Maserati? Aston Martin

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
yeh baby! i just found out as well! cased closed people! thanks a lot silver n fto !

RSGT

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
by the looks of it and the reg plate and the taxi next to it, its good old singapore!!!

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Malaysia also got aston martin right? I think last time I saw the pic at sepang. (not the track, the highway)

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the last time i saw malaysian plate aston martin is a DB7 driving by a 20s chick...she looks hot!! its in british racing green and selangor plate..anyone know who is the owner???

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
its a 100% mesareti tried to race with it ones but of cos lost......it was on its way to sepang airport was maintaining my speed at 260 but that f@#ker was going at maybe 300 ++ missed by banyak tiang wo had to slow down,roads was not stable and of cos scared engine pecah

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Diablo said:
its a 100% mesareti tried to race with it ones but of cos lost......it was on its way to sepang airport was maintaining my speed at 260 but that f@#ker was going at maybe 300 ++ missed by banyak tiang wo had to slow down,roads was not stable and of cos scared engine pecah
Malaysian road 260++ also can haaa? :-?

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
facelift said:
Malaysian road 260++ also can haaa? :-?

why not brother tried 310 along kesas going back to kl from klang midnight with my friends supra well u have to have the balls of cos because no point do up your ride and u dont test it,its a waste right....if you ask me why not sepang track well bro you can never know your top speed by the time mau sampai 200 corner sudah mau sampai......

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
Diablo said:
I bet with you 5K its a Aston Martin Vanquish S.Since you so sure about it, ,take my challenge dude. I'm ready...LOL

Diablo

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
k.l
if its a aston then my mistake then because they look a like maybe i got too excited on the incident my apologies if i made a mistake take care and pls dont do illegal betting............

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
Diablo said:
if its a aston then my mistake then because they look a like maybe i got too excited on the incident my apologies if i made a mistake take care and pls dont do illegal betting............
http://www.astonmartin.com/home

http://www.maserati.com/

No need to apology, sharing is caring, so go to the above links and look see look see.

I never saw anything similar between the 2. Do us a favour, go to the Maserati site and look at the cars and tell us which one u raced before, the one that goes 300++.

Oh another thing, your fren's supra can go at 310kph for how long? the fuel tank how big? fuel sure burn like rocket

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning To all Senior Members,
I'm planning to make a change for my lovely MyVi,but dunno which options is better and reasonable,currently planning to stock in a GSR a Turbo,but also thinking on taking in the YRV engine in..Before this, I went to do a Survey on labour for juz installing the GSR turbo and they charged me for RM1800,in my mind its wasnt worth,so now i am planning to get the YRV engine-only..
May i know whats the Price for the YRV Engine-Only???and if i trade in my original...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience