ZTH Kepong Area's TT

SF,dun ever think about it.his style is tackle 1 by 1 among the group...so even he got intro 1 to u,high possibility that could be his old shoe :rofl:

rich boss can mess ard,i heard there are 2 china mech in 1 workshop,they r sister & they dont mind messy client :rofl:

TitanRev....mayb 5115 not call rich....is very rich!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:Only very rich guy no need to send his plug,piston to serbis 1......his private mechanic's will automatically ask him need to serbis o not 1...:rofl::wavey:

Last edited:
SF,dun ever think about it.his style is tackle 1 by 1 among the group...so even he got intro 1 to u,high possibility that could be his old shoe :rofl:

Nvm bro, I prefer 2nd hand things one...1st hand not so good cuz lag of experience.

where got rich?i heard it from my rich fren only,they often send their spark plug & piston to serbis

What do u guys mean by serbis? Y only spark plug and pistons all the time? lolz! U mean service car is it?

READ BELOW :biggrin:

MISS HYPERTUNE 2009

Be There or Be Square

Date: November 7, 2009 (Saturday, 1st day of Event)
Time: 7pm till late.
Venue: Mist Club, Bangsar (From what i heard, 5115 been there before with another
member cant remember his name.)

To all Bros and Sisters of ZTH KEPONG! I'm hoping most of us who love cars and especially guys who love both chicks and cars would wanna join on this One Year once event from HYPERTUNE Magazine! Girls of Hypertune is really hot and mouth-watering babes! Don't miss this and u will never regret being there once in your life! Their beauty cannot be describe by words...

I have seen most of them in Hypertune magazine, I got to admit that I do not know where did they dig out these Angels from...

Check out this link, if you doubt my "Eye-Bright" (taste in girls) hehe! Below are just a few examples of them, on that day, there could be new hypertune girls I'm not sure. Well, just have fun together on that day
WARNING TO GUYS ONLY! (Do prepare some tissues on hand just in case u bleed and etc)
http://www.hypertunemag.com/hyperbabes/index.php

Homepage:
http://www.hypertunemag.com/

(NO one going meh? Not interested kar?:confused: Lets go in a big group ma...got chicks, cars , music and drinks all under 1 roof.:thefinger:

Confirmed Candidates:
Blank
Supra_Fanatics

Last edited:
SF, you have much to learn young one....*yoda's voice...

khoo, still want to ejek 5115. After he hire assassin to shoot you...

Fred, no more leng lui because all you sapu already.... :rofl:

TitanRev....mayb 5115 not call rich....is very rich!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:Only very rich guy no need to send his plug,piston to serbis 1......his private mechanic's will automatically ask him need to serbis o not 1...:rofl::wavey:

ya,my cholesterol is very rich..typical fat old folks

Nvm bro, I prefer 2nd hand things one...1st hand not so good cuz lag of experience.

What do u guys mean by serbis? Y only spark plug and pistons all the time? lolz! U mean service car is it?

im afraid the used shoes got kentgoh's saliva :rofl:

as for the plug & piston thingy,i guess blank will let u know later on...

khoo, still want to ejek 5115. After he hire assassin to shoot you...

Fred, no more leng lui because all you sapu already.... :rofl:

no ejek no fun ma,summore he is "skillful" MR2 taikor,sure can ejek everywhere la

tonight tt at CJ 10pm sharp!!!!!!!!ayam comfom kambing!

i said oredi.....im skill*fool* oni.........'ngak sek-ngak sek' oni ni a.........:rofl:

sorry can;t join u all TT tonight tomorrow need to go up hill early in the morning..... hehehe

just came back frm TT~~~~

khoo198:
another act "bobby" eat tiger...:biggrin:

derrickho:
haha...may i knw which hill u gonna hike 2mrw???

whats the hype about ms hypertune??

roadside no leng lui edi meh???

Fstrader: Seriously, according to 5115 bro, MIST CLUB Got lots of hot chicks. If we were to compare looking out for a few in shopping mall, I bet there will be a lot more self-quarantine just in 1 spot from 7pm Onwards till late which is MIST CLUB hehe! So, do come lar fstrader bro. Just drinks and chat lar..and admire the nice view of young lovely girls and i bet there are lots of cars too.

TitanREv: Yes Master Yoda, I have a lot more to learn indeed please do come to TT and educate me more on those piston, plugs and serbis thing...all these while really dunno what u guys talking about haha!:thefinger: May the force be with us:proud:

ya,my cholesterol is very rich..typical fat old folks

im afraid the used shoes got kentgoh's saliva :rofl:
as for the plug & piston thingy,i guess blank will let u know later on...

5115: Is just like used cars, most parts have been used or modded. So, basically used stuffs are still better hehe! Doesn't matter who was the previous owner as long as in good condition or better hehe! Blank seems to be sleepy, guess he missed ur thread didnt explain to me what is plug and piston thingy yet:biggrin:

Last edited:
sorry can;t join u all TT tonight tomorrow need to go up hill early in the morning..... hehehe

hope you can handle the hill,enjoy every moment while you stay on it's top :biggrin:

5115: Is just like used cars, most parts have been used or modded. So, basically used stuffs are still better hehe! Doesn't matter who was the previous owner as long as in good condition or better hehe! Blank seems to be sleepy, guess he missed ur thread didnt explain to me what is plug and piston thingy yet:biggrin:

maybe he will tell u something about it during tt,cant tell much in forum coz it involve many technical term :rofl:

SF, Kepong many sifu and yoda. They can teach you. I'm only a noob..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom