Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
E7 - 48L tank
E8/9 - 55L tank

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
E9 .... No regret....

I own and Evo IX MR...for me no noticable differences...except for the aluminium roof and hood and also the front lips and accessories.

In Gtchannel youtube, they said, 10kg different of MR and GSR really make a different in handling....but that is when we drive hard and in track...for myself a normal driver, i cannt notice any different. The Bilstein suspensions are very good, i missed mine since i have changed it to after market.

Power wise, hmmmm no regret bro....i am satisfied with the power... Now already upgrade catback exhaust,3".... I reallycan feel the performance different....the acceleration is much much better..

In other word....evo is worth evey money spent....regardless any model...it depends on your financial
greenmivec, waaa bro upgrade nampak:biggrin:...nice2...did u find ur suitable muffler??how about the sound??

potato, no worries lotsa pro here can guide u very well:listen: just share which evo then all sifu here can explain to u from A to Z:driver: trust me it will help...just my 2 cents...cheers

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i think u are my sifu here...the moment u look at each turbo u know where do they come from
Jun,
this one i totally agree....i witness myself..he looked at one "snail" and immediately can tell from where, how good, how much and where can buy ....this n that....:) salute to my sifu!

[email protected]

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/393298-mitsubishi-evolution-ix.html

Here is a very clean 9 for sale in the marketplace, 10000KM from new and it shows, very clean model.
Also with regards to the gearbox, I don't think it matters whether you have a 5 Speed or a 6 Speed, they will both last as long as each other if you are careful with the way you drive and you don't abuse the gearbox regularly. And of course good maintenance always helps.
In my opinion the 6 speed is the better option anyway, shorter ratios = better acceleration, and then for those long drives you have the 6th gear for better fuel economy.
I have been driving an Evo 8 MR for the past 3 years and I can't fault the car in anyway, its the daily driver and has served very well. I can't give you any advice on which of the Evo's are the better drive as the 8 MR is the only version I have driven, but if the other models are a similar drive to this, then you will be more than please with the car you buy:)
Hope this gives you a bit more of an idea towards your purchase. And I wish you look on buying an Evo :D

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
:banghead: Why i go send to the other Tuner only gib me 317 whp .. how much u charge for tuning my car up to your Guaranteed 330-340 whp?

But i need you to explain why Radiator is not considered a mod as it doesn't help with the power of the engine? Because I need to sue Mitsubishi and all car makers why they ask us car owners to pay for a useless piece of equipment if it is just for cooling. Actually cooling what exactly leh? Put a cheap plastic fan there can cool already maa ... lighter some more .. why need put a useless piece of equipment there and still need put fan to cool that equipment somemore ..

So your suggestion is that i need to change to a Stock Evo IX turbo to get extra power ... but u suggest find & install AFAIK MIVEC head to my CP9A? AFAIK shop at where ah? KL? PJ? Got address or not?
I never did say Radiator is useless
I just said it is not a power adder mod
Clear???
It help in sustain power,not making power part
As for intercooler,never did i discount it as a power adder mod,no???
And never did i claim 1000whp is possible with stock turbo,that for sure
Seem like i really did stir up this section of forum quite a bit:proud:

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Bro EvoFans,

You wanna increase the horsepower but u want to disregard the supported mods that are needed for that power? How come radiator is not included in increasing the horsepower again?

And what's the difference between radiator and intercooler in ur arguments? You're saying that radiator is not power added mod, while intercooler is?

CLEAR??

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
I never did say Radiator is useless
I just said it is not a power adder mod
Clear???
It help in sustain power,not making power part
As for intercooler,never did i discount it as a power adder mod,no???
And never did i claim 1000whp is possible with stock turbo,that for sure
Seem like i really did stir up this section of forum quite a bit:proud:

EVOFans....i know u dun have a Evo now...but just a question...

1) do u have driving license now ??

2) R U DRIVE / TEST A EVO BEFORE ??

are u know now u just look's like the KIDS without driving license but teach some 1 with driving license how to drive a car.....what we chinese call this
SIN KA LAN....

CLEAR ???

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week, before the hustle and bustle of Zerotohundred's own Time-to-Attack, Porsche was at Sepang for their annual Porsche Motorsport Week. Held as a token of appreciation from Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP), this event showed enormous participation from Porsche enthusiasts. Thanks to Porsche & SDAP's generosity, Zerotohundred was amongst...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience