ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Supra_Fanatics:don't worry...i gonna join u guys too...btw,sorry that i have destroy the brokeback between 5115& u...:rofl:

5115:thx for the explanation~~~

khoo198:come to kepong and join us yam cha la~~~

Kitos:its toyota vios with TRD supercharger inside...VVTS-I...:rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
5115, he's such an adventurous man....no wonder the women goes crazy for him...:biggrin:
he is not juz adventurous,in fact he is very skillful ma...his finger like 20,000rpm wiper :thefinger: using it on pedal shifting,+- gear

5115:no free la.....if free im sure kambing 1.......
SupraFantastic:tht 4xxwhp.vios n 8xxwhp.///M owner keep the monsters at museum ard...now he was busy modding his Evo wht-wht with wht-wht charge+turbo with 1xxxwhp/1000rpm-180kgm/500rpm.....the car make him got no chance to drive slow nia......:rofl::listen:
derrickho:kepong got so many nai-nai killer ma.....5115,fstrader,EvolutionZ,BLANkor....all of them fresh milk supplier nia....:rofl::rofl:
TitanRev:U oso always didnt use 'helmet' wht.....dun so low-profile here la....:rofl::rofl:
fstrader:ur face look-alike blackhowling lor....abang-adik kah???:rofl::rofl::rofl:
u free u go punching chicks 1 la...

kepong dun hv museum 1 la :thefinger:,workshop serbis plug a lot la

5115 got 2zz-ge under his car bonnet? Damnit no wonder so fast for what i thought was a stock Altis...... really a sleeper car.
wooi~read properly la,ppl said altis la (blank),tat day i drive vios la wei~why my shooting always come back 1 :stupid:..anyway,ur B16Z very fast,pedal to the ground also cannot smell u smoke

Supra_Fanatics:don't worry...i gonna join u guys too...btw,sorry that i have destroy the brokeback between 5115& u...:rofl:

5115:thx for the explanation~~~

khoo198:come to kepong and join us yam cha la~~~

Kitos:its toyota vios with TRD supercharger inside...VVTS-I...:rofl:
:thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Shit loh~~kena threaten by fred....mau hantam me:damnmate:
I found something really interesting....the word FU*K is actually the short form for Fornicate Under the Command of the King.:rofl::rofl:

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
?Huh...5115... u mean u got another sleeper car at home ar.... wah ur house then r like museum of the sleeping monster machines ....lol.... my car where got fast when you are clinging at my backside all the time....ahahahhaha...... oh ya the smokes are from broken engine seals i think.... when Vtec first kick in sure got alot of white smoke which i think it's good to confuse those ppl like to cucuk belakang ;D

When i was on my way i bumped into our friend with the white EK from TT, i forgetten on way back from Kepong to Batu Caves earlier got belok but so tempted to test the EK so press the pedal all the way and then kenaed stop at belok.... chehh.... ask me if i want to get saman or not so i know he wanna "makan air" but i asked to given me saman instead. Lucky EK slow down half way so didn't kena belok..... all my bad.... all coz too excited after cucuk by vios larr :P

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Kitos:
damn those cheebye police...looks like we are on the same bot...kena summon at the same night...but both of us do the right thing and should be reward as a good citizen...we admit our wrong and accept the summon instead bribe those cheebye police...:biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
?Huh...5115... u mean u got another sleeper car at home ar.... wah ur house then r like museum of the sleeping monster machines ....lol.... my car where got fast when you are clinging at my backside all the time....ahahahhaha...... oh ya the smokes are from broken engine seals i think.... when Vtec first kick in sure got alot of white smoke which i think it's good to confuse those ppl like to cucuk belakang ;D

When i was on my way i bumped into our friend with the white EK from TT, i forgetten on way back from Kepong to Batu Caves earlier got belok but so tempted to test the EK so press the pedal all the way and then kenaed stop at belok.... chehh.... ask me if i want to get saman or not so i know he wanna "makan air" but i asked to given me saman instead. Lucky EK slow down half way so didn't kena belok..... all my bad.... all coz too excited after cucuk by vios larr :P
museum?!!:thefinger:

serious ar on the ticket?u missed on which junction?i saw u turn into the correct junction while i go straight ma...
btw,min 2-3 lamp poles distance also consider "clinging at my backside all the time"?:thefinger:

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
2-3 lamp poles?? U drink too much already lar brother....hehehhe.....u r just 2-3 meters away only lar ....ahahahhaha..... next time we reconfirm again :P

Blank, did you get the saman ticket on the spot? I told the ah sir i don't think i was driving 120km in the 80km so i asked if there will be any pictures if i to file for case in appeal so the ah sir told me that i can ask for it in the HQ when i need it. He was holding the saman book but didn't give me ticket on the spot so either it's road block haram or i will get my ticket through register letter later lor :{

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
i did saw "jogging" session...around 5 sec nia...imagine how fast was that two sleeper monster running...

yup,that "supercas" NCP93(if im not wrong la) and that "mutated" DA6 were having their "jogging" session...

but wht makes me unforgettable is the sound of the cam-changing system and supercas frm both sleeper monster...roaring against each other ...*manis*

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Kitos:
yup...that bustard give the summon to me on the spot...btw,u make a smart decision by didn't bribe them...yup,its those unofficial "cari makan" roadblock...this kinda roadblock i encounter many times alrdy,5 times above if im not wrong...all during midnight after on the way home frm clubbin'...i refuse to bribe them so they told me to wait for the letter to come...3 years alrdy but still didn't receive the letter ...so don't worry la,there will be no summon for you...how lucky u are~~~^^

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
i did saw "jogging" session...around 5 sec nia...imagine how fast was that two sleeper monster running...

yup,that "supercas" NCP93(if im not wrong la) and that "mutated" DA6 were having their "jogging" session...

but wht makes me unforgettable is the sound of the cam-changing system and supercas frm both sleeper monster...roaring against each other ...*manis*
Woii.... u was around mer? Are you sure you didn't imagine this from your dream ka? ehehhehehe..... sounds like you was having a nightmare lar....apa mutated?? Resident evil mutated version :rolleyes: :banghead:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
it would be a waste if 2 of u don't go for the commentator vacancy of astro supersport channel :thefinger:

i want minum tonight!

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Kitos:
ahaks~~~i was standing at the roadside watching ma~~~wht nightmare?!not the DA6 "mutated" but its power-plant...kekeke

5115:
thx for ur compliment...but i still prefer to take spanner rather then mic...:biggrin:

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Blank, u waiting at the road side waiting for mat rempit show ka? I am lucky? ...ehehehe... wait 3 years then i will know lor if the saman come or not first. But i was scare at first coz the ah sir stick his head into my car like wanna kiss me so probably he looking for drinking "victim" to sek sui.

5115, it's Monday lar.... weekend not drink enough mer? :P

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Blank, u waiting at the road side waiting for mat rempit show ka? I am lucky? ...ehehehe... wait 3 years then i will know lor if the saman come or not first. But i was scare at first coz the ah sir stick his head into my car like wanna kiss me so probably he looking for drinking "victim" to sek sui.

5115, it's Monday lar.... weekend not drink enough mer? :P

i think bcoz u & ur 'mutated' integra too hanson,the officer wanna tar keh lun...the officer end up went off maybe bcoz of the mee goreng with extra garlic u took during tt :smokin:

weekend is weekend ma,now is weekday ald

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Hmm...i go to admit that new vios 1.5 or old one is one of the fastest 1.5cc cars...Though, I'm not familiar with EK's ability but I did smoke a new Vios before on MRR2..keep tailing me from the back..force me to go up to around 130 - 140km/h but still didn't give up even I'm adi far away and continue tailing me again after i slow down lolz! If not mistaken, he lives in T.B.Maluri

Anyway, Even if blank's altis is nt 2zz-ge but 1zz-fe is actually a very good engine and quite powerful as well if u really know and understand how the engine works and when power kick in...

i think bcoz u & ur 'mutated' integra too hanson,the officer wanna tar keh lun...the officer end up went off maybe bcoz of the mee goreng with extra garlic u took during tt :smokin:

weekend is weekend ma,now is weekday ald
Aiya...5115 bro, shud let me know earlier want yam cha hehe!

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
kfc got many chicks...

kent goh got 18years old chicks.
blank got too many chicks in pc posing for him
5115 - taikor so no need intro
cnxnet - fastest car in kepong, no matter curvy road, straight road or off road also fastest
kenny - dunno him think he very lansi, know him sure u think he so nice....always with teh tarik
hey hey i where got 18 years old chick?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

EvoZ,that's only 16 years old...

sorry boss kent,never expect u r also like all the rich fella,the wealthier u r,the younger chicks will be taken :smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
EvoZ,that's only 16 years old...

sorry boss kent,never expect u r also like all the rich fella,the wealthier u r,the younger chicks will be taken :smokin:
huh? 5115, Kent Goh is it the one who drives the 300HP Masilly's benz and brought his hot gf along to my 1st time TT with u guys? The one who sell spare parts? :biggrin:

16 years old only meh? Wah such a lucky guy. Got young gf..maybe can intro some of her frens to me haha!:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all tailou, I have a mitsubishi airtrek 2.0, lately, the car seems not to respond well when I step on the pedal. I does not accelerate as it used too. I have no idea what is happenng and I dunno where to get my car diagnose. Anyone can kindly help me on this? Thank You!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience