the best clutch for evo 4,5,6

siput_turbo400

Apr 3, 2010
terengganu
morning to all sifus... just wanna ask a simple question.. whats the best clutch for evo 4,5,6? standard application for standard engine.. some of my friends suggest me to get the exedy 3/4 kaki one.. is it worthy for the cost that i'll spend? some said that the standard clutch will easily slip and wear.. any sifus can give some opinion:confused::confused:?

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
used b16a last time with quite a lot of of mods, standard clutch easily cannot use anymore

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
ogura twin plate or hks twin plate .. sedap tekan very soft

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
3500-4500 like that =). find halfcut also can.but cari cantik2 lor. =D

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
H.Drive Racing Clutch Kit - Hyper Single and Twin Plate

H.Drive Racing Clutch Kit, manufacture high power/high torque clutches ranging from the Hyper Single Plate Clutches of 300ps to Twin Plate Clutches of 500ps and 900ps. H.Drive Racing Clutches will meet your performance requirements regardless of street use or race circuit use to quench the ever-increasing thirst for higher power and torque in the racing industry.

H.Drive Racing Hyper Single Racing Clutch, manufacture high power/high torque clutchs up to 300ps.

Available for Honda, Mitsubishi EVO 1-10, Subaru Impreza WRX STI

H.Drive Racing Twin Plate Racing Clutch, manufacture high power/high torque clutchs up to 500ps and 900ps.

take from

H.Drive Racing Clutch Kit - Hyper Single and Twin Plate Clutch

siput_turbo400

Apr 3, 2010
terengganu
my budget is around rm3.6k for the clutch.. someone offered me a set of DD racing twin plate clutch.. some said that it is also a good choice to grab this clutch, any sifus want to share some info?

MirageAsti

Jan 8, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
www.facebook.com
Super singles and 2nd hand twinplates are around your budget.. Im using stock clutch on 2wd holding fine.. but lots of burning rubber lol

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
H.Drive Racing Clutch Kit - Hyper Single and Twin Plate

H.Drive Racing Clutch Kit, manufacture high power/high torque clutches ranging from the Hyper Single Plate Clutches of 300ps to Twin Plate Clutches of 500ps and 900ps. H.Drive Racing Clutches will meet your performance requirements regardless of street use or race circuit use to quench the ever-increasing thirst for higher power and torque in the racing industry.

H.Drive Racing Hyper Single Racing Clutch, manufacture high power/high torque clutchs up to 300ps.

H.Drive Racing Twin Plate Racing Clutch, manufacture high power/high torque clutchs up to 500ps and 900ps.

take from

H.Drive Racing Clutch Kit - Hyper Single and Twin Plate Clutch
They even have suspensions and dog boxes ...
Originally only for Honda but now extended to Evos and Scoobies ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s a new Electric Vehicle (EV) coming from Toyota and it’s no variation of the Prius for that matter, but rather; a compact SUV by way of an all-electric RAV4 EV.

<!--more-->Toyota Motor Corporation first announced the all-electric RAV4 EV about two years ago during the 2010 LA Auto Show, and is currently being sold to the general public for a price of USD$49,800 in Los Angeles during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience