best piggyback for Lancer CS3A 4G18 engine

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hye bro-bro MLOC sekalian,

really need ur help..

what is the best ECU piggyback for my lancer CS3A 4G18 engine since Powerzone workshop told me that e-manage blue & afc neo just only can adjust fuel n cant adjust ignition.. not worth it install they tell me.

they suggest for Haltech Platinum Interceptor... complete with tune & dyno RM2900...

its worth it for 4G18 engine that modified only install Powerzone performance extractor, K&N drop in filter, high performance Powerzone cam shaft & adjustable cam pulley to use haltec..

really need ur advise bro-bro MLOC?

i want to increase my HP and torque since my car very very slow maaa with 17" rim.. very menyesal tukar rim... kancil pun bole tapau my lancer kat traffic light.

andychua

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
Sabah
Hi thr ,
For me what i had done with my CS3 as below:-
* Aluminium Cam Pulley
* Aluminium Crank Pulley ( if able change it all to aluminium to lighten d engine to get back your HP up )
*SARD High pressure Fuel Pump
* Fuel Regulator
*4 2 1 Extractor
*atf cooler ( remember to change ur atf every 20k km)
*Earth wire
** currently looking for racing cam , valve, valve spring and throttle body....

Any better suggest is welcome :biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Recently, I see the trend of 'bolt on turbo' at the Marketplace, maybe you can try. Paying 2.9K just for the ECU and tuning, I think it's a bit too much. Just my personal opinion.

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
dude, u mean 4g93 sohc terbalik?? how much would it cost dude???
Yup, try to look for the block of 4G93 SOHC terbalik. very hard to look for it. last time, the cost should be around RM 1.5 k - 2 k (including installation if i'm not mistaken). can upgrade ur engine cc from 1.6 to 1.8 without approval from JPJ.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guyz, im getting bonus, and planning to convert my gen2 to gsr manual or tiptronic, wat is ur suggestion when im gonna ransplant, wat would u do? wat would u service on the engine? wat's the horsepower on wheels anywayz, and where can i do ceramic coating? thanks!

i might mod stuff like
1. Intercooler
2. Header with wastegate
3. Blow off valve
4. Afc neo
5. 3inch exhaust all the way
6. apexi intake open pod

any more recommendations? and abit more questions

im using air bags, can i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience