Aston Martin discreetly confirm production V12 Zagato

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

One look at the Aston Martin website’s model portfolio and you’ll immediately notice a new addition slotted between the One-77 and the DBS, the V12 Zagato. This effectively confirms that Aston will be making a production version of the car although a statement also confirms that only a limited run of road-going units will be built.

The concept that made its debut at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este in May was based on the V12 Vantage but had redesigned bodywork by the master penmen at Zagato design house. The concept was made to celebrate 50 years of collaboration between the automaker and the design house that begun with the DB4 GT.

Between the concept and the racing model that participated in Nurburgring, the production version should lean very much towards the concept although there has been no actual renditions of the production version.

Lastly, you’ll notice no price has been put down for it and rightly so as something as beautiful as this probably lists next to ‘priceless’ on the retail list.

Source: Autocar

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
one of the best looking aston ever! the A-pillar looks very much like an R35 GTR though.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine.

Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force?
I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience