sunway area

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Actually was thinking, if were to repaint a car, is it best to repaint it stock only install the spoiler?
Because my concern is after repainted, then if to install the spoiler, they will have to drill a hole on the rear bonnet...might ruin the paint again?

But if I were to install 1st, the next time I remove it, the particular spot that was installed with the spoiler might leave a small part not painted with same colour :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Or when a restaurant no more seats. You tahpau and eat..........Like in the pics....
but if u love your car, u wouldnt want to even leave a small fine scratch on the car....to sit like that, surely need to climb on the car :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those are tough WRC cars. Should be okay, hehe. :biggrin:
Boot tough but paint scratched mah!.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

A custom bodykit shop that I visited and consulted before at Sunway area

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Actually was thinking, if were to repaint a car, is it best to repaint it stock only install the spoiler?
Because my concern is after repainted, then if to install the spoiler, they will have to drill a hole on the rear bonnet...might ruin the paint again?

But if I were to install 1st, the next time I remove it, the particular spot that was installed with the spoiler might leave a small part not painted with same colour :rofl:
Fit spoiler then remove for painting then fit back again.....hhahahhahahah:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Fit spoiler then remove for painting then fit back again.....hhahahhahahah:rofl:
Treat it as battle scar. :rofl: As if you're going for races in dirt roads.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Eh that's a very goo idea...fit 1st without paint, then send for repaint time, they will remove to paint the spoiler separately :love:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the end of the spoiler can be used to gantung plastic bag containing kopi-0 ice...

Install a usb point (near the bootlid) so it can power your multimedia device, or fan while savouring you hot meal....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a Nissan NV200 Panel Van. Originally, Nissan only offers them in White. Instead of leaving it stock, we resprayed it black. Why? because black is the hardest colour to deal with, it has extremely visible swirl, hologram or scratches when damaged. On top of that, a repainted paint job does not always show up shiny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience