Yesterday One Gal Dies

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
VERY-VERY SAD STORY
YESTERDAY ONE GAL DIES
THAT BECOZ DONT GIVE HAND BAG TO 2 INDIAN FELLA.
ONE OF THEM STUB THIS GAL 3 TIMES AT HER CHEST.
WHAT WE MUST DO?
I THINK WE ALL MUST HAVE FEEL PITY TO HELP WHOM HAVE TROUBLE.
DON'T SEE ANY SITUATION AND GO AWAY FROM THERE WITHOUT DO SOMETHING
ATLEAST CAN CALL POLICE
NOW HAVE RAKANCOP
ANYBODY HAVE POLICE STATION NUMBER CAN WRITE IN THIS THREAD
TQ.
AND TO ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED MEMBER PLEASE COPY THE PHONE IN YOUR PHONE BOOK.:phone:
ALL THE BEST

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
when got robbers wanna grab a gal Handbag...juz let them take it....dun counter-attack...u wil in DANGER...

this is wat i can suggest....and even a Sarjan oso wil sugest u not to fight back...

coz robbers normaly wil hv a small knife or dangerous weapons.....so when a gal fight back in order to protect her belongings....in wil create the anger of the robbers and u might in danger...

Let them take la...

me n my gf oso kena 'robbed' few times liao

wat can u do wit police number? at the time u call...oledi too late....

wat we need is Prevention....as u see..most of the female stil dunno bout the danger..stil hang their lovely 3G handphone in their neck...bring their Vincci handbag to show off.....so muz be very carefull wit ppl around......

Thieves r everywhere.......Prevent Prevent prevent.......

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
it's not the gerl waana fight back. I believe in most cases, gerls were accidently dragged a short distance by the thief bcoz the gerls' hand/arms were somehow 'entangled" with their handbag's strap....

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
its kinda freaking.. by the time cops arrives, they gone redi lar..

RIP.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
if i trying to help the girl and accidently killed those 2 Indians......do i have the guilty or murder case?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
gohkokeng said:
if i trying to help the girl and accidently killed those 2 Indians......do i have the guilty or murder case?
wont guilty la...the gal dun die la...if not, no witnesses....later police said u kill ALL...hailat....

but even found guilty...oso need to atend court gua....rite?

hehe

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
must help

must help the people when have problem
at least call police or ambulance.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
it's really distressing to hear such news. people are willing to take the lives of others for a few hundred bucks. the punishment that these people deserve is not death. they should feel what it's like to have a loved one taken away from them. i really fear for my loved ones, especially if they are female.

MajPayne

Known Member
Jan 24, 2006
Selangor
Yeah very bad things are happening around us, the only thing we can do is learn from them, Some advice:

1) Guys teach all the women in your lives, that when they walk, keep the purse sling on the inside of the road.

2) learn to let go, when being faced with robbery, some of you are right, life is more important.

3) All of us around, when there is a robbery or any incidents. please lend a helping hand. If there are enough of us, then we outnumber them. sometimes it only takes us to take care of the victim.

4) provide the authorities with enough evidence and informatin as much as possible.

5) always shout fire of help. (fire works best)

SKYBLUEV6

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
K.L
i think

i think must teach my wife kerate or taekwando...
she can fight back

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Malaysia, Truly Asia... is this one of Malaysian selling points to tourists worldwide? so that robbers would now also lavish on foreign currencies???

When we need the authorities, they are just too busy doing roadblocks. When houses get broken into broad daylight, they sit and yamchar. When we file a petition, they just launch one of their ops, which to collect summones and bad debts. Sigh... what is justice? and why should we civilians pay tax but do not get simple things like this in return?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last time petrol cap seal cracked so petrol all over the bumper...
how to remove ah
got golden stains on silver paint...
yuck <_<
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience