ZTH Kepong Area's TT

NGK,Denso,Beru,Champion,Splitfire and etc topic again~~~~:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics:
yea...me really sleepy now...about the serbis spark plug thingy...u better ask 5115,TitanRev,Fstrader&EvolutionZ...all this terror-terror belaka...

Tomorrow no TT ah?

Me sifu? Hahahaha must be kidding.....all of you got 'tuners' in Malaysia..I don't have a single one.....XD

Last edited:
:afraid::afraid::afraid:.:afraid::afraid::afraid:.:afraid::afraid::afraid:.:hello:
U179P4T8D1637862F107DT2009040909-1.jpg

TitanRev:
sure got TT 2mrw nite...even 2 ppl attend,we will be having TT too...:biggrin:

u coming to kepong 2mrw???jialat~~~seremban taikor coming to TT...must go buy some red carpet later...

you sensei alrdy la...don't have "tuner" in M'sia...but got plenty of "tuner" at yamateh-land...am i right?:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

khoo198:
:rofl:

WTF, Khoo.....I'm more better looking than that fat pig.....=.='
if tomorrow got TT. I heard Khoo bringing a special guest together....

So, tomorrow who is on for Snooker before TT? before 8.30 - 9pm then 10pm TT. Anyone interested bo? hehe! 5115: Joining for Snooker bo? Teach me how to win and The Mist Club you and blank confirm going bo? If confirm only 3 of us wor...tak ada orang interested apa macam? On or not?:bawling:

I think i change my point of dream car liao haha! Now Toyota/Lexus have come up with a much better car than the Nissan GTR-35! 580HP, V10 damn man! I think Supra now is getting overshadowed by modern cars to come...By the time i can afford, I think Supra adi consider tak ada power haih!

Anyway, someone please do educate me on what u guys on about all these time about the Serbis plug and piston thingy...:biggrin:

walaneh....TR very white-nyer~use what brand sunblock?:rofl:

TR:r u really come to kepong tt?looking for us or tuner?:rofl:

Khoo:kambing with ur legendary MR2?special guest=home minister?

SF:im ok for the snooker session,lets make it at 9pm,we wait at the street behind hong leong bank kepong baru ok?as for the mist club,i think we should skip it since there are only 3 of us going...no worry,u might get cheer up once u know where to get those tuners :biggrin:

i can recalled back the journey to the west movie hahahah....
so tomorrow TT ar?......or Snooker?....or Servis other thing? hehehe

Supra_Fanatics:
not going to join the snooker session...i confirm go to mist club 1 but c how 1st...now only got 3 person nia...

ha???u change ur dream car alrdy?lexus LF-A?ahaks~~~i knw how u feel,vry syiok when driving those supercar...but my 25 years old gaban still the best for me...seriously,i really fall in lurve with it...:biggrin:

khoo198&TitanRev:
coming with who??do let us knw if u guys coming to kepong 2mrw....^^

TR won't coming 1 lar......his room minister every day want meeting la.......
Im coming with 20 years legendary old junk la.......special guest is *wee-wee ai pi*...keep secret...hehehe....

i can recalled back the journey to the west movie hahahah....

tht 'ham sap' bobby eat *kuih* 1....:rofl::rofl:

khoo198&TitanRev:
coming with who??do let us knw if u guys coming to kepong 2mrw....^^

:smokin:ok.....can some body guide me when i reach desa water park??

hey guys what do you all think about this car it damn cheap leh...
Nissan Skyline GTR 2.6 VSpec - 02 - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my

for me the price is ok lar......need $$,urgent sale ma..I've see ori.GTR34 selling at 16xk before....:smokin:

SF:im ok for the snooker session,lets make it at 9pm,we wait at the street behind hong leong bank kepong baru ok?as for the mist club,i think we should skip it since there are only 3 of us going...no worry,u might get cheer up once u know where to get those tuners :biggrin:

Where is hong leong bank again? Wai Seik Kai? Lolz! Are we going to the new snooker centre at Wai Seik Kai new area? IF somewhere there shudnt be a problem to find...okay see u then.

hey guys what do you all think about this car it damn cheap leh...
Nissan Skyline GTR 2.6 VSpec - 02 - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my

I think is a bit cheap for a GT-R34 Usually price range around 200-280K but if GTT 160K i might believe...GTR not sure man...but there is a risk buying at lower market price:confused:

BTW wanna join us for snooker session??

khoo198:
ok...i will come and guide u~~~

how bout we meet up at petrol station...if im not wrong there is a shell & esso petrol station after the sg.besi toll...just beside the furniture shop...

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

fstrader:
truly typical unker...i like~~~:top:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom