ZTH Miri Members

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
something la..but regarding the piping, maybe will go for the black metal only lah...in btu they quote me rm170 only, siap spray with flat black color lagik...maybe will do the piping on friday....hahahaha...

kira ok la tat..hehehe.... wen can i do mine ho???.. sigh.... anyway, abt d accident, any idea..... u in btulu..

ermm....never heard of the story leh....maybe i was not aware of it?

hmmm....

the thread is not going very fine with the seniors missing, lol.

Imprint talk...must be the Alpine HU...is it THAT good?

yaka...haha...i just changed my 6950ib pioneer to a hong kong made HU!!

for the sake of? watching dvd, usb plug-ins, sd card reader and most important of all, ipod function!!

i don't care!! hahahaha!! ;) ;)

heyhei, quiet,.. den alive,.. quiet den alive again....???? oits, no regret ka change?? eonon right??? hehehhee.... gt ur extractor frm arta ody ka??

blom la....need cash to do something first...but see first la when i come back to miri...can test with Arta sekalik...what say you?

hahahahaa

blom la....need cash to do something first...but see first la when i come back to miri...can test with Arta sekalik...what say you?

hahahahaa

oraits,,.. end of dis month??? me? mayb jst watch lerr.... really cnnt compete wit those cars in airport lutong..... sigh.....

welcome chocolatesttarfish !! your nick name sooooooooooooo long. :)

hehehe... ahh, gd 2 c u bck here again after sum tme...very quiet ody here lo.... hehehhee

if too quiet, we make mini tt session la..what say you? you be the chairman la acq...huhuhuhhuhuhuh

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom