Where did my CCNA topic go???

I got 100% for both my CCNA and CCNP.
Just read thru the book, go thru the cram test once, and thats all.

I forgot the name of the book that I used, but it's black and red color. Sybex?

Originally posted by starwing@Mar 21 2005, 17:13

[snapback]827887[/snapback]​

wahh, 100% CCNA & CCNP then is not easy to get lor..must read thru book & get thru hands-on it..sure can pass...

Originally posted by AE82GT+Mar 21 2005, 17:23 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AE82GT @ Mar 21 2005, 17:23 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-starwing@Mar 21 2005, 17:13

wahh, 100% CCNA & CCNP then is not easy to get lor..must read thru book & get thru hands-on it..sure can pass...
[snapback]827920[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

But if you ask me how to subnet, I still blur .. lol .. I hate calculating :P

fuiyooo... 100%... patut masuk suratkhabar nie..... :D

zul... sorry if my info salah bout informatics.... long time ago laaa.... :)

Originally posted by starwing@Mar 21 2005, 17:13

how much did you pay for the CCNA exam?how long does it take?Locations?

Just learned subnet mask this week.... i thought just press the binary numbers into scientific cal, then it will calculate for u? :P

Just to share something.

Yesterday spoke to my mentor Mr.Sima from India at Informatics Klang. I ask him if no knowledge or watsoever can take CCNA or not? He said NO because very difficult for a person to understand because he/she must have strong background in networking.

Ok, den i ask him how much to do CCNA? He said cosmopoint is charging between 2k to 2.5k for the course while informatics is above 3k to 3.5k. I was like WTF? so mahal ar? :o :blink:

So his advice, its best to have MCSE background then take CCNA will be more easier to understand. So i assume MCSE is foundation studies to get u move into CCNA level. Ok, now i listen to him i will take MCSA & MCSE and proceed to CCNA + CCNP later.

I also ask him how long is CCNA class duration? He said only 4-5 class only. I was like wahlau :blink: :o so fast? He said yes because CCNA purely all theory thats why if ur networking foundation is strong and good u can understand it easily and go for the exam after that.

All this info are for sharing wif all of u. So dun tembak me or anything. My 2 cent. Knowledge is for sharing :)

Regards,
Mike

Originally posted by TRD16v@Mar 24 2005, 11:24
Just to share something.

Yesterday spoke to my mentor Mr.Sima from India at Informatics Klang. I ask him if no knowledge or watsoever can take CCNA or not? He said NO because very difficult for a person to understand because he/she must have strong background in networking.

Ok, den i ask him how much to do CCNA? He said cosmopoint is charging between 2k to 2.5k for the course while informatics is above 3k to 3.5k. I was like WTF? so mahal ar? :o :blink:

So his advice, its best to have MCSE background then take CCNA will be more easier to understand. So i assume MCSE is foundation studies to get u move into CCNA level. Ok, now i listen to him i will take MCSA & MCSE and proceed to CCNA + CCNP later.

I also ask him how long is CCNA class duration? He said only 4-5 class only. I was like wahlau :blink: :o so fast? He said yes because CCNA purely all theory thats why if ur networking foundation is strong and good u can understand it easily and go for the exam after that.

All this info are for sharing wif all of u. So dun tembak me or anything. My 2 cent. Knowledge is for sharing :)

Regards,
Mike
[snapback]836340[/snapback]​

i don't think malaysian market appreciate ccna holders that much... they look to microsoft certification eg. mcse/dba/sa first... hence the advert "my pc got windows u know" :lol:

faeizal,
yep exactly :) mr.sima did told me this too :) dats why he himself not like his 2 fren who are oredi CCIE and oredi work with big firms at USA n somemore USD20k per month pay not inclusive of others benefits yet :)

Thats why my mentor sifu mr.sima has only up to CCNP level but he has oracle certification until the highest level. His contract will end this coming april i guess and he will be joining a company at USA also with a good pay and doing some oracle related stuff. So happy for him :)

Very humble person and do not mind sharing information & knowledge :)

Regards,
Mike

mike...,

i guess that should be the trend for malaysians taking up any cisco certs... work abroad... if not really sakit hati man kerja here with all this super duper cert but still get small pay.... :lol:

so what u'r all waiting for.... let's certify ourself :lol:

who have a CCNA self study previous year want to donate/pinjam??
i conclude..take a look 1st...then decide whather the knowledge is enuff to take the exam or not.......:)

Zul,
Good idea. See 1st den decide. I will try to ask my mentor Mr.Sima to see whether he has any past year kinda reference or not. I will be seeing him on monday next week :) Till then no promise but will help u to check out as i also want to see those reference :)

Regards,
Mike

Originally posted by faeizal@Mar 25 2005, 08:53
mike...,

i guess that should be the trend for malaysians taking up any cisco certs... work abroad... if not really sakit hati man kerja here with all this super duper cert but still get small pay.... :lol:

so what u'r all waiting for.... let's certify ourself :lol:
[snapback]839126[/snapback]​

Faeizal,
Yes, agree with you 100%. That shud be the way if not study and waste time n resources and u can't utilize your skill after the certification :)

Regards,
Mike

Originally posted by TRD16v@Mar 25 2005, 16:25
Zul,
Good idea. See 1st den decide. I will try to ask my mentor Mr.Sima to see whether he has any past year kinda reference or not. I will be seeing him on monday next week :) Till then no promise but will help u to check out as i also want to see those reference :)

Regards,
Mike
[snapback]840393[/snapback]​

thnx alot mike.........

zul i saw the CCNA/ CCIE reference material in E-book form in Low yat last week. Maybe u wanna go check it out. My good friend is also going to do CCNA this year. :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom