Your opinion please.

skotch

Sep 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys, i would like to have your opinion please; What would you choose a satria neo 1.3 or a mazda 2 1.3 , both manual gear and why your choice?. thanking you for your opinion.

skotch

Sep 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
its true tat satria 1.8 is better but the country where i am, we got only tat 2 model. so me asking which one is better.

skotch

Sep 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
agree with kambing69.. well, in my opinion, go for satria neo... if got 1.6 or you manage to search one satria neo 1.6, then go for the 1.6... price tag not really big between both 1.3 and 1.6... :itsme:
Thanks BlackNote, i will try to look for an 1.6 . what do you think about reability of engine?

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dont get neo . I owned a neo cps and its horrible. I have to change almost 80% of it,and i dont have that much cash. if i were YOU. Ill go for mazda 2 , trust me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all zth members...

I drive a toyota corolla AE 111 4AFE manual. i have problems changing gear from 2nd to 3rd. I can change, but it is nto smooth and there is a bit of "krak" sound. Like grinding a bit. Unless i shift slower. All other gears are okay.

What could the problem be? If this continues, will be be bad and damage something?

Thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience