Maserati? Aston Martin

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
yeh baby! i just found out as well! cased closed people! thanks a lot silver n fto !

RSGT

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
by the looks of it and the reg plate and the taxi next to it, its good old singapore!!!

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Malaysia also got aston martin right? I think last time I saw the pic at sepang. (not the track, the highway)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the last time i saw malaysian plate aston martin is a DB7 driving by a 20s chick...she looks hot!! its in british racing green and selangor plate..anyone know who is the owner???

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
its a 100% mesareti tried to race with it ones but of cos lost......it was on its way to sepang airport was maintaining my speed at 260 but that f@#ker was going at maybe 300 ++ missed by banyak tiang wo had to slow down,roads was not stable and of cos scared engine pecah

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Diablo said:
its a 100% mesareti tried to race with it ones but of cos lost......it was on its way to sepang airport was maintaining my speed at 260 but that f@#ker was going at maybe 300 ++ missed by banyak tiang wo had to slow down,roads was not stable and of cos scared engine pecah
Malaysian road 260++ also can haaa? :-?

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
facelift said:
Malaysian road 260++ also can haaa? :-?

why not brother tried 310 along kesas going back to kl from klang midnight with my friends supra well u have to have the balls of cos because no point do up your ride and u dont test it,its a waste right....if you ask me why not sepang track well bro you can never know your top speed by the time mau sampai 200 corner sudah mau sampai......

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
Diablo said:
I bet with you 5K its a Aston Martin Vanquish S.Since you so sure about it, ,take my challenge dude. I'm ready...LOL

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
if its a aston then my mistake then because they look a like maybe i got too excited on the incident my apologies if i made a mistake take care and pls dont do illegal betting............

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
Diablo said:
if its a aston then my mistake then because they look a like maybe i got too excited on the incident my apologies if i made a mistake take care and pls dont do illegal betting............
http://www.astonmartin.com/home

http://www.maserati.com/

No need to apology, sharing is caring, so go to the above links and look see look see.

I never saw anything similar between the 2. Do us a favour, go to the Maserati site and look at the cars and tell us which one u raced before, the one that goes 300++.

Oh another thing, your fren's supra can go at 310kph for how long? the fuel tank how big? fuel sure burn like rocket

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
aston martin n maserati car is vr different lo.wah msia really got this kinda roads ah where can hit 300. :eek: ganas lo. :cool:

diablo dude,what car did u drive in 260 n how sure r u the car that pass by u at 300 is maserati?mind posting some sceenshots? :biggrin: :tongue:

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
:eek: My top speed for my Saga last time just go for 220km/h oredy can't get stable lo...how come ur Ebo can go for 260km/h still stable....Friend, wana know Supra's speed can ask for our Blackie tai lou lo!!~:lol:

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
really dont understand why....you see you have to try something in order to find the result for instant you are saying your saga 220 kmh u tell your car not stable and when i drive at 260 with a wira you cant accept it why ???hey i spend 23k on my car and i cant go 260?proper tunnig of cos why not,i spend 7k on my cars stabillity...never try never know right and the best part is roads....question malaysian road can go 260?? wah this one is lagi best i always travel in my ride most of the time testing it to the limits so of cos i know which roads to use lah when said had to slow down due to road not stabil did you understand that phrase facelift.....you guys are more on theory rather than trying it yourself you got the balls then try and dont ask questions which will make me look stupid and fine yes i made a mistake on the mesareti and yes after looking at the website courtesy of zerotohundred its a aston.......man i really tak pahamlah.oh ya my friends supra he spend more than 100k on his car and of cos it drinks like water its more than 600 horses so going at 310 is a small matter

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Diablo said:
really dont understand why....you see you have to try something in order to find the result for instant you are saying your saga 220 kmh u tell your car not stable and when i drive at 260 with a wira you cant accept it why ???hey i spend 23k on my car and i cant go 260?proper tunnig of cos why not,i spend 7k on my cars stabillity...never try never know right and the best part is roads....question malaysian road can go 260?? wah this one is lagi best i always travel in my ride most of the time testing it to the limits so of cos i know which roads to use lah when said had to slow down due to road not stabil did you understand that phrase facelift.....you guys are more on theory rather than trying it yourself you got the balls then try and dont ask questions which will make me look stupid and fine yes i made a mistake on the mesareti and yes after looking at the website courtesy of zerotohundred its a aston.......man i really tak pahamlah.oh ya my friends supra he spend more than 100k on his car and of cos it drinks like water its more than 600 horses so going at 310 is a small matter
Yeah some of us go for theory only :p. I also admit that I'm really scared to drive at 140kph (by using kancil). But manage to go over 190 with my gen2 :D. So far only tested those small CCs car, havent got any chance to drive a supercar yet.

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Diablo said:
Fren, u misunderstand edi...im not dun believe that ur car can go for 260 km/h, just wana ask u ur car still can go stable while in 260km/h??? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i'm not in automotive line and did some survey over internet about it... at first i feel like try keep my engine bay looks clean and not so messy but failed:banghead: and i'm not rich and really can't afford to send my car over garage to do it. Most of it i'll DIY by myself without over my budget.... Here's some picture...picture tells a thousand words :biggrin:

Here's my old nissan sunny 130y :driver:

Before i done anythings on it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience