Works Engineering Pro Gauges Review

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
Owh yeah, new update regarding the gauges. Officially the exhaust temperature gauge is KAPUT. Usually during startup it will do a preliminary check from 0 to the highest temp, now the needle only goes to 500c. Iam trying to contact with works engineering HQ to buy the gauge only and meantime will try to open up the gauge and see whats wrong with it.

Officially this thing is a crap, i should buy shadow meter rather than this crappy gauge.:thefinger:

There no representative from works engineering in this forum?:wavey:

N E O

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Owh yeah, new update regarding the gauges. Officially the exhaust temperature gauge is KAPUT. Usually during startup it will do a preliminary check from 0 to the highest temp, now the needle only goes to 500c. Iam trying to contact with works engineering HQ to buy the gauge only and meantime will try to open up the gauge and see whats wrong with it.

Officially this thing is a crap, i should buy shadow meter rather than this crappy gauge.:thefinger:

There no representative from works engineering in this forum?:wavey:
dang! was considering buying 'em.. any other cheap and usable brands worth buying?

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
theres an option, you can buy shadow meter,but a cousin of mine is using the first edition shadow meter i guess, and its also faulty, cant remember what gauge. But you can set the the warning light,not like works,its preset,for example exhaust temp if above 800c it will start blinking or when my oil pressure gauge is below 0.5bar,it starts blinking.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Too much gauges very distracting. Too much too see....

I prefer those digital type. One screen and everything is displayed there. Any recommendation?

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Too much gauges very distracting. Too much too see....

I prefer those digital type. One screen and everything is displayed there. Any recommendation?
Racepak from Haltech. But that only works if you have a Haltech standalone.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
greddy/m7 touch pro display....it takes reading from obd2 port

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience