ZTH Kepong Area's TT

2nd this time around :biggrin:

8124_156748313020_526718020_2741200.jpg

astro starsports interbiu me, next month screening :thefinger:

fstrader:
unker...do let us know the date and time...i wanna c ur handsome face at TV...:biggrin:

Uncle Pai.....im good in TCSS oni...not skillful pun...:banghead::rofl:
BLANk....u'll TT place can play 0-400 ni a......eh,is tht the legendary 4xxwhp wht wht charge vios there??:confused::rofl:
SupraFanatic......tht Skainai owned by derrickho!!isHO!! im KHOO.......hahahaha......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Uncle fstrader........:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:nah!! 26years old hhuh.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
i want to drink nai nai.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:.... since when Khoo become derrickho?.... hehehe

derickho....u drive Skainai wor.....many nai-nai berebut-rebut feed u lar......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

khoo198:
nope...the 0-400m was at another road with well equip "christmas tree"...just walking distance frm out TT venue...the place that i snapped,u can do tsuiso drift,donut,gymkhana,drag,and etc...:biggrin:

yup...that vios was kepong legendary & famous TRD supercharger toyota vios...look sleeper right?:biggrin:

:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh,i tot u will be come and join us last night...that ZZE122 only with 1ZZ only la...me not sifu la...me noobie...still learning frm all the kepong TT taikor...do come to TT next time,then u knw who is the owner of that muscular skyline...btw,about the hypertune event at mist club bangsar...still got who wanna go???...i dunno i can go in or not...because im still underage...:banghead:...thx for that link!that starlet alrdy "mutated"

5115:
wah,don't play until so big la...later got people pm me like ur case...:rofl:

after saw ur comment on mist club...looks like i have to go there and pay a visit liao...kekekeke

EvolutionZ:
i hate EvolutionZ...:hmpf:

So far, only 5115 Bro confirmed on Miss Hypertune Event. The rest doesn't seem to be interested wor Blank bro...How? Maybe they were wondering "Who is this fellow?":confused: haha!:biggrin: Must be above 21 only can go meh? I thought above 18 tim...nvm maybe I'll find out for u as it did not state any requirements on age. No choice lo...maybe i brokeback with 5115 to Mist Club lo...apa buat?:banghead:

Anyway, do let me know who is interested in to go for the Miss Hypertune Event. I mean guys, I bet no guys would want to miss a chance to see all hot chicks at 1 go right? :biggrin:

2nd this time around :biggrin:

8124_156748313020_526718020_2741200.jpg

astro starsports interbiu me, next month screening :thefinger:
So fstrader, you are the owner of that Maroon Wira? Wow! Race with Altezza arr? Fierce car.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

SupraFanatic......tht Skainai owned by derrickho!!isHO!! im KHOO.......hahahaha......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Uncle fstrader........:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:nah!! 26years old hhuh.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

Haha! Thanks for the info, have we met yet at TT Khoo?

So far, only 5115 Bro confirmed on Miss Hypertune Event. The rest doesn't seem to be interested wor Blank bro...How? Maybe they were wondering "Who is this fellow?":confused: haha!:biggrin: Must be above 21 only can go meh? I thought above 18 tim...nvm maybe I'll find out for u as it did not state any requirements on age. No choice lo...maybe i brokeback with 5115 to Mist Club lo...apa buat?:banghead:

Anyway, do let me know who is interested in to go for the Miss Hypertune Event. I mean guys, I bet no guys would want to miss a chance to see all hot chicks at 1 go right? :biggrin:

So fstrader, you are the owner of that Maroon Wira? Wow! Race with Altezza arr? Fierce car.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Uncle fstrader........:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:nah!! 26years old hhuh.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes i am the wira maroon 1.5 auto standard :thefinger:

u got come meh?? :confused:

Haha! Thanks for the info, have we met yet at TT Khoo?

i told u guys before,this unker drive car fast,no need drive fast car :driver:

khoo no time entertain us,all kepong kaki dun hv chance/qualify to see him in person

i drive slow nee nia, unker88 is fast also lor :biggrin:

more pics taken by 1 of our forum members :

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

how's the result of 88?he veli skillful also,fast driver+fast car

unker 88 i think stuck in the middle of the group, his class many ultra super fast cars :biggrin:

unker so pro..no need to wear helmet.....:rofl::rofl:

Kepong Tt so happening....so many monster...scary oh.....

yes i am the wira maroon 1.5 auto standard :thefinger:

u got come meh?? :confused:

No I didn't manage to join u at Putrajaya. Sunday is usually u know lar hehe! Anyway, how come got police around? Is legal race is it? What kind of race was it? Wah Fstrader u r so well known until you get interview...real jealous...That means last friday u were there at TT? Too bad i missed it :rofl:

1.5 auto Standard? Sure bo? NO mods meh?

5115 bro: Ya his looks tells it all that he is an experience fast driver. But i think even skyline hard to beat ur Supercharge Vios or 800HP M3 sure cant be beaten by majority sports cars or racers in malaysia lolz!:thefinger:

By the way bro, who's car were u referring to when u mention it has got 2zz-ge inside and almost ta pao Mivec and VTEC?

unker like to take risk of "without protection"

No I didn't manage to join u at Putrajaya. Sunday is usually u know lar hehe! Anyway, how come got police around? Is legal race is it? What kind of race was it? Wah Fstrader u r so well known until you get interview...real jealous...That means last friday u were there at TT? Too bad i missed it :rofl:
unker fred joined us for tt last friday,but u were with your gf

he don't need fast car,he drive car fast.

5115 bro: Ya his looks tells it all that he is an experience fast driver. But i think even skyline hard to beat ur Supercharge Vios or 800HP M3 sure cant be beaten by majority sports cars or racers in malaysia lolz!:thefinger:
no such car in kepong la wei~:thefinger:

By the way bro, who's car were u referring to when u mention it has got 2zz-ge inside and almost ta pao Mivec and VTEC?
initially i tot blank's altis was 2zz during the 0-400 battle between the 'v-tech & mivec',tis is becoz the altis almost accidently overtake the 2 kepong monsters :listen:
so conclusion=blank is also drive car fast

5115, he's such an adventurous man....no wonder the women goes crazy for him...:biggrin:

5115:no free la.....if free im sure kambing 1.......
SupraFantastic:tht 4xxwhp.vios n 8xxwhp.///M owner keep the monsters at museum ard...now he was busy modding his Evo wht-wht with wht-wht charge+turbo with 1xxxwhp/1000rpm-180kgm/500rpm.....the car make him got no chance to drive slow nia......:rofl::listen:
derrickho:kepong got so many nai-nai killer ma.....5115,fstrader,EvolutionZ,BLANkor....all of them fresh milk supplier nia....:rofl::rofl:
TitanRev:U oso always didnt use 'helmet' wht.....dun so low-profile here la....:rofl::rofl:
fstrader:ur face look-alike blackhowling lor....abang-adik kah???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5115 got 2zz-ge under his car bonnet? Damnit no wonder so fast for what i thought was a stock Altis...... really a sleeper car.

police is to keep kepong tt kaki's fm coming :biggrin:

yes standard 1.5 auto, engine standard...dont believe pop the hood up and see if u coming for next tt.

this fler mau kena hentam d 1 :thefinger:

unker like to take risk of "without protection"

5115:no free la.....if free im sure kambing 1.......
SupraFantastic:tht 4xxwhp.vios n 8xxwhp.///M owner keep the monsters at museum ard...now he was busy modding his Evo wht-wht with wht-wht charge+turbo with 1xxxwhp/1000rpm-180kgm/500rpm.....the car make him got no chance to drive slow nia......:rofl::listen:
derrickho:kepong got so many nai-nai killer ma.....5115,fstrader,EvolutionZ,BLANkor....all of them fresh milk supplier nia....:rofl::rofl:
TitanRev:U oso always didnt use 'helmet' wht.....dun so low-profile here la....:rofl::rofl:
fstrader:ur face look-alike blackhowling lor....abang-adik kah???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

abang adik ah??

of course maa, we ALIM ppl nia :biggrin:

Top Bottom