Aston Martin DBS Ultimate Breaks Online Cover

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Aston Martin released their DBS Ultimate for those who seek something out of the ordinary catalogue line-up with the DBS Ultimate.

<!--more-->Although there’s expectations of a new model due to arrive next year in celebration of the company’s centenary celebration, a number of customers who seek to own one of Britain’s fine sports car names can now have a chance to obtain it before it gets rendered obsolete.

There’s no indication as to how many will be built and at what price, but it will be individually numbered.

The DBS will also some with a special badge to indicate the departure from the usual Aston Martin DBS batch. On top of that, it will also have a rear-deck-lid spoiler, carbon fibre wing mirror caps, darkened grille, smoked tail-lamps, Zircotec-coated tail pipes and a choice of yellow, black or red brake calipers.

The Ultimate’s interior will be upholstered in diamond quilted stitching for its leather seats, Alcantara for its headliner (red or silver thread) and will be made available in Carbon Black II, Quantum Silver or Silver Fox coloured body panels.

Finally, the buyer will need to make the difficult decision as to whether it should be a coupe or Volante convertible body-styles and whether it will have an automatic slush box or something more playful, say a manual transmission.

Attachments

Last edited:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
now thats what they call a bond car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my alarm only activate front bonnet n all 4 doors....but not rear boot?

if i wan it activate rear bonet s well...wat i hv to do?

coz now open rear boot alarm oso wont 'beep' one.....no wonder my car stuffs wil get stolen..

any ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience