ZTH Kepong Area's TT

i'm coming la but car kena bang by accessories shop staff... kns
need to repair & repaint tomorrow really sueh..... need to spend $$$ again :(

derrick is kambing,but he want flirt pose from khoo198 if anyone of u want to take pic of his RB30.i heard khoo198-skillful in mouth:tongue: n skillful in finger:thefinger:.....read this from the other thread...

derrickho:
aiseh...sorry to heard that bro~~~~hampeh betol those accessories shop staff...

khoo198:
after he seen my post...i bet he won't bring his M too TT la~~~kekeke

i'm coming la but car kena bang by accessories shop staff... kns
need to repair & repaint tomorrow really sueh..... need to spend $$$ again :(

oit??!! not the acss.shop staff pay for u meyh???

derrick is kambing,but he want flirt pose from khoo198 if anyone of u want to take pic of his RB30.i heard khoo198-skillful in mouth:tongue: n skillful in finger:thefinger:.....read this from the other thread...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:wei....i said somebody only leyh....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5115 is the Mr.know anything and Mr.everywhere in zth.com...oh ya,he got vry good memory too~~~~:biggrin:

5115 is the Mr.know anything and Mr.everywhere in zth.com...oh ya,he got vry good memory too~~~~:biggrin:

:thefinger:dun ejek old folk ok?

where is the 18sx pic u took last night?i saw u keep taking upskirt pictures on the street...share here la

khoo,dun la like tis...open forum sure la avbody can read,remember to teach me what is all the "skillful" about ya!:listen::tongue::lollypop:

fstrader:be patience la...hehe

5115:wei,im praising u la~~~apa ejek ejek...:hmpf:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lai lai lai~~~~here some photos frm zth kepong TT....

our TT venue
kepongtt013.jpg

kepongtt014.jpg

Lim teh~~~
kepongtt001.jpg

Around 11pm....
kepongtt002.jpg

Close shot~~~
kepongtt003.jpg

kepongtt004.jpg

kepongtt005.jpg

kepongtt008.jpg

kepongtt006.jpg

kepongtt007.jpg

kepongtt012.jpg

kepongtt009c.jpg

kepongtt010.jpg

kepongtt011.jpg

the end~~~~

too bad...the two regular Mitsu didn't come...if not it will be nice...:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics:
at jln kuching there...Tmn City...u sure u really wanna join me?vry susah punya kerja la...opis work better...my salary only rmX per day nia~~~lets talk more about it tonight...^^

btw,thx for the compliment!!!actually alrdy got few gals told me that my car was cute...ahaks~~~it just need a new shoes...after that sure cun!

bring ur VIP along to TT la...i only met unker fstrader 7 times nia...he is an unker that full of mystery behind plus always act bobby eat tiger....kekekeke

Cannot lar Blank bro, i wish i can bring my VIP but she wont come one lar...she dun like about cars and each time i talk about it she dun really listen one...if i race she will kill me...:banghead:

no worry,last friendly match ur reporter car-altis almost ter-tapao the v-tech & mivec...really make toyota driver like me proud.

Your altis 2zz-ge meh!?:confused: I didn't realised leh...2zz-ge almost ta pao vtec and mivec only? sure bo? I think can ta-pao leh lolz!

looks like SF got a sifu liao...:smokin:
Yala got a young sifu...pai seh :biggrin: Knows more than I do lolz! Oh yeah I got some news for u guys that have spotted the red GTO before but not anymore...

As a result, Kepong now have two 3000GT, One is white and the other is RED. I saw the red one in the evening today. Near the Metro Prima new food court. The food court opposite Jusco one. Damn chun car as usual..:rolleyes: At 1st I thought owner changed colour tim...Can't imagine if both GTOs join us for TT lolz!

Wow!!! Got Skyline yesterday? Damn! I missed it! Khoo's car? Who is driving Wish?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

MISS HYPERTUNE 2009

Be There or Be Square

Date: November 7, 2009 (Saturday, 1st day of Event)
Time: 7pm till late.
Venue: Mist Club, Bangsar (From what i heard, 5115 been there before with another
member cant remember his name.)

To all Bros and Sisters of ZTH KEPONG! I'm hoping most of us who love cars and especially guys who love both chicks and cars would wanna join on this One Year once event from HYPERTUNE Magazine! Girls of Hypertune is really hot and mouth-watering babes! Don't miss this and u will never regret being there once in your life! Their beauty cannot be describe by words...

I have seen most of them in Hypertune magazine, I got to admit that I do not know where did they dig out these Angels from...:banghead:

Check out this link, if you doubt my "Eye-Bright" (taste in girls) hehe! Below are just a few examples of them, on that day, there could be new hypertune girls I'm not sure. Well, just have fun together on that day
WARNING TO GUYS ONLY! (Do prepare some tissues on hand just in case u bleed and etc):biggrin:
Hypertune: Hyperbabes

Homepage:
Welcome to Hypertune Magazine Online

I think Blank would love this link:
Hypertune: Rides - KP61 Toyota Starlet

Last edited:
bro SF,the vtech & mivec were competing & 2ZZ altis was just followed them to get the 1st hand result.if the 2ZZ altis full throttle....the 2 cars might flip over to the opposite road :driver:

saturday sounds good for me & ya,i've been to mist club with 1 of the biggest buaya in zth>>>EvolutionZ :biggrin:

it's a very good place to hang out

music=8/10
chicks=8/10
drinks=8/10

huat arrr

bro SF,the vtech & mivec were competing & 2ZZ altis was just followed them to get the 1st hand result.if the 2ZZ altis full throttle....the 2 cars might flip over to the opposite road :driver:

saturday sounds good for me & ya,i've been to mist club with 1 of the biggest buaya in zth>>>EvolutionZ :biggrin:

it's a very good place to hang out

music=8/10
chicks=8/10
drinks=8/10

huat arrr

Whose altis is 2zz-ge bro!? WHO? Blank??? What do u mean by full throttle by the way? Sorry for silly question :biggrin: Noob here...Yes i know, if 2zz-ge in ALtis is really scary...it has become the long stopped production of Corolla XRS with 2zz-ge inside...

Wow! So far members confirm for HOT PLACE OF DRINKS, CHICKS And MuSIC will be
5115?

Normal day adi 8/10 rating...i think that night with Misses of Hypertune 2009 will increase the rating to 11/10 lolz!:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh,i tot u will be come and join us last night...that ZZE122 only with 1ZZ only la...me not sifu la...me noobie...still learning frm all the kepong TT taikor...do come to TT next time,then u knw who is the owner of that muscular skyline...btw,about the hypertune event at mist club bangsar...still got who wanna go???...i dunno i can go in or not...because im still underage...:banghead:...thx for that link!that starlet alrdy "mutated"

5115:
wah,don't play until so big la...later got people pm me like ur case...:rofl:

after saw ur comment on mist club...looks like i have to go there and pay a visit liao...kekekeke

EvolutionZ:
i hate EvolutionZ...:hmpf:

To.Mr EvolutionZ:
was this the starlet that u saw during having ur advance driving training at putrajaya long long time ago?

mg1124v.jpg

Whose altis is 2zz-ge bro!? WHO? Blank??? What do u mean by full throttle by the way? Sorry for silly question :biggrin: Noob here...Yes i know, if 2zz-ge in ALtis is really scary...it has become the long stopped production of Corolla XRS with 2zz-ge inside...
full throttle=itu minyak kasih tekan habis

Wow! So far members confirm for HOT PLACE OF DRINKS, CHICKS And MuSIC will be
5115?

Normal day adi 8/10 rating...i think that night with Misses of Hypertune 2009 will increase the rating to 11/10 lolz!:biggrin:

sorry guys, got something to handle...so cant meet up yesterday....:)
hope you could handle it

Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh,i tot u will be come and join us last night...that ZZE122 only with 1ZZ only la...me not sifu la...me noobie...still learning frm all the kepong TT taikor...do come to TT next time,then u knw who is the owner of that muscular skyline...btw,about the hypertune event at mist club bangsar...still got who wanna go???...i dunno i can go in or not...because im still underage...:banghead:...thx for that link!that starlet alrdy "mutated"

5115:
wah,don't play until so big la...later got people pm me like ur case...:rofl:

after saw ur comment on mist club...looks like i have to go there and pay a visit liao...kekekeke
but mist club got limited parking...

EvolutionZ:
i hate EvolutionZ...:hmpf:

Is okay cuz I wasn't able to meet up as well hehe! So Evolutionz, are u going?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom