Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
That is not possible at the point of time now
And yes i am interested to prove it can be done when i have my own car:biggrin:
Again,it is not impossible to do that even here
300whp-330whp is piece of cake for 4G63
Consider stock EVO dyno around 250whp +/- on Dynojet so we are talking about increase of 50whp-80whp
If you want you can go lancerregister.com and there is similar result(400 crank)
Also,i believe there is plenty of EVO in Malaysia with that sort of HP,just that i does not know any of them
Anyway,end of word is 300whp-330whp is piece of cake for EVO as long as got good tuner,right parts combination and car is running properly

Show us the real proof when U managed to get it done on your car.... Not just copy & paste from other forums... All forummers over here can browse the website & read through as well... Piece of cake...??? Then proved it....:driver::driver:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Show us the real proof when U managed to get it done on your car.... Not just copy & paste from other forums... All forummers over here can browse the website & read through as well... Piece of cake...??? Then proved it....:driver::driver:
I also want that piece of cake laa, Bos .. ada lebih??? :rofl:

That time i get 317 whp only leh with HKS GT interfooler, Koyorad racing radiator, 272 camshafts, stock turbo, stock internals (with metal head gasket), stock fuel injectors, stock fuel pump, reflashed ECU ... on Ron98. Tunjuk ajar Bos, where i went wrong? :listen:

potato

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Is there a big difference between MR & GSR? The aluminium roof does lower the CG on the MR but is it big difference in handling?

Price for 8 is still high compared to other cars like Impreza & Skyline GTT...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if u really looking for an 8, i have one selling soon....wait for my post at marketplace...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the car stock..except advan rims...thats all....

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
I also want that piece of cake laa, Bos .. ada lebih??? :rofl:

That time i get 317 whp only leh with HKS GT interfooler, Koyorad racing radiator, 272 camshafts, stock turbo, stock internals (with metal head gasket), stock fuel injectors, stock fuel pump, reflashed ECU ... on Ron98. Tunjuk ajar Bos, where i went wrong? :listen:
What is your boost first??
Radiator does not count as a mod LOL
Which Camshaft???
317whp is a bit low but not too sad
Which EVO you have BTW?Which turbo??
Full 3" Exhaust??

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Is there a big difference between MR & GSR? The aluminium roof does lower the CG on the MR but is it big difference in handling?

Price for 8 is still high compared to other cars like Impreza & Skyline GTT...
Let me rephrase this over and over again,EVO VIII and EVO VIII MR is two separate model.VIII=MY03 and VIII MR=MY04.
GSR and RS is the trim
GSR=Street Spec(Most in Malaysia is GSR)
RS=Competition Spec(Seldom seen in Malaysia)
Difference between VIII and VIII MR:
1.)Aluminum Roof(If sunroof option than moot point)
2.)Vertex Generator(Don't matter much since can be easily retrofitted)
3.)Different color for GSR(IINM,VIII=Purple,White,Silver,Black,Yellow,Red;VIII MR=Red,Silver,Grey,White)
4.)VIII MR have exposed carbon stock spoiler
5.)VIII MR have black headlight and tailight housing(Can be easily retrofitted or sprayed)
6.)For GSR,VIII=Black and Purple/Blue ish seat while VIII MR is Black Alcantara
5.)Minor interior trim difference(VIII have blue dash A/C Vent Strip Pieces;VIII MR have fake carbon A/C Vent Strip Pieces)
6.)Stock EVO VIII MR come with Bilstein Shock(Can be retrofitted and Bilstein>KYB)
7.)EVO VIII MR can be optioned with lighter BBS Rim from factory
8.)IINM,EVO VIII MR have slightly different camshaft and turbocharger
Err,that's all i can recall
Will update if i remember more differences
Hope this is easy to understand for TS

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
What is your boost first??
Radiator does not count as a mod LOL
Which Camshaft???
317whp is a bit low but not too sad
Which EVO you have BTW?Which turbo??
Full 3" Exhaust??

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

@1.5 bar boost lor.
HKS 272 camshafts lor.
full 3' exhaust lor.
TM E6 turbo lor.
Radiator not count as a mod meh? then why have Racing radiator? :banghead: shouldn't have waste money buy then last time ...
i only have a slow and old lancer lor .... unlike u. Should be driving a extremely powerful almost stock Evo 9, correct?
Dyno done on Dynapack lor ...

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
PabloIceman: bro, u hv many "lor" lo..hehe:biggrin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
stock turbo max bhp output is 370bhp..

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

form my point of view american dyne always looks good on dyne chart compare to japanese dyno.they have over 1000whp on an evo but i think is quite ridiculous..sorry don't shoot me

if a stock evo with some minor mods can reach 330whp why we still need to change turbo since stock turbo is such a good turbo from low rpm till high rpm?

i got a friend evo7 with stock internal just power fc tuning in 1 of the sunway shop and the got 332whp @1.5bar and i think is not accurate or he trying to do business

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
330whp with reflash(increase boost)+exhaust+intake? this i have to see.

injectors, bigger turbo,cams,cooling all no need to mod...? all also not considered mod ah sifu EVOfans? cause you told Pablo that radiator not a mod...i also need to clarify what is mod and not a mod from you sifu...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Maybe EVOFans never seen dyno done on same car on 2 different machine totally different results. Because Dyno shop want good business they change the inputs and corrections to give 'elevated' & sui-sui (Cantik) results so that Owners will feel good about parting with their $$$ and return as customers later on.

I also wonder what his pre-occupation about WHP unless the intention is to run in drag runs lor. Then off course why need a lighter & thicker radiator because u only need to go straight and hold on for dear life lor ...
Tells alot when u see the Cyberevo from Japan winning the World Time Attack title instead of 1000++ WHP machines that are being dished out in the States.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My original headlight HID control panel always gives problem simply because its located on the bumper which is at the lower part of the car...

Each time we speed through the rain water ponds, and when the water goes into the HID control panel, the headlight will sometime work and sometimes dont work...

Some of my frens with similar cars already converted to the ones recommended by the accessories shops.

Its of course cheaper than the ori.

Now my question is....

Is it ok to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience