ZTH Kepong Area's TT

kfc got many chicks...

kent goh got 18years old chicks.
blank got too many chicks in pc posing for him
5115 - taikor so no need intro
cnxnet - fastest car in kepong, no matter curvy road, straight road or off road also fastest
kenny - dunno him think he very lansi, know him sure u think he so nice....always with teh tarik

too many chicks is evoz lar... i oso looking for chicks... :rofl:

lol...bro evoz always headache which chicks to pick up...sometime he choose by the height,sometime but the colour of hair,sometime by the size of her (.)(.)... i mean eyes :biggrin:
sometime depends on how tight she is... i mean schedule :biggrin:

bro evoz:im not taikor la wei,im unker

lol...bro evoz always headache which chicks to pick up...sometime he choose by the height,sometime but the colour of hair,sometime by the size of her (.)(.)... i mean eyes :biggrin:
sometime depends on how tight she is... i mean schedule :biggrin:

bro evoz:im not taikor la wei,im unker

fuyoh... can choose some more... :rofl:

lol...no worry bro,i think u might be sleepy,tats y u forgot.im ok if u want to pay for my drinks next time (if u dun mind :evil: ) kidding la,it's just a coke bro,just take it as welcome drink la

the 1 with gf is kentgoh (kent),rich guy driving masilly bensi
the other 1 kidding on he always owe ppl money is slw (vernon),selling commercial vehicle and the handsome (sam,not zth member) who just finished his badminton session is IT guy.cnxnet (andy) is the fto owner,veli fast fto in kepong

evolutionz,satriasti & kitos arrived 10min after u left,come join us next friday & lets hv some broke back mountain tt :rofl:

Haha! I don't mind paying and thanks for the drink 5115. Btw bro, 29 years old u r not qualified to be uncle yet lolz!

Wow! No wonder he has a hot gf next to him haha! What kind of spareparts does he sell? Yellow fog light H3 for SEG and Altis got bo? Always kidding one came 2nd right? I thought he is the one with FTO. So andy is ur classmate fren that own FTO lar? or he didnt come that night? Oh, i thought that sam is one of zth member then how did u guys know him? lolz! Nvm next round i will ask u guys again to confirm who is who...:smokin:

Who is kenny btw? YA sorry for leaving earlier...i wish i could stay but due to some of the reasons i stated before i can't and tis morning have to wake up damn early so no choice as well...

Ya blank bro, I'm glad to find a few toyota lovers and u who drives another same car as me...can discuss and share more hehe!

andy is the one who help me install garmin (if you still there) and sam is not zth member,he is just schoolmate of us.satriasti aka kenny is our "lecturer" when comes to track talk,very fast driver :adore::adore:

sorry guys... long time din log into forum... just came back from Over the sea....
haha.... will join u all TT next time

hey derrick!how's everything?just drop us a visit next friday ya!

5115 bro, sorry man. Tis morning only saw the PM lolz! Didn't check up on forum since saturday. Anyway, I'll try to join u guys next friday but I won't be able to stay too long though...saturday night sometimes i can stay later hehe!

I guess andy should be fast since u guys rated him as the one with the fastest FTO. xD
I think I didn't manage to catch andy that night as I don't think i saw any FTO lolz!

5115 you weren't drunk that night yet right? :biggrin:

What is Garmin by the way? khoo198 and mizunori was not there right?

5115 bro, sorry man. Tis morning only saw the PM lolz! Didn't check up on forum since saturday. Anyway, I'll try to join u guys next friday but I won't be able to stay too long though...saturday night sometimes i can stay later hehe!

I guess andy should be fast since u guys rated him as the one with the fastest FTO. xD
I think I didn't manage to catch andy that night as I don't think i saw any FTO lolz!

5115 you weren't drunk that night yet right? :biggrin:

What is Garmin by the way? khoo198 and mizunori was not there right?

it's ok bro,i went to hv a snooker game with friend last night.

u mean i drunk last friday?what makes you think i was drunk?becoz of the bottles or the way i talk?:biggrin:

Garmin is the GPS software i download tat night for my new hp.big boss khoo & taikor mizu were not there,hopefully they could drop us a visit soon

andy is the one who help me install garmin (if you still there) and sam is not zth member,he is just schoolmate of us.satriasti aka kenny is our "lecturer" when comes to track talk,very fast driver :adore::adore:

Cuz of the above quote lolz! That's why i thought u were drunk as u didnt know if I was still there or not when andy came hehe! 2nd reason and yes the number of bottles u drank :)

Wow...didn't know zth kepong kaki play snooker. :smokin:
I was hoping that the white 3000GT owner will spot this forum soon. So, at least got another member of ZTH kepong since he is living nearby.

wahh unker 5115 nowdays use gps liow :biggrin:

maklumlah,old folks liao ma...cannot recognize jalan properly so need GPS help.i wonder is there any marked "mechanic" in GPS :thefinger:

Cuz of the above quote lolz! That's why i thought u were drunk as u didnt know if I was still there or not when andy came hehe! 2nd reason and yes the number of bottles u drank :)

Wow...didn't know zth kepong kaki play snooker. :smokin:
I was hoping that the white 3000GT owner will spot this forum soon. So, at least got another member of ZTH kepong since he is living nearby.

sorry la,coz that night got few ppls come & go...brain getting old,not in order ald.

my snooker skill very poor...still learnig,anyone interested to join :itsme:
SF,pass him ur namecard & invite him to kepong tt next time when u see the GTO :biggrin:

unker, in fact there is...u can locate petrol station, restaurants, police stations, rest areas, tyre shops, foreman shop, chop shop's and of course serbis experts.

it's ok bro,i went to hv a snooker game with friend last night.

u mean i drunk last friday?what makes you think i was drunk?becoz of the bottles or the way i talk?:biggrin:

Garmin is the GPS software i download tat night for my new hp.big boss khoo & taikor mizu were not there,hopefully they could drop us a visit soon

unker....work like boss but im not the boss....:banghead::banghead:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom