experience on HWL adjustable suspension?

SE86

Known Member

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
not onli absorbers play an important role..other settings like camber,toe in/out,tyres used also plays an important role..adjusting all this settings will effect in the responsiveness for your car. In my experience, i just did some tweaking to my camber and i can feel the difference. Cornering kaki must have slightly negative camber..but the tyres gonna have ware inside more than outside.

8k front and 6k rear..dengar pun dak takut duduk..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hi everyone,This is my first post..i just want to know about saga blm spring rate from the manufacture??..i use know hwl..thanks :hmmmm::hmmmm:
i just want to know about ori vios 08 spring rate from the manufacturer?..n what best spring rate for dis r
both blm and vios stock spring is progressive.spring rate usually apply to linear spring that comes
with adj absorber.

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
hey guys, currently im using myvi HWL adjustable 6k front, 4k rear for my viva..
im planning on changing to stiffer springs coz not stiff enough for me.. my rear feels kinda soft.
thinking of going up 1 notch, like 7k front, 5k rear?
i think 8k front and 6k rear is abit overkill..

btw, what is the cost to change front & rear springs?

Tan Kin Sung

From Facebook

Tan Kin Sung

From Facebook
Oct 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
My ride Kelisa using HWL MT-1 and my fren Wira also HWL MT-1 we are satify with the ride. comfort and also cornering. Only complain is the high speed compression a bit hard. How fast you guys want to take the corner. Street damper are not supposed to be too hard. Hard suspension will bounce your car out when you take a bumpy corner on the street. Is not track where road condition is flat and smooth. Is it really complicated when it comes to suspension tuning even Ferrari F1 team with a dozen of engineer is having a tough time tuning their suspension setup.

upontheriversky

Known Member

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
if we go there and get a new spring with certain spring rate, will there be evaluation period where we can change to other spring rate in case it doesnt suit our preference?

my kelisa rear hwl is too stiff when going over bumps on the road at 100 kmh, i can feel the car jumped out from the bump already, feel unsafe coz cant predict the car movement at high speed. plus kelisa very light

hwl seems to gave me the track spec coz i didnt ask for specifics, bought it off the shelf and plug n play. front side can hear "psstt" when going thru bump, indicates abs motion but at the back stiff like sitting on wood, cant indicate the abs motion, probly moving so little due to hard spring

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if we go there and get a new spring with certain spring rate, will there be evaluation period where we can change to other spring rate in case it doesnt suit our preference?

my kelisa rear hwl is too stiff when going over bumps on the road at 100 kmh, i can feel the car jumped out from the bump already, feel unsafe coz cant predict the car movement at high speed. plus kelisa very light

hwl seems to gave me the track spec coz i didnt ask for specifics, bought it off the shelf and plug n play. front side can hear "psstt" when going thru bump, indicates abs motion but at the back stiff like sitting on wood, cant indicate the abs motion, probly moving so little due to hard spring
Going through bumps at 100km/h? :stoned:
No one would feel comfortable going through bumps at that speed...usually a person would slow down to like 10 or 20km/h to go through bumps...100km/h seems to be too fast..:listen:

zeckry zorano

zeckry zorano

Jan 24, 2006
penang
hai guys,

I need you guys opinion and suggestion.Im using satria gti and planning to install GAB MINES adjustable.My question is:

-Is it suitable for me to install that as i love to drive fast in cornering,plus what is the suitable heights spec for me to adjust for my hatchback car(gti)?:confused::confused:

-Besides GAB,TEIN and HWL,what other choices of adjustable that may suite to my GTI for a stiffer ride?:confused::confused:

D0m|n|k3i

D0m|n|k3i

Jan 30, 2008
Wira A/B....HWL 8kg f 10kg r + complete UR bars except front member brace, middle member brace & rear member brace. 15x7wheels 195/55/15 :)
Find it just nice. Not too twitchy yet even on high speed bad/uneven corners. But then again, it's up to individual preferences.

meltan7

500 RPM

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
my car's running on HWL (8k front, 6k rear) with UR 4 point front strut bar and mivec rear anti-roll bar. so far, so good. gets a bit bumpy on uneven roads.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Wira A/B....HWL 8kg f 10kg r + complete UR bars except front member brace, middle member brace & rear member brace. 15x7wheels 195/55/15 :)
Find it just nice. Not too twitchy yet even on high speed bad/uneven corners. But then again, it's up to individual preferences.

wow....rear using 10k spring???

mine previous using 8k front/4k rear on my daily satria.....perfect!....but my other half didn't like it...cos she said too bouncy (she chubby type body bouncing) :biggrin:

so have to resort on 6k front/4k rear......still did an awesome job on cornering and compromise with comfort....

HWL unit... :adore:

stix

stix

Oct 6, 2010
myy
chubby? baru puas makan :eating:

anyways, thinking of getting fully adjustable unfortunately hwl does not offer that option. there are a lot of new players in the market such as ZerOne, ISC, BC Racing(taiwan).

all their adverts seems to be of good quality.adds to my confusion.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,My Waja with Mitsubishi 4G18 engine recently develop a problem with its idle control , sometimes can reach 1500rpm and sometimes can reach as low as 4-500 range .

Engine also stalled on cold start occasionally ,need to keep the accelerator depress if this happen .

I did a total throttle body and intake manifold cleaning already and a simple diagnostic and found that the body of the valve get quite hot in operation , does this normal ? and when it get scalding hot , high idle issue...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience